TN TN - Christy Carroll, 18, Hohenwald, 6 February 1995

At 11:56pm Deputy Lloyd Sherman and another officer saw a car pulled off the highway roughly halfway between the Carroll and Burlison residences and stopped to investigate. In the car were Lay, Amacher and Carroll. Lay told the officers that the car had overheated but refused any offer of help.

So they were the last (4) people to see her alive? Not 2 (4).

Yikes, you're right. I could see a scenario where the boys had indeed dropped Christy off, and the Deputy and his partner stopped her on the way up the driveway, or something. Who's to say that they did not take her when they first came upon the car? Or who's to say that they did not interrupt a rape in progress at that point, and decide to either join in or cover up? The more I think about this case, the more disturbing I find it, and the more that I am glad to not live in that area (sorry!).

I remember reading a website about a young woman who was murdered and they never found the murderer. The website was put up by a member of her family, maybe an aunt, or grandmother. It was a very detailed site and the person who put up the site even put pictures of the body. I think some people didn't like that she did that. I remember the body was found in a ditch or something like that not far from her home. I've lost the link to the site and can't remember the woman's name. Anyone know who I'm talking about and the website.

Thanks for the help.

I remember reading a website about a young woman who was murdered and they never found the murderer. The website was put up by a member of her family, maybe an aunt, or grandmother. It was a very detailed site and the person who put up the site even put pictures of the body. I think some people didn't like that she did that. I remember the body was found in a ditch or something like that not far from her home. I've lost the link to the site and can't remember the woman's name. Anyone know who I'm talking about and the website.

Thanks for the help.

I think I know which one you are talking about! I can't remember her name but will look.

sounds like something I've seen too but I've got such a bad memory :banghead:

ETA: not sure if this could be it... when I tried to search it, this was the first thing that came up.. looks like a murder from a long time ago.. actually this body looks like its on the side of a side walk or something.. not really a ditch.... so not sure if its it..

http://members.tripod.com/~VanessaWest/elizabeth.html

Does anyone know if this case is being looked at by anyone? Has the family contacted the Tennessee AG? If so and they are not responsive, I think they should hire a reputable private investigator and if money prohibits we should start a Fund to pay for it. If there is any justice in Tennessee, the Attorney General has a responsibility to this young, beautiful mother and her child and family to punish those who killed her---as well as those who covered it up. To the family....I am sorry for your loss and treatment by those who we trust to bring justice. Start rattling cages and contacting media if the AG will not take this on.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back