GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much, I read here all the time but have never posted so I have no idea what I'm doing lol
You probably need 50 posts to access the private forums to prove you aren't a troll.You could go to the game threads to rack up posts...
Welcome to WS.

LaborDayRN said:
IMO trying to explain away the illegal abduction, puts her more at risk. It makes it seem like, "it's okay, he was protecting her". People will feel less of a sence of urgency to find her. I think we need our focus to be on the facts. He is NOT her custodial parent, he abducted/kidnapped her under false pretenses, and what he has done is a crime.
BBM. This is what I was trying to say, we can't minimize the danger she is in. He is a "would-be" predator.

Darn. Haven't looked at the threads since about 430 pm and was hoping for some good news.

Poor little thing. Wherever they are, I just hope she is safe, warm, and isn't scared. 😢

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

I apologize if I'm late to the discussion and this has already been posted. Delete my posts, if that's the case.
I'm an atheist and I'm praying for this little girl.

This may have been brought up already, this thread is going to fast for me to keep up but parts of Idaho are well known for off the grid living and attracts survivalist type people. If they are in Idaho I wonder if that's why. The supplies he bought don't lead me to believe he is actually a survivalist but I wonder if he had heard that Idaho would be a good place to take her where they wouldn't be noticed and could hide out without attracting too much attention.

It's not relevant any more, but just fyi in case it might come in handy in a future case: the canoe people seem to be properly equipped for a day trip, except the adult doesn't have a life jacket. Bad boy.

He's sitting in the middle facing forward, which is a normal position when only one person is paddling. The girl is sitting or kneeling on the floor of the canoe with the seat in front of her (like a table). That's the safest position. He's only got one paddle because that's usually how you paddle a canoe. It doesn't have oarlocks so you can't really row like a dinghy.

The canoe appears to have three plastic post-market seats with colored cushions (pink, aqua, yellowish) and his seems to have a cup holder. The red thing is probably a vinyl dry bag to keep spare clothes etc. dry in case they capsize. There's some other gear stored on the canoe bottom, tucked up under the rear seat. They don't appear to have enough gear for an overnight trip.

If the girl were to paddle, she'd sit on the front seat facing forward and he'd probably move to the rear seat.

Can you tell I've just been learning to canoe the past year or so? [emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Local news here in Salt Lake City is reporting Carlie and her uncle may have been spotted in Idaho. according to the story, LE didn't take the sighting seriously.
http://fox13now.com/2016/05/10/amber-alert-girl-taken-by-uncle-may-be-in-idaho/

I am a little encouraged. From your link,"Authorities said they have reason to believe they may be headed to the southern Idaho area, possibly Idaho Falls".

If authorities are speculating,'Idaho Falls' perhaps he has an acquaintance in the area"?

Local news here in Salt Lake City is reporting Carlie and her uncle may have been spotted in Idaho. according to the story, LE didn't take the sighting seriously.
http://fox13now.com/2016/05/10/amber-alert-girl-taken-by-uncle-may-be-in-idaho/
http://kboi2.com/news/local/amber-alert-9-year-old-missing-girl-spotted-in-mountain-home

This SLC article above is from earlier this morning. The sightings in Idaho reported as GS and CT were taken seriously, but they turned out to be false. There are no valid reports of them in Idaho.

http://kboi2.com/news/local/amber-alert-9-year-old-missing-girl-spotted-in-mountain-home

You probably need 50 posts to access the private forums to prove you aren't a troll.You could go to the game threads to rack up posts...
Welcome to WS.

Stop that! We have too many game posts as it is. LOL

It just gets worse.

Father of missing Carlie Trent on alleged kidnapper: "He was obsessed with her."

"He had access to her every day he was up obsessed with her he wanted her and he wanted her all to himself, that's a scary thing to think about," said Trent.

Trent says he doesn't think Gary will hurt Carlie, but worries what will happen once she's home.

"It would be a great moment but then again it be a scary moment because I'm just wondering how she's going to be is she going to be as happy as she was she going to be scared to death of everyone that's what I worry about she just won't be the same," said Trent.

http://www.local8now.com/content/ne...rent-He-was-obsessed-with-her--378911871.html

This may have been brought up already, this thread is going to fast for me to keep up but parts of Idaho are well known for off the grid living and attracts survivalist type people. If they are in Idaho I wonder if that's why. The supplies he bought don't lead me to believe he is actually a survivalist but I wonder if he had heard that Idaho would be a good place to take her where they wouldn't be noticed and could hide out without attracting too much attention.

Yes, I live here and that is what they say - and several have been caught here after many years, however, when cases get this much attention, the perps are almost always apprehended, thank goodness. I am from a family of Law Enforcement.

Yes, I live here and that is what they say - and several have been caught here after many years, however, when cases get this much attention, the perps are almost always apprehended, thank goodness. I am from a family of Law Enforcement.

Jumping off my own post - that is not to say there aren't alot of people hiding out here who have not been caught. Who knows?

It's been a rough week for balding middle aged men that drive white conversion vans.............................

Obsession is such a wild card IMO. It may keep her safe in the beginning but I really fear what will happen after that. She's a child. She will want to go home. She will be frightened and upset. Carlie needs to be found NOW!!
I stIll believe what I posted early in the first thread. I believe they are close to home. I think he was disappearing to find a spot to hide out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member