GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right. That's what I got from it anyway.

Something else I thought - if he's a hat-wearer (and they said so and from pics it seems like it), idk why he would take it off in a canoe. Knowing guys like that, their hats are pretty much glued to their heads at all times....

I was thinking the same thing. Not to mention he's balding so sitting on water with no hat is a sunburn waiting to happen. Since Gary seems to normally wear a hat I think the hat being off here is an indication it might not be them.

I wish she was found. But, I am grateful that the number of people looking has increased. I can't get the feeling that he is close to home out of my head.....

This video made my heart drop. "The school goes purple for Carlie". I have followed sooooo many little girl cases who have the favorite color purple. My special purple baby is Relisha Rudd, but there are so many. None have ended well, I don't think. I am pulling for Carlie to be the bright shining purple girl who changes the script for all the purple girls before her.

https://www.facebook.com/BrittanyBade/videos/1623409191312760/

Also under the videos comments, Carlie's dad shared a picture of her blanky that she takes everywhere with her. He said it was in her backpack on Wednesday :tears:

Also under the videos comments, Carlie's dad shared a picture of her blanky that she takes everywhere with her. He said it was in her backpack on Wednesday :tears:

This absolutely breaks my heart. I have a 5 year old son from another mom, that is attached to his blankie. He has taken it to school so many times.

I can't help but wonder if she's with us anymore. Hate typing that. I just want her to be found. Easier said than done.

It's not MSM so I can't post a direct link but there's a series of sketches of what GS could look like with a beard about 2 hours ago. Wish TBI would do some sketches like these.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/BringCarlieHome?src=hash

Coupled with the different glasses in the ATM photos, this makes me wonder how old the blue background photo TBI released is. Looks like a drivers license picture so it could be very outdated. Those sketches really show how altered his appearance could be.

In my gut I think Carlie is still alive. I hope he'll realize he has to bring her back.

Hello can someone please have a mod contact me, I saw there is further information in the scanner area but for some reason when I try to access it I'm unable and get a message saying I'm awaiting approval.

I work for a police department that received info on a possible sighting and the lead investigator I talked to said it was probably valid. I can provide my credentials if needed, it would help my officers accessing any information. Thank you!

Hello can someone please have a mod contact me, I saw there is further information in the scanner area but for some reason when I try to access it I'm unable and get a message saying I'm awaiting approval.

I work for a police department that received info on a possible sighting and the lead investigator I talked to said it was probably valid. I can provide my credentials if needed, it would help my officers accessing any information. Thank you!

Although nothing is happening at the moment, I wanted to link the parking lot to Carlie's Thread #2:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=12543969

Thank you all for your tireless dedication to this precious child. Please know your fellow SCeeps (SCanner Peeps) are doing our best "downstairs."

:grouphug:

#FindCarlieTrent
:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've alerted your post. Hopefully a Mod/Admin will contact you ASAP!

:crossfingers:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I alerted mods about your post, hopefully you'll be helped soon.

Thank you so much, I read here all the time but have never posted so I have no idea what I'm doing lol

I alerted mods for you as well. Sorry mods It didn't update that anyone had commented, that they had alerted y'all, until I refreshed. [emoji16]

If they left the state of TN wouldnt they go thru the tolls? They can track the van by the license plate when he passes through the toll booth so I have a strong feeling they are still in TN.

I'm glad the FBI is involved!

Cooper County investigators have been able to identify the individuals in the earlier released photo. The subjects in the photo ARE NOT Gary Simpson and Carlie Trent. Investigators have spoken to the individuals in the photograph and confirmed their identity as a Stover Missouri resident.
Again We have confirmed that these individuals ARE NOT Gary Simpson and Carlie Trent. Please continue to be vigilant for Carlie and Simpson.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=950335038399024&id=183873491711853

You should be able to access the scanner area now.

If you need anything else please contact me at triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com

Thank you,
Tricia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie