GUILTY TN - Benjamin Shook for kidnapping, rape of 14yo girl, Surgoinsville, 2015

I wish she would just wait until this oversized fell asleep and then head off running into town. As much as they've been seen walking around town, even H should know her way around there pretty good by now, if they are still in the area that is.

I'm sure that being on the run with this guy is about the farthest thing from "the comforts of home" that can be imagined. Dirty, hungry, stinky, bug bites, sunburn, not to mention being sexually assaulted a couple of times a day by a smelly caveman........make a run for it kid........the grass isn't greener on the other side, as you can see now.

If the cops can't find 'em, hopefully she'll have a moment of clarity and escape, regardless of his threats. All she has to do is run into the arms of the biggest ,meanest looking guy she can find once she breaks free of Shook. A crowd of people would be even better.

Where are they right now ? Who the hell knows.........

I've often wondered about H's state of mind right now. She no doubt thought she was running off to play house with someone who was promising to lavish her with love and affection, and I wonder if she is still feeling that way? I agree with all you have listed about the reality of being on the run with this guy, not to mention the possibility that she has probably been exposed to something very different to what she was expecting physically and emotionally. I just hope she isn't absolutely terrified and being threatened the whole time. :(

Oh my God, i'm so happy to see this, crying tears of relief and joy!!!

YES!

Yay!! So happy to see this news. I've been so worried about H. The press conference is at 10:30 am East Coast time, so that is about 2 hours from now.

This reporter is doing live updates. There will be another one in about 10 minutes. https://twitter.com/micahwjhl

Micah Smith ‏@MicahWJHL 3m3 minutes ago
New information coming in about missing teen HW that was found this morning. Watch @WJHL11 @ 8:55 for update. #HW

Micah Smith ‏@MicahWJHL 32m32 minutes ago
US Marshal says H is safe and appears to be unharmed. Medical examination is a precaution.

Micah Smith ‏@MicahWJHL 36m36 minutes ago
US Marshal told me Investigators are interviewing Shook right now and doctors are examining H. @WJHL11

And related video: http://wjhl.com/2015/07/07/amber-alert-cancelled-hayleigh-wilson-benjamin-shook-found/

Live news here: http://wjhl.com/watch-our-newscasts-live-and-on-demand/

Wonderful news!!! So happy and so relieved to read this!

Thank God she's safe! Now let's hope he stays locked up and never gets another chance to do this to another little girl.

Oh this is fantastic news! So happy to hear she is safe and unharmed and that this sicko is off the streets!

Omg just what I have been hoping for. She's alive. I was so worried he would kill her and escape. Her parents have to be rejoicing with this news!

I cannot tell you how quickly my heart rate quickened when I saw the WONDERFUL change to the title to this thread this morning!!! I am literally sick with joy that she was found safe!

Oh what a huge relief!! So very happy they were found before something more drastic happened!!!

Now to ensure that this sicko is locked up forever so he cannot prey upon ANY other young girl!!!

I was so happy to see this news this a.m. I wish I could watch the press conference, but I won't be home. Hopefully they will post a video later.
I hope he goes to prison for a long time.

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

I cannot post the link, but WCYB is airing the press conference live on their website.

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

From Presser -

Tip came in around 5am this morning from an occupant of a residence where the two had stopped to shower.
The lady called 911 and shortly thereafter the two were taken into custody without incidence.
H was in good shape.
Thank you all.

Yay!! That's one more devil off the streets. Prayers for H and her folks. Today is a brand new day!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny
Back