AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024 #3

Yes it's the same one. I watched SR on Paschal last night with the new Spokesperson and SR also believes this is SR. jmo since I'm not sure I can link that interview. But I hope this is SR.
On The Pascal Show interview last night, Tony (new spokesperson) made mention they have upcoming interviews planned with News Nation on Monday and with Nancy Grace on Tuesday. I am looking forward to their interviews with these WebSleuths approved sources.

On The Pascal Show interview last night, Tony (new spokesperson) made mention they have upcoming interviews planned with News Nation on Monday and with Nancy Grace on Tuesday. I am looking forward to their interviews with these WebSleuths approved sources.
I found it interesting that SR doesn't know who the woman is in the pic. That clears up a lot of rumors. jmo.

Do we have anyone on here from the NC area that knows if this pic has been shown on local news outlets in that area? Then again, if that is SR they could have just been visiting that site and not even from that area or state. I wish his story could get on some news like ABC etc. This has to go national.

I found it interesting that SR doesn't know who the woman is in the pic. That clears up a lot of rumors. jmo.
Agreed.

Also interesting … Seth stated (on last night’s The Pascal Show, to which we have been referring) Seth had physically driven to NC & saw that there did exist cameras at the area(s) near photo location.

Seth asked to see any footage available, but they did not/could not allow him any access/disclosure. They explained to Seth that LE had directed them not to share the footage.

I take this (JMO) as a very positive sign that LE is taking this lead extraordinarily seriously.

LE is certainly keeping things close to the chest.

Understandably so.

Again, “We don’t know what we don’t know.”

All MOO.

Do we know if Sebastian has a wallet?
I have not heard one way or another whether he has a wallet, but what a great question.

Many special needs children get state identification cards even at the youngest of ages.

My autistic son has a state id card, and we periodically update his photo (we got his first one at age 2 & he is now 11).

If Sebastian has his own state id, especially, I would expect it may be likely he may have a wallet in which to keep it.

Of course, even if Sebastian does have a state id, another possibility is it could have been being kept for him by a parent in his/her wallet in lieu of Sebastian possessing his own wallet.

All JMO (just my thoughts based on my own experience w/a child on the spectrum).

Do we have anyone on here from the NC area that knows if this pic has been shown on local news outlets in that area? Then again, if that is SR they could have just been visiting that site and not even from that area or state. I wish his story could get on some news like ABC etc. This has to go national.
I checked Western NC, did not see MSM reporting.
I recognized immediately, it's the parking area at Grandfather Mt. Im very familiar with this area. We go down several times a year, grandkids do Tweetsie railroad, love the Mast General Store, and visit family.

Don't understand why the person would snap pictures and not go to a park ranger and report. There is always, Park rangers at the site, it's a dangerous area on the top of the mountain, trip, wrong move and its a straight drop. Many have tumbled out this mountain top, trying for that special Kodak photo.

All of the parkway overlooks and Grandfather Mountain are free of charge. There is a small gift shop, always has lots of tourists, all seasons (winter limited, weather). The views are breathtaking. Lots of photos and videos on YOUTUBE.

My opinion only, I ain't buying this.

Moo ...

KP has a $600k home, yet lives in a RV? Interesting.
Many construction managers, supervisors have done this for years, medical professionals and other trades on travel or work away from home assignments, are taking advantage of travel housing tax deductions. This became very popular during COVID, RV Parks popped up everywhere.

My niece and her husband have paid for their 140k RV, since Covid. They own a home in Florida, and he works in New York, lives in the RV. He works in a specialized medical facility.

Moo

Last edited:
can someone please clarify for me (i am having trouble finding verifiable sources) per the new photo sighting...
-who took the photo or how did it come into the public eye?
-whoever took the photo; did they specifically take the photo because they knew of Sebastian and thought this was him? If so, why did the person not talk to the boy directly?
-when was the photo taken? and is the date confirmed?
-who first publicized this photo; was it LE or a member of the public?

I checked Western NC, did not see MSM reporting.
I recognized immediately, it's the parking area at Grandfather Mt. Im very familiar with this area. We go down several times a year, grandkids do Tweetsie railroad, love the Mast General Store, and visit family.

Don't understand why the person would snap pictures and not go to a park ranger and report. There is always, Park rangers at the site, it's a dangerous area on the top of the mountain, trip, wrong move and its a straight drop. Many have tumbled out this mountain top, trying for that special Kodak photo.

All of the parkway overlooks and Grandfather Mountain are free of charge. There is a small gift shop, always has lots of tourists, all seasons (winter limited, weather). The views are breathtaking. Lots of photos and videos on YOUTUBE.

My opinion only, I ain't buying this.

Moo ...
Thank you for offering your unique and local perspective.

I appreciate hearing these additional details you have been able to impart (e.g. there are always typically rangers around).

Sadly, of course, there are no do-overs for the photographer.

I am sure I am not alone in WISHING … If only he/she could go back & do things a little differently … Shout, “SEBASTIAN!,” get a ranger, call 911, etc. Many have voiced they share those sentiments. JMO. **sigh**

I would love to hear more from you since you are local to that area. Please continue to post. Grateful for your facts, opinions, information, and all contributions.

I'm surprised no one in that photo has come forward explaining that it is them. I mean, they know the exact time, date, and place it was taken... maybe it just hasn't reached enough people yet. Or maybe it's because it really is SR, and they were hoping no one would notice them there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ
Back