AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024 #3

Thank you for offering your unique and local perspective.

I appreciate hearing these additional details you have been able to impart (e.g. there are always typically rangers around).

Sadly, of course, there are no do-overs for the photographer.

I am sure I am not alone in WISHING … If only he/she could go back & do things a little differently … Shout, “SEBASTIAN!,” get a ranger, call 911, etc. Many have voiced they share those sentiments. JMO. **sigh**

I would love to hear more from you since you are local to that area. Please continue to post. Grateful for your facts, opinions, information, and all contributions.
Thank you. I do want to clarify, there is ALWAYS rangers at Grandfather Mountain. If there are no rangers then the mountain entrance is blocked.

I cannot stress enough how dangerous for top of this mountain is. It's a very small area at the top, very rocky, and a little room on each side, leading to the bridge. This was grandmother's favorite place to visit. I've been going there at least 60 plus years. I dreaded trips to , I would get extremely car sick the road is all S curves and it petrified me to be on that little strip at the top. Even now my gut cringes, just writing about top.

I just do not believe, someone would exposed a kidnapped, autistic child to this environment or the dangers. Much less, the cameras, park Rangers and tourist.
moo

If you hit more on the photos, it gives some ideas of the dangers. Yes, as in the photos, people and kids do stand on the edge.

Last edited:
can someone please clarify for me (i am having trouble finding verifiable sources) per the new photo sighting...
-who took the photo or how did it come into the public eye?
-whoever took the photo; did they specifically take the photo because they knew of Sebastian and thought this was him? If so, why did the person not talk to the boy directly?
-when was the photo taken? and is the date confirmed?
-who first publicized this photo; was it LE or a member of the public?
If I understand correctly the person who took the picture posted it on sm (Facebook)
They took the picture thinking it was Sebastian but uncertain
They did not speak to the boy
The picture was taken a couple days before it was posted
It was a member of the public that publicized the picture
Nothing to my knowledge has been verified by LE but Seth did go to NC
LE has seen video footage taken in the area

can someone please clarify for me (i am having trouble finding verifiable sources) per the new photo sighting...
-who took the photo or how did it come into the public eye?
-whoever took the photo; did they specifically take the photo because they knew of Sebastian and thought this was him? If so, why did the person not talk to the boy directly?
-when was the photo taken? and is the date confirmed?
-who first publicized this photo; was it LE or a member of the public?

Has anyone confirmed whether this is from a cctv camera or a phone or camera photograph. Because from what I read it sounds like was cctv or similar as Seth drove up to view it and wasn’t able to for data protection. And all we (the public) are viewing is a few screenshots

Personally I dismissed it until now.
TBI is way too quiet, even by their own standards.

Near the bottom of the article is states "In March, eerie footage from the back of the house from which Rogers disappeared was released, revealing two light sources far away, and another one closer to the house."

I must have missed the bit about the light sources and his fire ants experience from previously released information.

I’m sorry if I missed this, but do the parents think that is Sebastian in the photograph?
Seth voiced publicly (I heard him discussing this & his trip to NC on The Pascal Show when he appeared with new representative, TM) that he does believe it is Sebastian.

I do not know where KP and CP stand as far as the photo is concerned at this point.

Interesting. To me, the photo from the visitor's center looks like the same shoes as Sebastian's photo by the trophy.

The color and laces look the same, the notches/grooves on the edge of the sole, and a small white logo on the outside of the right foot.

MOO.

Last edited:
Just wanted to share …

Our family just got back from Chuck E. Cheese’s, a little while ago.

Once again, we had all been wearing our “Have You Seen Me?”/“Missing Child” Sebastian shirts. (I even got one for “Grammy.”)

We noticed folks trying to read our shirts … (“This is a good thing,” I thought.)

A couple asked, “Who is that on your shirts?” We explained … (“Great,” I thought to myself. “We’re spreading awareness.”)

