AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice catch. Yea that doesn’t make any sense. And how does one mistake a garbage truck lights with flashlights?

I know everywhere is different, but ours has strobing lights on top that will light up my living room even in the day light. Makes no sense to me.

Not to mention all the beeping when they're backing up.

Stealth trash trucks? LOL

Yes. KP (with CP on the phone) was driving around the neighborhood getting more frantic by the moment so CP made a 3 way call directly to their local sheriff to avoid having the call rerouted from a call center. KP said she was not able to talk by this time and let CP do the talking.

I have not understood why ppl find it so suss that CP placed the call directly to the sheriff. I personally don’t have that number at hand, but since he knows the call would be rerouted anyway, doesn’t it make sense that he would want the call put through as quickly as possible?
Any chance her car was in a garage that she left out of?

Not to mention all the beeping when they're backing up.

Stealth trash trucks? LOL

Her car was parked in the garage according to NG interview. Unless she took her work van to look for him. That was parked in the driveway.

ETA I have no clue why all those posts were included with mine lol

They may have just sat on the same side. They did say Sebastian “doesn’t understand personal space” or something in one of the first interviews. JMO I don’t have the link. They said it light heartedly and as something that makes it hard to make friends with other teenagers. But he could have liked sitting next to his mom. I’m more wondering why the picture was taken I guess? Was it an occasion? I don’t take pictures ever so that could be my own bias.

Agreed. Need to get her away from CP and see if anything changes.
Yep, something’s got to give soon before people lose thoughts of him. I realize that probably won’t happen though. If Sebastion was harmed, it was before the phone calls started that night before midnight. She’s as guilty as he is in my speculative pondering. All I know, is nothing was normal that day. Dad’s trying motivate the world. Don’t give up. Don’t forget about my son.

She said on NG that it's due to threats that she left with her husband. It was at the end of the interview, IIRC.
I don't believe that I would leave if a child was missing. There are people who have stayed for years in a home full of bad memories from a missing child, because they wanted to be there in case the child ever returned. So IMO, it's odd to leave. Only if I knew he wasn't coming home would I leave. This case is so odd.
Maybe she is getting threats, which would be scary, but if she is, doesn't she know why?

• She and Sebastian's stepfather have been curiously disinterested in the searches from day one.
  • They have only recently begun doing a few more interviews.
  • CP admitted to taking away the child's pet (snake) as punishment.
  • CP admitted to smacking the child with a belt.
  • She and CP have said more than a few derogatory things about Sebastian.
  • ...among other things...

Any of those things alone might not send up red flags, but taken together, it makes some folks suspicious of their desire to see Sebastian again.

<modsnip>

Threats or not, I would not leave my home if there was even the slightest chance my little boy might return.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trash truck at 3AM?
DCS being called on them and Seth not knowing sure is enough to strain the relationship between the biological parents?
MOO.
"all those cases are closed." All those cases?!? How many times did DCS visit that house? And never notified Sebastian's father that they were investigating something with his son?

This poor boy. :(
Yes, yes and yes to all above.
Still have more questions, not less.
Poor Sebastian.
Omo.

Seth's latest interview with Kaitlyn Miller, Fox 17 Nashville

More conflicting info regarding the dogs, now he's saying no, they didn't hit. The flashlight video was a trash truck. Says none of them are suspects, no information to attach any of them to his disappearance. No real new info and he said nothing he can discuss from meeting with TBI/LE today.

Bbm.
???
Who said that ? LE or did the stepfather/KP suggest it ?
Omo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member