TN - Chris Newsom, 23, & Channon Christian, 21, murdered, Knoxville, 6 Jan 2007 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defense noting closed garbage can inside garbage bags....very very warm house. Her clothes were damp.

Defense going after TOD. Pointing out the variables and difficulty pinning down time.

Talking about time it took to examine body at scene. Take to ME's office and start autopsy.

Pointing out in her testimony she originally said Monday. Not Sunday to Monday.

The information about the marijuana got me thinking about something. You know when athletes get tested for drugs? I don't remember who but someone tested positive for marijuana and they stated that it was due to second hand smoke. They were at a party where others were smoking marijuana but they weren't and the test confirmed that the amounts were found to be supporting this claim.

Could Chris have had this amount in his system due to the second hand smoke of these beasts? I understand that Channon's body held no marijuana in her system but maybe she wasn't in the room when they were smoking it.

What are your thoughts?

Eldridge pointing out that determining TOD are guesstimates. Just as possible that Channon was alive Monday as Sunday.

Could have been alive after Monday 2am, Jan 8th.

Jayde, second hand smoke could be a possibility IMO. That was brought up in the wrong was crash case. I don't remember what was said tho.

ME clarifying that head injury was minimal could not tell whether she was unconsiousness when placed in trash can. Eldrige trying to negate suffering suffered by Channon as she died in the trash can.

Eldridge going after hypotheticals she was presented yesterday.

Channon's saliva should have been on jeans stain from spitting up sperm. Saliva serology not done. This was just a theory....Eldridge says. Sperm could have gotten there another way.

Can't narrow time of injuries. Limited to hours.

I didn't see it, but sounded like ME dissed Eldridge and I heard laughter in background.

ME got a bash in by saying the the defense isn't hearing her well. Audience laughs. LOVE HER!

I think the defense is fighting the time of death because he's trying to put Davidson with Daphne at the time of death.

It appears that Eldridge trying to say trauma bruising in buttock and genital area is really just lividity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500