AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024 #3

In spite of their strange behaviors I really don't think any of the three parents disappeared him. Just a feeling. If I'm wrong I'm just wrong.
I’ve been thinking the same. I keep surprising myself by giving them and especially chris the benefit of the doubt but that’s just the feeling I’m getting too. I do think Chris and Seth are both about halfway to losing their marbles with all the stress and publicity. I can’t imagine the pressure though. It’d be intense.

Thank you !!!! I wanted to post regarding this. I thought I had misunderstood, as it's stated above CPs house had no Internet.

Does CP in fact have internet? I would think with KP taking on line classes, they would. [Reference Chronicles of Olivia podcast]

LE announcing investigation taking a different direction, l immediately thought of an internet connection. I've had several teenagers in my small community, kidnapped by internet predators. One even camped in the woods behind the child's home in a tent for weeks, physically interacting with her.

I keep thinking about the loud thud. Could SR have let someone in through his window, maybe an online friend? They hide out in this room, and leave by window in another room. KP stated the back door was locked and required a key to lock from the outside. I wonder if SR had a key, and had help locking the door? No video, leaving from the front door or the garage. KP expressed concern in the CO video, LE took no fingerprints and they had actually questioned why. (Had a break in, basement, several years ago. I knew who did it, LE flat out refused to dust fingerprints.)
Moo... I believe it was a mistake not to fingerprint the windows and doors.

I do believe LE/FBI keeping SRs Nintendo switch and laptop and returning other devices is significant in this investigation. Did they find something? Are they holding it for evidence in the future?

All my opinion
I think the Proudfoot home has access to internet but Sebastian doesn’t when he’s there because (I think Chris but MOO as it’s been forever now and I don’t remember exactly) put parental settings on his devices. Which for the record I think is reasonable for a young teenager who is autistic and potentially particularly vulnerable to believing what a stranger on the internet says.

I’m not autistic (so far as I know I guess) but I have ADHD and I tend to take things super literally. Jokes will go right over my head, etc. if someone, even online, tells me something it’s my default to believe it. In other words I can tend to be overly trusting. I’m an adult who is aware of this trait of mine, so I can be careful. But a teenager who potentially doesn’t have that insight shouldn’t have unsupervised internet access imo.

If he wasnt allowed on the internet at home he may also have been sneaking out and using some places internet. I wonder if there was open internet near by? Seth said he has always been a kid that never sleeps. If they returned stuff to Seth but not that switch there was be something on it they are holding as evidence. I think what KP may be guilty of is being clueless. jmo.

If he wasnt allowed on the internet at home he may also have been sneaking out and using some places internet. I wonder if there was open internet near by? Seth said he has always been a kid that never sleeps. If they returned stuff to Seth but not that switch there was be something on it they are holding as evidence. I think what KP may be guilty of is being clueless. jmo.
I don’t know. Before I was not convinced that Sebastian would have been able to bypass the parental controls but maybe could. I hadn’t really considered the internet as playing a role here.

I don’t know. Before I was not convinced that Sebastian would have been able to bypass the parental controls but maybe could. I hadn’t really considered the internet as playing a role here.
I promise you, this generation can figure it out. Not only are they extremely tech savvy in general, they have Google at their disposal and a network of other tech savvy kids to help.

What do we know here?

1. SR was living in a home where CPS had reason to visit multiple times.
2. SR didn't seem like he was excited to go live with his father either.
3. LE are clearly taking time to dig through whatever forensic evidence they can glean from SR's switch and laptop.

People with ASD have a tendency to take things very literally and, at least in my personal case, it has led to taking things people say at face value instead of questioning underlying intentions. When I see the facts above listed, it seems more and more likely that SR WAS talking to someone online who offered to help them escape their current situation. My fingers are crossed that their intentions were good and they've just managed to elude authorities thus far and not the worst case scenario: SR was the victim of a predator of some sort.
I find CPS was involved once over the belt incident, several years ago and LE reported his disappearance to CPS. This seems to be standard when a child goes missing. [Pascal interview and NGrace].

CP stated SR was upset and didn't want to do online school, when moving to his father's. I haven't heard why he couldn't attend in person, seems this would be very isolating for him. It seems family gatherings, school, church, eating out and recreation activities were common in the Proudfoot home. KP and SR were very busy the day before he went missing. They were with family, went bowling, the grocery store and out to dinner. That was a pretty busy Sunday.

Moo

I find CPS was involved once over the belt incident, several years ago and LE reported his disappearance to CPS. This seems to be standard when a child goes missing. [Pascal interview and NGrace].

CP stated SR was upset and didn't want to do online school, when moving to his father's. I haven't heard why he couldn't attend in person, seems this would be very isolating for him. It seems family gatherings, school, church, eating out and recreation activities were common in the Proudfoot home. KP and SR were very busy the day before he went missing. They were with family, went bowling, the grocery store and out to dinner. That was a pretty busy Sunday.

Moo
I guess I understood the online school thing as temporary but idk why. I don’t think they ever said that I guess I just assumed. I agree it’d be strange to switch him to online at this age.

Hendersonville it's a very upscale (ritzy) suburb of Nashville.
*...famous names have also called Hendersonville their home, including the Oak Ridge Boys. The prestigious list also includes country singer Conway Twitty, Gary Allan, Taylor Swift, Kelly Clarkson, David Archuleta, Roy Orbison, and countless other musicians, actors, and notable athletic figures.

