AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t the Proudfoots live outside the city limits? Could be that rural pick up is a little earlier.
I don't know, but the Sumner County government page states:

Garbage, recycling & brush collection is performed on a city-by-city basis.​

The city of Hendersonville website states:
Collection of Residential Refuse shall not start before 6 am or continue after 8 pm or dark whichever occurs first on the same day.
There's no mention of any areas having earlier pickup times. Maybe they don't abide by their own policies.

At 5:55 in, what does he say with regard to CP and KP's behavior in that they are not out looking?
I heard “Makes ‘em don’t seem right.” Which I would take to mean “yeah that’s definitely fishy.” JMO.

Edit: sound-wise he could have also said “him” instead of “‘em” but I think he was repeating the sentence structure from the interviewer and I think the interviewer said “them”.

We don't know the exact diagnosis (name of genetic disorder) Sebastian has, do we? I just want to learn more about it, if it was reported.

As far as his mother being interviewed alone, LE could always request interviews alone with just her, right? Some friendly female officer...Of course, she could refuse. But it wouldn't be a good look.

One thing I wonder -- she said she went driving around looking for him. I wonder for how long and when and how much of that search LE was able to confirm.

So the parents were possibly shown a video from the restaurant (Texas Roadhouse, I believe) where KP and SR had dinner. Wonder what they were shown. Was someone foreign to the family at the restaurant that was acting suspicious? Or another individual known to the family? If either is the case then it doesn't look like LE are singularly focusing on the 3 parents.
What theories do you guys have about this?

Keeping in mind that I'm no good at theories--I'm not getting the vibe that any of the parental units did anything to Sebastian at this point.

Keeping in mind that I'm no good at theories--I'm not getting the vibe that any of the parental units did anything to Sebastian at this point.
The only one I have on my radar is CP. His evasive lies are hard to dismiss. I'm referring to his differing answers to various YT interviews about the polygraph. IMO the only time he told the truth on that was with Nancy Grace.

The only one I have on my radar is CP. His evasive lies are hard to dismiss. I'm referring to his differing answers to various YT interviews about the polygraph. IMO the only time he told the truth on that was with Nancy Grace.

I agree. He's a lying liar who lies, and I wouldn't let him clean the dog poop off my lawn. I still don't get the vibe that he harmed Sebastian.

BBM
Or she doesn’t want anyone talking to just her. She needs backup, CP is her shield. He’s the slick talker, she is not.
IMO
What I find really strange, especially in the early news interviews with K&CP, Katie is damn near catatonic. She sits rocking herself for comfort, probably not even aware she is doing so. She is obviously in severe pain (or deserves an Oscar). Ppl comment that she doesn’t make eye contact with the reporter but she & CP never look at each other either! He never touches her or tries to comfort her.

In the later interviews when CP is talking (bragging) about disciplining Sebastian there’s a subtle shift in her demeanor. She never says a word that I saw, but she looked angry in some of those interviews, if he had touched her he might’ve gotten frost bite. I wonder if KP is seeing things differently than she did 5 weeks ago? She looks like she feels guilty about something. I can imagine if I brought a man (or anyone) into my child’s life, and he said and did the things CP has bragged about I would be devastated, angry and absolutely feel guilty of bringing that person into their life. I know most of you will disagree with this, & that’s ok.

I’m profoundly deaf, I don’t hear little nuances in their speech. I have to watch for their body language and expressions to tell me what I can’t hear. I could be totally wrong, just some thoughts.

He never touches her or tries to comfort her.

I noticed that, too, and it bothered me. However I have also noticed the same in other cases sometimes -- family not comforting each other physically during interviews. So I don't know that it tells us much...

ETA: Great post, though. I hope to read more of your thoughts.

We don't know the exact diagnosis (name of genetic disorder) Sebastian has, do we? I just want to learn more about it, if it was reported.

As far as his mother being interviewed alone, LE could always request interviews alone with just her, right? Some friendly female officer...Of course, she could refuse. But it wouldn't be a good look.

One thing I wonder -- she said she went driving around looking for him. I wonder for how long and when and how much of that search LE was able to confirm.
It’s a chromosome deletion. The terminal chromosome 6q27 deletion is a rare genomic condition that can result in intellectual disability, facial dysmorphism, and organ dysfunctions. Management of this syndrome rests on the symptomatic and supportive therapy.

It’s a chromosome deletion. The terminal chromosome 6q27 deletion is a rare genomic condition that can result in intellectual disability, facial dysmorphism, and organ dysfunctions. Management of this syndrome rests on the symptomatic and supportive therapy.
Is that the specific deletion he has?

There are only so many it could be because certain chromosome deletions wouldn’t be compatible with life, right? Like you can have trisomy 21 but not trisomy 1.

There’s also a good chance that kids with the same deletion as him would have similar facial features. Idk what the rules are on us attempting to narrow that down?

JMO.

"We are in my RV," Chris Proudfoot said. "We are not disclosing our current location just because of safety reasons. Due to the Youtubers, the Facebookers out there that have sent some very heinous, threatening information and things of that nature, threatened to be outside of our house. All kinds of nasty things. So we are not disclosing our location at this time."

"From day one, there was five dogs that started the scent search and then after that there have been dogs from all over the country that have come in and done searches and had scent hits in various locations," Chris Proudfoot said. "A certain percentage of them tend to go to the same spot, which would have been the retention pond."

In the absence of evidence, Grace turned to Katie Proudfoot to ask for her theory about her son's whereabouts.

"I think it's possible someone has my son," she said. "I feel like if he had been close to the house, or walked off, we would have found him by now with as many people as we had searching."

What I find really strange, especially in the early news interviews with K&CP, Katie is damn near catatonic. She sits rocking herself for comfort, probably not even aware she is doing so. She is obviously in severe pain (or deserves an Oscar). Ppl comment that she doesn’t make eye contact with the reporter but she & CP never look at each other either! He never touches her or tries to comfort her.

In the later interviews when CP is talking (bragging) about disciplining Sebastian there’s a subtle shift in her demeanor. She never says a word that I saw, but she looked angry in some of those interviews, if he had touched her he might’ve gotten frost bite. I wonder if KP is seeing things differently than she did 5 weeks ago? She looks like she feels guilty about something. I can imagine if I brought a man (or anyone) into my child’s life, and he said and did the things CP has bragged about I would be devastated, angry and absolutely feel guilty of bringing that person into their life. I know most of you will disagree with this, & that’s ok.

I’m profoundly deaf, I don’t hear little nuances in their speech. I have to watch for their body language and expressions to tell me what I can’t hear. I could be totally wrong, just some thoughts.
You could totally be picking up on something because not hearing and having to go from body language to be able to just exist around other people would make you pretty good at that, so I think you have a point here.

I completely agree with your sentiment on how KP might or should've been feeling regarding what CP did to Sebastian. I know I'd be very protective of my child, specially if he was on the spectrum, and would be the first one to get in the way of anyone trying to hurt them.

CP sure seems to be a piece of work, considering we has married 5 times (I don't recall if this is his 5th or 6th marriage). That's never a good sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab