TN - Chris Newsom, 23, & Channon Christian, 21, murdered, Knoxville, 6 Jan 2007 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waggoner showing where he and the suspects were sitting in the police station:
2ni3aqq.jpg

Just wanted to thank everyone posting updates for the trial. My dinosaur computer won't allow me to watch live! I had never heard of this case until I saw Muffet's siggy in another forum. This is truly on of the most horrific crimes I have ever read about. I feel so badly for the families of Chris and Channon, and hope they receive the justice they so badly deserve.

Welcome, DaisyBelle. :) I'm so glad you joined us!

home owner gave them consent to search. she asked them not to search her little girls room. they searched the rooms the suspects had been.

laundry was used as a bedroom. Room has a mess with dirty clothes on floor and in closet. This room is where some of the suspects had been sleeping. took tennis shoes and a red purse.

talking about the red purse and the contents taken out looks like normal stuff.

We should get GT's transcripts today.

Waggoner recalls how late that evening Fed arrest warrant for GT was faxed to them which they in turn served on GT. GT then placed into custody and taken to Cty jail in Lebanon. The next am KPD came to Lebanon came and drove LC and GT to closest Fed court. Informed next day that a revolver had been located in Natosha's home which she turned over to LE.

:parrot:

Now talking about helping search Stacy's car. then sitting with Mr. Thomas.

Cobbins was interviewed 1st then Thomas. He helped in serving warrant of federal charge that was sent over via fax for Thomas. they were taken over to the marion co jail overnight, and then the knox police picked up Cobbins and Thomas and transported for court in the morning.

Natasha Hays' house, where the suspects were found. GT was looking out of window I marked with red (Waggoner is man in blue jacket):
fp5czq.jpg

Messy utility room:
302amhf.jpg

Contents of red purse:
5wz19k.jpg

Cobbins emerged... could see someone peeking out of blinds of upstairs room... cont'd telling all occupants to surrender. Natosha came out and spoke w LE, who formed a line and made entry into residence. Secured downstairs, called upstairs "ATF, US Marshalls Come Out w Your Hands Up," after which LD surrendered. They were taken to KPD two blocks away.

I don't think you meant 'LD' right?

A search warrant executed on 2316 Chipman St (after previously searched). Found Channon's pink high heeled shoes which didn't appear to belong to VC and looked out of place.

He found Channon's pink shoes when KPD overlooked them. He said they looked out of place and he thought they matched the purse he saw in KY. lol.

I hit something that reloaded the video page on wbir, and now I can't get the video to appear. I can get the WATE video, but no audio. :confused:

Agt Waggoner describes and id's ladies' red skirt found in front room at Chipman. Also marks where a bleach bottle was located in kitchen. :mad:

3 Fed search warrants executed at Chipman St house. Continued to find items which were not taken during earlier search/es.

I keep losing my WATE feed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members