Several ups upscale horse breeding farms. Some of these horses go for six figure. They specialize in breeding racehorses, for the Kentucky Derby.

Locals have every reason to become concerned and this may be why I keep hearing folks are being followed and threaten. Private property is private property, and folks will protect their property. Sometimes this becomes a problem in unsupervised searches.

I would recommend anyone searching this area communicate with local law enforcement first.

*The Rich History of Hendersonville, Tennessee | Durham Farms.

Last edited:

Moo
CPS was involved with the family on more than 1 occasion including fairly recently (within 6 mos of Sebastian going missing). CP stated this himself. I understand that it is difficult to follow because the stories evolve a bit over time and there are multiple stories on multiple sources. CP himself described 2 different episodes with a belt. One he claimed happened a few years ago, one I believe was more resent by his reference to Sebastian’s age. The same with the CPS visits. One visit that happened as they were sitting down to dinner, the same case worker showed up at their home as had been there on a previous visit.

CPS was involved with the family on more than 1 occasion including fairly recently (within 6 mos of Sebastian going missing). CP stated this himself. I understand that it is difficult to follow because the stories evolve a bit over time and there are multiple stories on multiple sources. CP himself described 2 different episodes with a belt. One he claimed happened a few years ago, one I believe was more resent by his reference to Sebastian’s age. The same with the CPS visits. One visit that happened as they were sitting down to dinner, the same case worker showed up at their home as had been there on a previous visit.

Respectfully, I have search and many on the forum have as well for a link to more than 2 reports in TN. The two videos posted clearly state ONE incident, when he was around 12, for repeated lying. The second was LE reporting him missing to CPS.

No CP did NOT say there two incidents, unless you have new information. Please provide a link to the incident 6 months ago, please.

I'm including the link to the discussion and the video of one belt incident, where I responded to your last post. So far, no one has produced a video or link to more than one incident with a belt and one incident reporting him missing.

Moo.. (reporting my post)

Post in thread 'TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024 #3' AMBER ALERT - TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024 #3

Last edited:
I have search and many on the forum have as well for a link to more than 2 reports in TN. The two videos posted clearly state ONE incident, when he was around 12, for repeated lying. The second was LE reporting him missing to CPS.

No CP did NOT say there two incidents, unless you have new information. Please provide a link to the incident 6 months ago, please.

I'm including the link to the discuss and the video of one belt incident. So far, no one has produced a video or link to more than one incident with a belt and one incident reporting him missing

Post in thread 'TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024

Post in thread 'TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024 #3' AMBER ALERT - TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024 #3
When I wrote CP said this himself I meant his stories, out of his mouth is where it came from. Not CP stating it happened 2 times.

I’m sorry, I’m not going to go back & look for which video has him telling which story. There are too many. Hours and hours worth. I can tell you it was from early on probably between day 8 or 9 & day 15. Even if he hadn’t admitted to more than one incident having the same social worker show up at their door with CP stating he recognized them from their previous visit, right there is at least two visits prior to Sebastian going missing.

When I wrote CP said this himself I meant his stories, out of his mouth is where it came from. Not CP stating it happened 2 times.

I’m sorry, I’m not going to go back & look for which video has him telling which story. There are too many. Hours and hours worth. I can tell you it was from early on probably between day 8 or 9 & day 15. Even if he hadn’t admitted to more than one incident having the same social worker show up at their door with CP stating he recognized them from their previous visit, right there is at least two visits prior to Sebastian going missing.
This article may shed some light: Sebastian Rogers' parents meet with TBI amidst ongoing search for missing teen

“Sebastian's stepfather, Chris Proudfoot, confirmed with FOX 17 News that DCS has been called to their home before, but adds that all those cases are closed. He says the only active case with DCS is Sebastian’s missing case.

FOX 17 News reached out to DCS for more information on these previous cases, but we have not heard back yet. We then asked Seth if any of the three parents were being investigated as potential suspects.”

This article may shed some light: Sebastian Rogers' parents meet with TBI amidst ongoing search for missing teen

“Sebastian's stepfather, Chris Proudfoot, confirmed with FOX 17 News that DCS has been called to their home before, but adds that all those cases are closed. He says the only active case with DCS is Sebastian’s missing case.

FOX 17 News reached out to DCS for more information on these previous cases, but we have not heard back yet. We then asked Seth if any of the three parents were being investigated as potential suspects.”
I remember that quote and I think Chris was also talking about a previous case regarding his daughter. Which he says his daughter was a baby at the time and that his then wife falsely reported him. So it’s his word against hers I guess? If I’m remembering correctly. I remember that it stuck out it was cases plural but I don’t think this particular comment definitively clarified how many were related to Sebastian. I originally thought one as well but I stopped listening to interviews a few weeks in. So if another was mentioned it was after the original, after the hands one, and I am guessing after the first Nancy grace one. Then I bailed on listening because they were actually making my anxiety kick in! Since then I’ve just been reading updates.

Thank you for sharing this. This was the first joint meeting of all three parents with TBI that we were told about, but I don’t remember seeing this article. CP did claim the prior cases were closed, good to see that confirmed. That means the issues were resolved and/or the parent(s) completed any CPS required tasks.

Poor Sebastian was really having a tough time. I was so hopeful he was going to have a happy ending. Come on out Sebastian! It’s time for you to come home!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti
Back