Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
So no Boswell ever searched their own property? I have a feeling there will be several arrests with different charges.

Agree unless she was found on his property and not in the house. That’s why, if found in the house, I am surprised it wasn’t searched already. Surely if he called her in missing, he would allow a search of the house. And with this cast of “adults”, I would think all of the residences would be searched. With dogs too.

For those of you who keep saying this was a conspiracy (the whole family is in on it), can you help me understand why you think that?

I'm having trouble understanding why in the world an entire family would conspire to kill a 15-month-old baby. ??? MOO

Agreed.

MB knew EB was on TB's property. Remember...MB encouraged the public to search... as long as they didn't "trespass or anything".

There is no logic behind believing TBsr was involved.

I really don’t think grandpa and his gf were involved. But hopefully the truth will prevail and whoever knew and was involved all spend family time together in prison.
RIP SWEET ANGEL EVELYN <3

jmo

Agree unless she was found on his property and not in the house. That’s why, if found in the house, I am surprised it wasn’t searched already. Surely if he called her in missing, he would allow a search of the house. And with this cast of “adults”, I would think all of the residences would be searched. With dogs too.
I don’t think they looked because they either knew or feared what they could find......

TB's house? While I dont know about the house itself the property was searched last week

But nobody did say she was found in the house.

They said "on the property".

Which, I grant I haven't gone on Google Maps to look at it or anything, but it sounds like a sizeable and maybe not too developed area, and we already know from a search underneath the tenant's trailer, formerly MB's trailer, that trailers exist on the property.

Maybe there are multiple trailers, and a lot of meadows/rocks/trees/bushes involved, umbrella'ed under the canopy of "property".

If there was a conspiracy imo, it was to cover up what happened, delay and stall.

This. I believe MB killed her and she had her family’s help in covering things up
Just a question of how many of them knew......

I’m still betting on all of them. In some capacity. If she was found on the property and not in his house, perhaps TBSr didn’t know, but if she was found in his house...well...I don’t know what to say there...

Which, I grant I haven't gone on Google Maps to look at it or anything, but it sounds like a sizeable and maybe not too developed area, and we already know from a search underneath the tenant's trailer, formerly MB's trailer, that trailers exist on the property.

Maybe there are multiple trailers, and a lot of meadows/rocks/trees/bushes involved, umbrella'ed under the canopy of "property".
It is also 11.3 acres I believe.

It doesn’t say property. It says “home” in the news articles.

Edit: Tried to add the quote, but it didn’t work. Here is what PommyMommy posted a page back: “Search warrant results in discovery of human remains in missing Tennessee toddler case
Based on new information related to the disappearance of Evelyn Mae Boswell, authorities recently searched a home belonging to a family member of the toddler's mother, Megan Boswell, according to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.”

I know that HW hasn't been named a POI and can't be treated as a POI, but nothing IMO, says that AB doesn't know lots about HW, both of them being local; and that HW - the first person to even speak of Evelyn and "broken bones" in the same sentence, of his own volition, btw - is whom AB meant TB Sr. "should be careful of".

IMO, MOO, JMO, etc.

it's over 10 acrers and a not trailers but more manufactered homes and outbuildings for the paving business. Mostly places where no one would go regularly anyway

I know that HW hasn't been named a POI and can't be treated as a POI, but nothing IMO, says that AB doesn't know lots about HW, both of them being local; and that HW - the first person to even speak of Evelyn and "broken bones" in the same sentence, of his own volition, btw - is whom AB meant TB Sr. "should be careful of".

IMO, MOO, JMO, etc.
HW stands a huge chance of being charged with obstruction, or lying to investigators.

Evelyn Boswell: Missing Tennessee toddler's family racked by chaos

This article states:

Tommy Boswell Sr. operates — with Tommy Jr. — a paving company from the compound, which now includes three manufactured homes, a double bay garage, a work shed and a stable of dump trucks, heavy equipment and personal vehicles. A Sullivan County Sheriff's Office captain says Elijah and Charlotte are living there now with Tommy Sr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MildredVeraHolmes