AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, alrighty then... Makes no sense, but that's moo. Poor Sebastian. Where's Sebastian Rogers?

"Due to increasing security concerns and with the upcoming Easter holiday, the decision has been made as of this morning to pull back and regroup."

Updated: 1 hour ago

This is true, but why would UCN pull out? I can’t understand that.
I’ve read several places that there are more than 1 organizations with very similar names, UCN & CN19__. One being the original and one being a group of scammers collecting donations from ppl believing they are the original. Ppl on SM were being very vocal about running the 2nd group out of town. This could explain CP saying KP had called requesting their help, and the UCN/CN person being interviewed saying it was Seth. Another, not sure which group he was in, said he didn’t know who had placed the call. Not that there isn’t plenty of conflicting comments from the C&KP team but this one could actually be true. Hopefully the group leaving is the second/right one.

It seems like someone (literally no clue who) doesn’t want anyone out searching for Sebastian. I was thinking before if he’s being like kept by someone that the public searches are rocking the boat on a precarious situation? I don’t know that’s just my guess. JMO and speculation.

Edit: of course we know that someone isn’t Seth.

The full interview with Seth (32 minutes)

"The trash truck runs at 5 a.m. The DVR recorder is not working and stuck at 3:11."

But according to the city of Hendersonville website I linked earlier, trash is not picked up before 6 a.m., so why would they have been out picking up trash before 5:00?

So the parents were possibly shown a video from the restaurant (Texas Roadhouse, I believe) where KP and SR had dinner. Wonder what they were shown. Was someone foreign to the family at the restaurant that was acting suspicious? Or another individual known to the family? If either is the case then it doesn't look like LE are singularly focusing on the 3 parents.
What theories do you guys have about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz