TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like it. The property lists as sold in Aug '09. Maybe someone can find something in the property records?
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/40-Ridgerock-Dr-Signal-Mountain-TN-37377/70219931_zpid/

http://assessor.hamiltontn.gov/PropertyInquiry/InquiryHome/PropertySearch.aspx
This looks like a generic link, just put in the last name. The other appears to be his mother's property.

Interesting to me though, was click on the 'property image' and it shows a drawing of the lot, which shows they owned all of the woods backing up to Timesville Road.

Owner Name: PALMGREN MATTHEW C & GAIL A
Property Image
Property Address: 40 RIDGEROCK DR

Map:
098G Group:
G Parcel:

District:
3S-SIGNAL MOUNTAIN Property Type:
22-RESIDENTIAL Land Use Code:
111-ONE FAMILY HOUSEHOLD UNIT

Lot Size: 116.28X366.51IR
Deed Acres: 1.0000
Subdivision:
Legal Description:
LT 15 ST IVES COMMUNITY
PG52 PG150 REV 80-62
OUT OF 98G-G-6 FOR 1995

Mailing Address:
40 RIDGEROCK DR
SIGNAL MTN, TN 37377

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sales Information
11 results.
DATE CONSIDERATION BOOK PAGE
08/06/2009 $550,000.00 8993 0157
08/04/2009 8993 0154
06/08/2006 $704,000.00 7986 0679
04/13/2005 $50,000.00

Wh-wh-wh-wh-WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT???:eek:hwow:
Thanks for the heads up holly.. One shoe has now dropped and I'm gonna so very impatiently wait on that other shoe to drop!!

WoW just WoW!!

Huge news, but not surprising that the generous interpretations of admin leave, affair allegations weren't true.

So they really must have been separated--at least by distance--all that time?

I'm not so sure. Here is GP's & MP's employment history.
It appears her job may have been more flexible! OR she never followed him when he went from AL to KY than to TN until layed off?

Matthew Palmgren's Experience
Director, Government Business and Emerging Markets
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
Nonprofit; Insurance industry
2009 – Present (2 years)
Responsible for Medicare, TennCare and CoverTennessee product lines
Director of Government Pharmacy
Hospital & Health Care industry
2009 – 2009 (less than a year)
Director
Humana
Public Company; HUM; Insurance Industry
2004 – 2009 (5 years)
BlueCross BlueShield of Alabama
2002 to 2004

Gail Palmgren's Experience
Scientific Director, Medical Liaison
Novartis Pharmaceuticals
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; NVS; Pharmaceuticals industry
June 2002 – June 2010 (8 years 1 month)
Clinical Assistant Professor
Auburn University
Educational Institution; Higher Education industry
October 1996 – May 2002 (5 years 8 months)
Clinical Pharmacy Director
Central Alabama Veterans Health System
Pharmaceuticals industry

From Linkedin.com (except Matt's BCBS AL - from BCBS press release)

I think I was correct last night when I wrote that this might go national - without the husband's permission.

Heck, if the Caylee case wasn't ongoing, this would probably be on Nancy Grace automatically.

Now I'm wondering what MP's next move is going to be without a job.

Which property will he try to sell first?

If a woman wearing a blond wig can abduct another woman, is it possible that Gail never got out of the house? Could someone looking like Gail or wearing a wig be the one who drove away from the house, taking the cell phone. The driver of the jeep, supposedly Gail, refused to look at the neighbor who was trying to get her attention.

I suppose the neighbor was absolutely sure that it was Gail?

FB page: Clive is saying her brother, Kevin, in FL is starting a reward fund.

I think I was correct last night when I wrote that this might go national - without the husband's permission.

Heck, if the Caylee case wasn't ongoing, this would probably be on Nancy Grace automatically.

BBM

Interestingly, I heard the lake house was in her name alone, and the house appears to be in both names. Can he sell anything without her?? HMMM?

How long do you have to be missing to release financial and contractual ties?

If a woman wearing a blond wig can abduct another woman, is it possible that Gail never got out of the house? Could someone looking like Gail or wearing a wig be the one who drove away from the house, taking the cell phone. The driver of the jeep, supposedly Gail, refused to look at the neighbor who was trying to get her attention.

I suppose the neighbor was absolutely sure that it was Gail?

Our moderator JBean said that it absolutely was Gail driving the Jeep away from the Ridge Rock home on April 30. It's in the last thread.

p.s. I do like your idea, though.

