AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024 #3

Seth did address this concern/question when he appeared on The Pascal Show a couple of days ago w/TM.

Seth explained that Sebastian goes through multiple pairs of glasses a year (probably around 6). He accidentally breaks them (e.g. falling asleep on them/rolling over on them, Seth says).

Also, speaking to this, Seth mentioned Sebastian does sometimes have multiple pairs of glasses available to him @ same time (again, per Seth in The Pascal Show interview).

Mods have shared with me that The Pascal Show is an approved source for interviews with the parents only so here is the link to that interview with Seth Rogers and Tony Mathis from 2 days ago.

Having stared at a lot of photos in my days, I think the photo is AI generated + actual photo + photoshop etc. (background for instance) and a similar person of Sebastian or just his face generated onto a similar body or vs.versa).
What strikes me as odd in the pic is 1. it's only 1 photo, not a live , not a series, not a vid. Usually, people press that photo button several times, especially if they really want to capture something.
2. the lighting is off, and the sharpness vs. blurriness in places.
3. The relaxed postures of the people in the pic at such an odd location "drive in" is odd. As well as the driver who took the pics closeness to the people.

That said, we don't have the raw or a better solution one. If it is not AI (in some way or photoshop) I would simply believe it was either 1. taken at another time 2. it is just someone who looks like him and the other person looks "like people" or have been edited in.

Parents want to see the sign of life of their child even if there is none. Or they want to cover something up.
JMO.
I'm totally agree.

Law enforcement, stated the photo provided no leads.

I feel sure, the FBI knows how and who generated the photo. I'd be willing to bet they visited the source. I feel sure, that the photo was sent to the FBI crime lab, and was deemed to be not SR, PRIOR to LE statement.

MOO, LE would not make a false statement, with the FBI involved.

Rarely, do we see statements from the FBI, prior to closing a case.

Moo...

I'm totally agree.

Law enforcement, stated the photo provided no leads.

I feel sure, the FBI knows how and who generated the photo. I'd be willing to bet they visited the source. I feel sure, that the photo was sent to the FBI crime lab, and was deemed to be not SR, PRIOR to LE statement.

MOO, LE would not make a false statement, with the FBI involved.

Rarely, do we see statements from the FBI, prior to closing a case.

Moo...
I really hoped this was him. This was the closest thing we had to get our hopes up. Its hard to imagine someone taking a missing child out in public. I guess it happens though.

I really hoped this was him. This was the closest thing we had to get our hopes up. Its hard to imagine someone taking a missing child out in public. I guess it happens though.
I know, we ALL want it to be him. I agree, kidnapper's don't take their hostage out sightseeing to a tourist spot.

Grandfather Mountain is wayyyy off the beaten path, sitting in 100s of acres of wilderness. It's not on the way to anywhere. It's a destination, not a quick stop off the interstate.

The originator of the photo, felt this might be SR. Snapped the photo and much later notified LE. No one waits days to notify LE and then post on FB. The story just doesn't track.
I have 100% faith in the FBI and their facial recognition forensics.
Moo....

Seth and his friend Tony/spokesperson are on NN - Seth on national TV saying he thinks it's Sebastian.

Claims there's a video too, but LE won't let biodad /Seth see it. If this were a case of mistaken identity and my kid, I'd rush to squash this asap!
I wonder why he keeps saying it's SR? I know he's desperate to find his son.
LE released a statement, the photo provided no leads.
Moo

I wonder why he keeps saying it's SR? I know he's desperate to find his son.
LE released a statement, the photo provided no leads.
Moo
You answered your own question. He is desperate. He needs to think Sebastian is alive & well because the other option is too painful for him to think about. This is the only time in 2+ mos he has had any sign that his son is alive & apparently well. He is going to hold on to that sliver of hope until they find Sebastian one way or another.

Where are you Sebastian?

Finally watched Pascal last night. Seth’s body language appeared a low mood and controlled, so I think deep down he didn’t truly believe this photo would pan out. Tony seems like a straight upfront, albeit sensitive guy, i think this is the type of support Seth needs going forward.

Not saying Sebastian’s not alive. If he’s alive, he’s well hidden and the case will only break if one of people involved has the courage to come forward - either the person who facilitated removing him from the house or the person who has him.

All MOO

***PHOTOGRAPH NOT SEBASTIAN ROGERS.
I now have official confirmation the photograph taken of a teen at a visitor center in North Carolina last Saturday is NOT of Sebastion Rogers

Nick Beres NC5
, Here is the statement just sent to me by Sumner County, TN Chief Deputy Eric Craddock:

***PHOTOGRAPH NOT SEBASTIAN ROGERS.
I now have official confirmation the photograph taken of a teen at a visitor center in North Carolina last Saturday is NOT of Sebastion Rogers
Here is the statement just sent to me by Sumner County, TN Chief Deputy Eric Craddock:
Pretty strong statement from the Sheriff's Department, especially asking the media to get this information out to the public.

Moo... Happy to see the Sheriff clarifying the photo is not SR. I hope this will not turn into the fiasco, of a previous MPC, involving YouTubers, FB and other social media.

Pretty strong statement from the Sheriff's Department, especially asking the media to get this information out to the public.

Moo... Happy to see the Sheriff clarifying the photo is not SR. I hope this will not turn into the fiasco, of a previous MPC, involving YouTubers, FB and other social media.
They all need to be removing this childs photo now.

They all need to be removing this childs photo now.
I agree and shutting down the rhetoric.

If I were CP and KP and it continues, I would seriously consider a cease and desist order.
Edited... It's actually defamation under Tennessee statue.

All moo....

Last edited:
I agree and shutting down the rhetoric.

If I were CP and KP and it continues, I would seriously consider a cease and desist order.
Edited... It's actually defamation under Tennessee statue.

All moo....
The rhetoric just got worse . LE is hiding something because SR cant see the video footage. Hey how about protecting some ones child? I would want my kid's pic removed and not drag my kid into this mess. Its not his Son. He has no right to see it. This child became a victim too. Those FB pages are brutal. Even the new one. Its not going to bring the families to work together if they don't clean it up. jmo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Horizon54
Back