The most encouraging thing that happened was that one woman/mother came right up to me, & she enthusiastically exclaimed, “I’m so glad you are wearing HIS shirts. We have got to find this child.”

She knew Sebastian & his story.

We are not in TN or NC, but, I feel like together, wherever we each may reside or wherever we each may presently BE, we all have the ability to, in some small way, help keep Sebastian’s face “out there.”

For some, it may just be talking about Sebastian in your own families or circles of friends, for some distributing flyers, some may choose to wear the shirts with his pictures and info. Whatever small thing each of us can do/are actively doing to support “Sebastian’s Army” IS HELPING.

The very fact that at least one family at Chuck E. Cheese’s was already aware of Sebastian’s plight & knew him straight away gives me hope.

Let us continue to utilize each of our own unique sets of knowledge, skills, & abilities … finely focused on finding Sebastian.

We have not forgotten you, Sebastian. Together, we will find you, sweet boy.

I'm surprised no one in that photo has come forward explaining that it is them. I mean, they know the exact time, date, and place it was taken... maybe it just hasn't reached enough people yet. Or maybe it's because it really is SR, and they were hoping no one would notice them there.
it's possible LE already had them under surveillance, and already aware of this situation. IDK

There was a case a few years ago where a teen about the same age disappeared on his way to school, also with noted medical conditions, that seemingly dragged on without any answers. He was found deceased a few months later in a neighbor's empty (holiday) house, having gotten stuck while crawling down the chimney.

I wonder if a similar fate happened here.

Just wanted to share …

Our family just got back from Chuck E. Cheese’s, a little while ago.

Once again, we had all been wearing our “Have You Seen Me?”/“Missing Child” Sebastian shirts. (I even got one for “Grammy.”)

We noticed folks trying to read our shirts … (“This is a good thing,” I thought.)

A couple asked, “Who is that on your shirts?” We explained … (“Great,” I thought to myself. “We’re spreading awareness.”)

The most encouraging thing that happened was that one woman/mother came right up to me, & she enthusiastically exclaimed, “I’m so glad you are wearing HIS shirts. We have got to find this child.”

She knew Sebastian & his story.

We are not in TN or NC, but, I feel like together, wherever we each may reside or wherever we each may presently BE, we all have the ability to, in some small way, help keep Sebastian’s face “out there.”

For some, it may just be talking about Sebastian in your own families or circles of friends, for some distributing flyers, some may choose to wear the shirts with his pictures and info. Whatever small thing each of us can do/are actively doing to support “Sebastian’s Army” IS HELPING.

The very fact that at least one family at Chuck E. Cheese’s was already aware of Sebastian’s plight & knew him straight away gives me hope.

Let us continue to utilize each of our own unique sets of knowledge, skills, & abilities … finely focused on finding Sebastian.

We have not forgotten you, Sebastian. Together, we will find you, sweet boy.

Fantastic! And kudos to you and your family!

This search,’Sebastian’s Army’, the tshirts, interviews, podcasts, flyers, search teams, PIs is because of one dads determination to find his son.

Please let this week be the week Sebastian is located and reunited with those who adore him.

There was a case a few years ago where a teen about the same age disappeared on his way to school, also with noted medical conditions, that seemingly dragged on without any answers. He was found deceased a few months later in a neighbor's empty (holiday) house, having gotten stuck while crawling down the chimney.

I wonder if a similar fate happened here.
His name was Harley Dilly :(. Such a sad story. :(

1715009533226.png

Tennessee investigators are trying to track down a boy in a photograph taken at a rest stop in the North Carolina mountains last weekend to determine if it is 15-year-old Sebastian Rogers, who has been missing since February 26.

View attachment 501750

Tennessee investigators are trying to track down a boy in a photograph taken at a rest stop in the North Carolina mountains last weekend to determine if it is 15-year-old Sebastian Rogers, who has been missing since February 26.
I didn’t notice this before but he’s (or they if that’s a different person) holding his hand the same way in both pictures.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UCG
Back