GUILTY TN - Chris Newsom, 23, & Channon Christian, 21, murdered, Knoxville, 6 Jan 2007 #20

Gary throwing her diary quotes at her as well. Adventures again.

Omg, Nessa trying not to laugh!

Hi folks, just logged on a few minutes ago. I keep getting kicked off for some reason. Am looking and listening to Gary. He is right, Vanessa is pure evil.

"you took my opportunity to say 'yes' to a young man one day"

"you took my dance away"

"all I wanted to do was dance with her at her wedding and I know you don't care"

"You took my opportunity to hold her child, my grandbaby"

"You took my opportunity to enjoy, for what life I have left, the miracle that my wife, and god himself, gave me. You, pure evil."

The sound is cutting out for me.

Watching Nessa is one of the scariest things I've experienced in my life. She is completely sociopathic and would kill again at the drop of a hat.

So powerful. Too bad the jurors could not have heard this from Gary prior to the verdict. You can hear a pin drop in that courtroom.............

http://twitter.com/jamiescoop

Gary - "you and the animals u ran w/ changed lot of people 4ever. For me personally u took my baby"

"Move the chair and run, fool" Gary says of Vanessa's claim door jammed by chair

Gary says paraphrasing.......Were you jealous? Did you take it out on her? I think you did.

"my biggest question to you is did jealousy send yo over the line. did you retliate. did you pay her back? I think you did."

"I heard her cries, my son heard her cries and my wife heard her cries. we hared them in our heart just as much as you heard her in your ears."

I can't understand why my God allowed her to die like she did. It is beyond me. And you were there and you heard her cries. You didn't help. You participated. You weren't ther a captive. Youw ere there because you were having fun. A big adventure.

"May God give the strength to this judge to give you what you deserve."

http://twitter.com/jamiescoop

Gary - "you were jealous and u retaliated" a/f Cobbins raped Channon

All that beautifully poignant pain but Gary still ends it w/ that creepy vengeance "Shepherd's prayer"

I want to hear VC beg for the judge's mercy and have him smack her down the max allowed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BBrown
Back