AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus, I've never heard of trashing being picked up in the middle of the night. It could happen somewhere, I suppose, but typically, residents might get angry about the noise at that time of night.
I live in the country, and our trash is picked up between 3 AM and 10 AM. A lot of it depends on the weather, truck breakdowns, road conditions (gravel, mud, ice, snow etc)... The company covers a lot of miles to pick up country customers' trash. I always put my dumpster out by the road on Thursday evening because I don't want miss the opportunity for them to dump it!

Interesting observation. All the three hour intervals.

9am midnight 3am 6am. All three hours apart.

Significant? Interesting.
Late to this but IMO if I had to make up some random times, those numbers would come to mind. Thinking about looking at an analog clock- 3,6,9, and 12 are the most important and the ones we reference the most in order to read time.

<modsnip - off topic>

Last edited by a moderator:
Late to this but IMO if I had to make up some random times, those numbers would come to mind. Thinking about looking at an analog clock- 3,6,9, and 12 are the most important and the ones we reference the most in order to read time.

<modsnip - off topic>

<modsnip - quoted post was snipped>

I've been following as much as I can. Waiting for some resolution, hoping for good news. That hope has been fading though.
I have no theories and cannot even speculate. I just want this boy found. I feel very sorry for the dad especially.

Last edited by a moderator:
CP says SR would get too close and kids had a problem with that. This was said during Nancy Grace interview as he explained reason for hitting SR with belt. Imo, SB getting too close most likely bothered CP and not other kids. Something is off here.

100% against hitting a child anyway. There are other forms of discipline.

Additionally, dont believe his claim of one time of hitting SR with a belt.

Curious if Sebastian Rogers' mom's voice (tone) changed during NG interview compared to her earlier interviews?

my thoughts at this time

Last edited:
"We are in my RV," Chris Proudfoot said. "We are not disclosing our current location just because of safety reasons. Due to the Youtubers, the Facebookers out there that have sent some very heinous, threatening information and things of that nature, threatened to be outside of our house. All kinds of nasty things. So we are not disclosing our location at this time."

“This does not mean the search is over,” the group added.

CP says SR would get too close and kids had a problem with that. This was said during Nancy Grace interview as he explained reason for hitting SR with belt. Imo, SB getting too close most likely bothered CP and not other kids. Something is off here.

100% against hitting a child anyway. There are other forms of discipline.

Additionally, dont believe his claim of one time of hitting SR with a belt.

Curious if Sebastian Rogers' mom's voice (tone) changed during NG interview compared to her earlier interviews?

my thoughts at this time
I missed that he was belted for a disability-related behavior. Absolutely heartbreaking.

If he says he

100% against hitting a child anyway. There are other forms of

100% against hitting a child anyway.
Kids are the spectrum can't help some behaviors, my son used to body slam me when he was younger. As he grew he learned it was painful and unacceptable. Hitting or Any discipline is Not appropriate to change those behaviors. I'm also 100% against hitting.

It depends on which version you believe.
Well he said he wacked him for not wearing a belt. WTH, remind the kid to get his belt. Its simple, kids are forgetful, especially ASD , ADHD kids. You can't wack him to change that. Infuriates me. Bio dad said in one interview it was agreed to NO Corporal Punishment for Sebastian. Bio dad must be fuming, I give him alot of credit for self control. He just wants to find his son.

Well he said he wacked him for not wearing a belt. WTH, remind the kid to get his belt. Its simple, kids are forgetful, especially ASD , ADHD kids. You can't wack him to change that. Infuriates me. Bio dad said in one interview it was agreed to NO Corporal Punishment for Sebastian. Bio dad must be fuming, I give him alot of credit for self control. He just wants to find his son.
He also changed it in the second NG interview and said it was because he lied about something that happened at school

If it's true that UCN searchers have been receiving threats, I certainly hope they've reported that information to law enforcement so those calls or messages can be traced. Who would want to stop them from searching for this boy?
I find it hard to belief they were threatened unless it was by CP, KP, or their support supporters. The rest of humanity wants SR found.

1:45:42
CP 'people have asked about interrogations, polygraphs. All this stuff has been done.
Dutchy - Have you both taken a polygraph test.
CP - The results are passed.
1:56:14
Dutchy - They want to know that you took a polygraph and that you passed.
CP - Ok, for the record, hold on, somebody asked the question was the polygraph taken and has it been passed. Yes, I didn't specify who or when. But what I can tell you everything has been vetted completely, polygraphs have come back as passed. So I'm confused to why they are wondering if myself, the biological mom and the father took one.

Truth evader MOO

I get the vibe it was KP that did it and CP is covering for her.
Maybe what we see as her being submissive to CP it’s just her letting him run his mouth so the attention is entirely on him, and she’s playing a character to claim she was coerced into complying with whatever happened of this ever goes to court? Of course, MOO.

The full interview with Seth (32 minutes)

Seth says he saw video from the restaurant on Sunday, he'd been asking to see it to confirm Sebastian was there. He also tells the host numerous times he's not asking the right question. I wonder if CP was at the restaurant? If he met KP and Sebastian for dinner? Maybe that's why CP doesn't want to disclose his time-line?? MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph