TM's Disney Board Posts

Did anyone save the pics of SM from the marathon? TIA

Here's TM's Disney Dream Cruise thread from October 2012:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=46509149.

She shares a bunch of biographical info in this one, or at least what she wants others to "know" about her. This is where she calls SM's mom "the evil queen" and also where she posts a pic of herself with a rifle. "Yes, I love guns."

Right in the first post, she says she's "always playing with" rates, specifically mentioning Florida resident rates and military discounts. We learned from the bond hearing that TM and SM had Florida ID cards which they obviously (IMO) used to scam cheaper rates for their trips, but I'm still very curious about the military discounts. I've never found any hint anywhere that either SM or TM ever served in the military.

Bumping this

Refreshing myself on the case & decided to take a walk down crazy-lane...I wonder if Tammy knows that her old Disboard 'friends' now know who she is and how delusional some of her posts were compared to her real life...

Refreshing myself on the case & decided to take a walk down crazy-lane...I wonder if Tammy knows that her old Disboard 'friends' now know who she is and how delusional some of her posts were compared to her real life...

Oh you know it! I'm thinking there may be new user profiles on disboards and other forums so she could still get her fix. I'm on there every now and then because Disney info is always changing. Every trip we plan I feel like I have to do more research because of the constant updates that are happening. I think that she may feel very confident in her case and is already planning her next big trip with her winnings from a suit against Horry County. She seems arrogant enough to assume that she is much smarter than LE and the truth will never be discovered. [emoji48]

I am hoping for an airtight case against TM and SM, please. [emoji120][emoji120][emoji120]

I hope they've all realized who she is and have seen the pictures of her majestic, envious house! !! :laughing:

Thanks for posting. Can't believe she's talking about eating healthy. I need to find the post where she talks about never having morning sickness except with 1 and feeling great, not even knowing she's preggo. Maybe it was a FB convo. Could be. Too many things running together in my head.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

I saw the post that you're talking about too and it was on the Disboards...somewhere.

I am very interested in this case. I participate on that board. It was very shocking to learn. Does anyone know when their trial starts?

It seems TMs most recent social media posts are oddball requests for "registry" items. Namely ones that would almost indicate a long trip is planned...or else she just wants a Mega pack of 50 rolls of toilet paper just to have on hand....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back