TM's Disney Board Posts

In this post, it sounds like TM is talking about a family vacation home, but she doesn't say which side of the family it belongs to -- the Ms or the Cs:

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=30964947&postcount=108.

Says the house is in Columbus, NC, near Chimney Rock. Loves the place but hasn't been there since she had kids. So maybe it belongs to the C side of the family? If this house even exists, lol.

If it does exist, though, could SM and/or TM have made a quick trip to that area in the days after Heather's disappearance? Chimney Rock State Park is about 283 miles from Myrtle Beach, drive time about four and a half hours per Google Maps.

I think it belongs to the estranged M family. She said in another post (the one with the birthday party) that Grandma M would rather go to the mountain house then come to the party and she was ranting about that.

I think it belongs to the estranged M family. She said in another post (the one with the birthday party) that Grandma M would rather go to the mountain house then come to the party and she was ranting about that.

You are right!!! We tried looking that a while ago using caison, but found nothing. I will try Moorer!

TM also refers to "the farm" quite a bit. Is this the NC place or a different place?

Just noticed on this link that her birthday was 3/8. Musta sucked this year!

That I don't know. Maybe the mini farm she had in her backyard? lol

The Thanksgiving they spent with SM's family that she complained about, I believe she said that was at "the farm." There were pics of the family on a tractor.

An abrasive post by TM ticks off some of her fellow Disboarders:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1801385.

She responds to the backlash ("condescending," "reprehensible," "tacky and tasteless," "highly offensive") by deleting her own posts, but you can still read many of them because they were quoted by others.

"Rich in the eyes of America"? Oh, no, no, no... :facepalm:

Best line: "It doesn't make me think you are a foremost authority on anything but bragging."

Post #36 seems particularly insightful, in retrospect.

DeltaDawn, any insight you would be willing to share on this group??

Sent from my SM-G730V using Tapatalk

I don't know of this group. If there are secret groups on the Dis, I've never been invited to one so I don't know if they exist or she's just talking about a group of them that buddied up.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

She responds to the backlash ("condescending," "reprehensible," "tacky and tasteless," "highly offensive") by deleting her own posts, but you can still read many of them because they were quoted by others.

Best line: "It doesn't make me think you are a foremost authority on anything but bragging."

I've read through this thread twice now and it still shocks me that she has the gall to say the things she does. Post 65...she says she's picky about where she sleeps. Well, obviously she is picky in that every one sleeps in one room like in a hotel since that's how they were on arrest day.

:floorlaugh: I am not laughing @ the overall situation involving Heather in the least bit.....however, TM's Disboard posts seriously make me crack up. Oh, the balls on this lady - she's such a show off and is always boasting. She then has the nerve to wonder why people are "attacking" her. What a character!

I know so many people like TM (minus the murder charges) in my life, who constantly brag and go on and on about how much money they have, how great their lives are - blah blah blah. People like that are typically hiding some sort of serious insecurities and make up for it by acting like they are better than everyone else.

I've read through this thread twice now and it still shocks me that she has the gall to say the things she does. Post 65...she says she's picky about where she sleeps. Well, obviously she is picky in that every one sleeps in one room like in a hotel since that's how they were on arrest day.

B B M
Delta Dawn, this cracked me up.
LOL everyone sleeps in one room with her dh hand cuffed to the bed.

So true!!!:floorlaugh: I also love this...."You are clearly a woman of means and your house is probably going to be featured in Architectural Digest very soon.

I think you need to stop posting so much info about yourself if you don't want people to comment on it. Stop using your lifestyle choices as examples of what others should do."

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Are we allowed to copy her posts? please delete if I have made a mistake...but the lies and exaggerations...OH my!

They own their own "companies?" This is one insecure sick woman...

"For starters I use caps and bolds to grab attention, not because I'm angry or upset! And secondly both my husband and I own our own companies and make a #h%t(l@ad of money! I live in a HUGE 2 storied cutom brick house (that I designed) with a playground (just for my 3 kids) that will put the best private school out there to shame and the outdoor kitchen.....freaking amazing and it's bigger than the average persons HOUSE! So, yes, I guess we're "rich" in the eyes of America, not that it matters because money is just money and it can not buy one happiness or make them a better person. It makes life more comfortable and easier but not better. Go back to my post and look at how I worded it. I asked why people would choose this resort and pay this much extra if they're just using it to sleep and shower in! When I go somewhere with my husband to get away we always stay somewhere equivalent (as nice as our upgraded home). Disney doesn't even offer such a place! (Although the grounds of our home look similar to the Polynesian with all of the palms and fancy landscaping...) I can't justify paying that kind of money when I USE the resort and it's grounds, but at Disney World (or any other theme park we'd go to as a family of 5) we NEVER stay in the room and we would rarely use the amenities. (We have our own pool and jacuzzi at home so staying in a resort because of the "pool" doesn't make sense for US!) Disney, IMO, doesn't even have what we'd consider a 5 star resort and I feel the rooms get this hype for no good reason. Seriously, those little pods on the sides of CR...WHY in the World would someone want to stay there!? (for that price) Or in one of the Poly rooms where you're stuck in the back on a path where the coolest thing you see all day is a maid going by on a golf cart!? I know the the concierge and preferred rooms have the nice views and perks but if you compare this to any high end resort Disney does not hold a candle. Everyone knows this. Anyone that's been to a really nice resort does. The places are overpriced and we ALL know it. It's like gasoline though....no matter if it goes to $10 a gallon America will continue to drive and shell out the high prices instead of cutting back. If we all cut back a little the World would change! If I was an 8 year old kid going to Disney for the first time I would freaking LOVE Pop Century Resort. It 's just kid friendly! If I was going on my honeymoon I probably would choose Poly or GF but as I said....when I go we all go and with that being said, it doesn't make sense to me. I wanted to make it clear that we do have plenty of money and we can afford the best resort Disney offers, that doesn't mean I agree to paying that much for something when I don't think it's worth it. "

BAHAHAHA some of those responses are downright HILARIOUS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So true!!!:floorlaugh: I also love this...."You are clearly a woman of means and your house is probably going to be featured in Architectural Digest very soon.

I think you need to stop posting so much info about yourself if you don't want people to comment on it. Stop using your lifestyle choices as examples of what others should do."

I think that one is my fave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OkieGranny,

First, I want to thank you so much for all you do for the forum; from your timeline which is wonderful, to your Disboard posts, and to all your posts, I do truly enjoy reading them as I'm sure many others do too! You are VERY much so appreciated and your hard work does not go unnoticed. So, for all your effort, thanks don't even seem enough. :loveyou:

I truly enjoyed the above disboard link with posts! I LOL'd so hard, as it seems she burns her bridges no matter where she goes and/or who she encounters. I tried many times now to go to disboard and find posts by her but our internet is not the best which makes the search rather difficult so when you post the link like this one above, it is a lil bit of heaven.

IMO, TM is probably THE phoniest person I have ever seen in my life. She makes me want to :slapfight: her! IMO, she brags about sooo soo much when in reality, she has basically nothing! JMO, but I am guessing if her "wealth" was ever looked at closely, it would probably show, their so-called "rich and wealthy lifestyle" is nothing but government subsidized on us taxpayers dime!!! And it appears to me...the apple doesn't fall far from the tree....

Architectural a Digest...... :floorlaugh:
:silly:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member