I'm not so sure. Here is GP's & MP's employment history.
It appears her job may have been more flexible! OR she never followed him when he went from AL to KY than to TN until layed off?

Matthew Palmgren's Experience
Director, Government Business and Emerging Markets
Nonprofit; Insurance industry
2009 – Present (2 years)
Responsible for Medicare, TennCare and CoverTennessee product lines
Director of Government Pharmacy
Hospital & Health Care industry
2009 – 2009 (less than a year)
Director
Humana
Public Company; HUM; Insurance Industry
2004 – 2009 (5 years)
BlueCross BlueShield of Alabama
2002 to 2004

Gail Palmgren's Experience
Scientific Director, Medical Liaison
Novartis Pharmaceuticals
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; NVS; Pharmaceuticals industry
June 2002 – June 2010 (8 years 1 month)
Clinical Assistant Professor
Auburn University
Educational Institution; Higher Education industry
Clinical Pharmacy Director
Central Alabama Veterans Health System
Pharmaceuticals industry

From Linkedin.com (except Matt's BCBS AL - from BCBS press release)

Thanks, happy409. I'm confused but I think it's because I don't know where some of these companies are located (and thus, where GP or MP would have been living). Novartis is in KY ??? Humana is in ??? If I'm reading this information right, it looks as if they might not have been living together for a long time.

How can he-- unless he owns property by himself?

Thanks, happy409. I'm confused but I think it's because I don't know where some of these companies are located (and thus, where GP or MP would have been living). Novartis is in KY ??? Humana is in ??? If I'm reading this information right, it looks as if they might not have been living together for a long time.

LOL, I'm still working on this too. Not sure of the locations of Novartis or Humana in their employment. May have transferred. Interesting......

Yes, thanks happy409.

Novartis is worldwide, corporate headquarters in Cambridge, Massachusetts.

Humana is nationwide, but corporate headquarters in KY.

I assumed she moved around with him because she had more flexibility to transfer, but not sure. Does any friends know? That would help!

hang on. I see other activity on this transaction so I may have more later.

I see another transfer to them in 2006 almost as though they bought it, sold it and then bought it back.or something strange. not sure if it is relevant so will check it more carefully and report back later tonight.
ETA: based on Happy's post below perhaps they subdivided.

Maybe a business venture? Investment in the property orginally then coupled with a builder for house built on spec? I'm wondering if the house went into foreclosure before the 08/09 purchase. ?

Thanks Columbo. I had read through all the threads, but couldn't remember how definite it was that it was Gail who drove away.

Did you see on the Bring Gail Home facebook page that someone from Michigan spotted a Rubicon red jeep with a life is good wheel cover?

Thanks Columbo. I had read through all the threads, but couldn't remember how definite it was that it was Gail who drove away. Did you see on the Bring Gail Home facebook page that someone from Michigan spotted a Rubicon red jeep with a life is good wheel cover?

BBM

I have my doubts, and Susie had to be the one to confirm, I wonder with all of this she may be reconsidering, not sure. I am sure it happened pretty fast (if Gail was afraid or someone wanted to make it look like that), and the houses are set back from the road. For Susie to have run out of her house and up the hill, it would have been mainly from the back...JMHO!

Thanks Columbo. I had read through all the threads, but couldn't remember how definite it was that it was Gail who drove away.

Did you see on the Bring Gail Home facebook page that someone from Michigan spotted a Rubicon red jeep with a life is good wheel cover?

You're welcome, almino. It sounded as if JBean had it on good authority that it was Gail, for sure.

I did see that a person from Michigan saw a Red Rubicon jeep with the "Life is Good" wheel cover. Could be a coincidence that someone else has the same wheel cover, but who knows.

Novartis is worldwide, corporate headquarters in Cambridge, Massachusetts.

Humana is nationwide, but corporate headquarters in KY.

I assumed she moved around with him because she had more flexibility to transfer, but not sure. Does any friends know? That would help!

Could she have been "telecommuting" ? (Maybe there is a different word for it now! )

BBM

I have my doubts, and Susie had to be the one to confirm, I wonder with all of this she may be reconsidering, not sure. I am sure it happened pretty fast (if Gail was afraid or someone wanted to make it look like that), and the houses are set back from the road. For Susie to have run out of her house and up the hill, it would have been mainly from the back...JMHO!

Interesting. I tend to always believe JBean because it seems like she gets good info . I guess Susie had to be the one to confirm the sighting.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if it was Gail in MI and it was her jeep? My daughter in AK has a rubicon just like Gails, but not that wheel cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500