TN - Chris Newsom, 23, & Channon Christian, 21, murdered, Knoxville, 6 Jan 2007 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always wonder though, why Coleman would go to all the trouble of stashing the gun there? Where was the gun the entire time Coleman was at LE being interviewed?

Showing red purse and all the contents.

I always wonder though, why Coleman would go to all the trouble of stashing the gun there? Where was the gun the entire time Coleman was at LE being interviewed?

Maybe in daughter's room :waitasec: . I think Hays may have stashed it.

Judge say they need to take care of a matter outside the jury. Stopping Waggoner's testimony now, break for lunch then he continues.

http://twitter.com/jamiescoop

Judge sending jury to lunch so he can have jury out hearing

Who knew fried chicken w/ b evidence? TK using Lee's chick sauce in purse 2 tie 2 Coleman; Lee's box in trash

Going to hear what the handwriting expert will testify to.

Dr. Miller, Prof and forensic ME at Tenn State.

Maybe we will hear what's in the journal today? Keeping my fingers crossed.

I'm going to take a break. BB after lunch break.

Young and dumb=writing about a crime committed by you and your friends.

Maybe we will hear what's in the journal today? Keeping my fingers crossed.

I'm going to take a break. BB after lunch break.

Hi SuziQ, back now after marathon 3hr Casey Anthony hearing. I see I have missed quite a bit.

Hopefully you will be back after lunch.

Can I just say on reading the last 4 pages and all that I have of Coleman's testimony, nothing makes sense in what she says. It is mostly lies.

I want that journal stuff brought into evidence...let's hope today is the day.

Yes!

http://twitter.com/jamiescoop

Sounds like from whispers at bench journal is coming in

3rd pg - "we had crackhead bring us back. The whole way she was complaining about not having drugs"

Yet another pg dated Jan. 8 and 9 says "Life is interesting and full of surprises even very unexpected things"

Journal pgs shown: 1 says Sun night, describes wanting leave, Cobbins has her by throat, Davidson w/ gun

Miller - journal, Coleman letter a "positive" match

Reviewed 11 pgs of journal. Miller says plenty material to compare

Journal comes out - it's just small garden variety diary

Miller used letter penned by Coleman as "known" sample to compare to journal

Miller worked the Randy Nichols mail bomb case way back in the day, small world!

Miller - we all have "subconscious writing habits"

Crossing Ts and dotting Is takes on whole new meaning for forensic doc examiner

Handwriting expert is prof from ETSU - Larry Miller

SuziQ, I have no picture and virtually no sound...is something going on?

Color me confused. I mean I understand that if she's conciously writing in the journal the things that are happening she can't play the "I didn't put 2 and 2 together" card. BUT, if the journal does in fact show that LC had her by the throat and she was afraid of LD cuz he had a gun, then wouldn't that HELP the defense? What am I missing here?

Thank you for all the updates, Suzi. It drives me crazy to miss seeing it. I hope they upload some of the video this afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname