TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, BeanE. I thought they might be separate incidents, but I was confused!

Just to clear up some other confusion-FB discussion needs to take place on the FB thread in the PL. The thread is closed when there isnt a moderator available to moderate it. Please hold off FB discussion until the thread is open. FB is viewed as rumor here at WS, but there is a lot of FB chatter about Gail's case, so we dedicated a thread for you...

ETA: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144339"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I opened the thread-please take a moment to read the initial posts so you are familiar with the rules of the Parking Lot. :)

Thoughts and prayers for this elderly man and his loved ones.
Waterways claim a lot of lives every year. :(

It unfortunately draws me back to the direction of waterflow, the known pings from Gail's Blackberry,turbulence, water levels on and around the 30th-3rd.

Oh Gail, where are you?

I flunked geography 101. Is Wolftever Creek the same as Harrison Bay? We ARE talking about the same incident.... Right?

I was reading the tail end of the previous thread and what Gail said to her sister when she spoke to her before she disappeared and why she may not have told Diane where she was going or exactly what she was afraid of has come up a lot. In my opinion, if Gail was heading to meet someone or go somewhere that may not have been safe, she may not have told Diane because she feared that Diane would tell her not to go. I know if I were in that situation and I was heading to meet someone in a possibly threatening situation and I called any of my loved ones, they would say, "Don't go! Don't go!". She may have been evasive in her discussion with Diane because she was determined to go wherever she was going and knew Diane would have tried to stop her. Just what I have been thinking when I try to put myself in her position. JMO

I flunked geography 101. Is Wolftever Creek the same as Harrison Bay? We ARE talking about the same incident.... Right?

Yes, it's the same place. All right along Hwy 58 in Harrison.

Yes, same incident. Wolftever Creek joins the Harrison Bay in the community of Harrison Bay.

:twocents:IT'S BEEN 2 1/2 MONTHS SINCE GAIL NOWACKI PALMGREN WENT MISSING.
WE ENCOURAGE ANYONE who even REMOTELY thinks they may have information about ANYTHING regarding this ongoing Missing Persons Case .... To PLEASE share that information with the investigators in charge of the GAIL PALMGREN CASE. YOU may know something that will HELP investigators BREAK this case wide open....YOU may know something with regard to ACTIVITIES THAT OCCURRED PRIOR TO GAIL GOING MISSING. YOU may know information that might be VERY HELPFUL to those investigating this case. YOU MAY NOT EVEN BE AWARE your information could break this case wide open. Please DO NOT SECOND GUESS YOURSELF!!! PLEASE for the sake of Gail and her children DO NOT be afraid to call investigators @ #423-622-0022 or #911 AND TELL THEM WHAT YOU THINK YOU MIGHT KNOW. Anything about Gail, Matt, Tammy, possible additional girlfriends Matt Palmgren may have been involved with. Someone may have wanted Gail out of the way...That someone could be the person you know about...PLEASE help us find Gail
:waitasec:

POSSIBLE ADDITIONAL GIRLFRIENDS?
:noooo::pullhair:

I was reading the tail end of the previous thread and what Gail said to her sister when she spoke to her before she disappeared and why she may not have told Diane where she was going or exactly what she was afraid of has come up a lot. In my opinion, if Gail was heading to meet someone or go somewhere that may not have been safe, she may not have told Diane because she feared that Diane would tell her not to go. I know if I were in that situation and I was heading to meet someone in a possibly threatening situation and I called any of my loved ones, they would say, "Don't go! Don't go!". She may have been evasive in her discussion with Diane because she was determined to go wherever she was going and knew Diane would have tried to stop her. Just what I have been thinking when I try to put myself in her position. JMO

I'm trying to think of why Gail would be going to meet with someone she knew was so unsavory that she didn't want her sister to know she was meeting them. Same with going to a place she knew was so awful.

What would Gail have been up to that she'd be meeting with such an awful person or going to such an awful place? I can't imagine her, e.g., going off to buy drugs or or an illegal gun or hire a hit man.

Can you explain what you have in mind she could have been doing?

Possible. I think Diane knows, but she's just keeping it between her and LE. So many conversations the children may have heard and could confirm, but not allowed. imo

I'm trying to think of why Gail would be going to meet with someone she knew was so unsavory that she didn't want her sister to know she was meeting them. Same with going to a place she knew was so awful.

What would Gail have been up to that she'd be meeting with such an awful person or going to such an awful place? I can't imagine her, e.g., going off to buy drugs or or an illegal gun or hire a hit man.

Can you explain what you have in mind she could have been doing?

I certainly wasn't suggesting Gail would be heading off to buy drugs or do something illegal. Actually, quite the opposite. We don't know all of the phone calls or texts Gail may have received on that day. She may have been headed to meet someone who called and threatened her. In my mind, that's definitely a possibility. Someone who may have told her that they had something that she wanted to collect. Maybe someone who wanted to "talk" to her. Maybe it was someone she knew. Her sister might have thought this was not a good idea and she may have anticipated that reaction. In my opinion, it is entirely possible that Gail was headed to meet someone who contacted her at some point either before she left AL, on the drive to SM or after she arrived. I think this idea could fit with any of the theories regarding Gail's disappearance, also. But, like I said, it's all just my opinion in thinking why would she not tell her sister exactly what was going on. But, it's also true that she may have told her sister everything and Diane does not want to reveal what was said.:twocents:

I certainly wasn't suggesting Gail would be heading off to buy drugs or do something illegal. Actually, quite the opposite. We don't know all of the phone calls or texts Gail may have received on that day. She may have been headed to meet someone who called and threatened her. In my mind, that's definitely a possibility. Someone who may have told her that they had something that she wanted to collect. Maybe someone who wanted to "talk" to her. Maybe it was someone she knew. Her sister might have thought this was not a good idea and she may have anticipated that reaction. In my opinion, it is entirely possible that Gail was headed to meet someone who contacted her at some point either before she left AL, on the drive to SM or after she arrived. I think this idea could fit with any of the theories regarding Gail's disappearance, also. But, like I said, it's all just my opinion in thinking why would she not tell her sister exactly what was going on. But, it's also true that she may have told her sister everything and Diane does not want to reveal what was said.:twocents:

No no. I didn't think you meant anything illegal, that's why I asked because I couldn't think of what it could be.

I hope Gail would not go and actually meet someone who was threatening her, or go to a bad area, but I guess I base my expected reaction from her on how I'd react - I'd hightail it to the PD, get a tap on my phone, etc.

But, yes, sometimes people do unwise things. It's just awfully hard to think that they might have. :(

hollyblue, I think BeanE was stating that she hasn't seen anything in the MSM that indicates that the police have requested to speak to the children. I can't see one reason why the police would NOT have asked. I think that would be standard procedure in a case like this, and I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt that they are handling this investigation thoroughly and professionally.

hollyblue, I think BeanE was stating that she hasn't seen anything in the MSM that indicates that the police have requested to speak to the children. I can't see one reason why the police would NOT have asked. I think that would be standard procedure in a case like this, and I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt that they are handling this investigation thoroughly and professionally.

Thanks, I haven't seen anything in MSM either....and feel as you do...giving LE the BOTD they have requested (SOP) to speak to Matt and the children. I think LE and D&H have not come to a mutual agreement....on just what can be asked. IYKWIM. He lawyered up early (after reporting GP missing and pressure from Di and AD) and there was only mention of a face to face between LE and MM. imo. I believe it's all in the same link I provided about MP and children not making any statements.

Thanks, I haven't seen anything in MSM either....and feel as you do...giving LE the BOTD they have requested (SOP) to speak to Matt and the children. I think LE and D&H have not come to a mutual agreement....on just what can be asked. IYKWIM. He lawyered up early (after reporting GP missing and pressure from Di and AD) and there was only mention of a face to face between LE and MM. imo. I believe it's all in the same link I provided about MP and children not making any statements.

My understanding is he told Gail he had set up an appointment with an attorney before Gail disappeared.. Did he originally make an appointment with D and H, who are criminal defense attorneys to handle legal separation and divorce proceedings?

BBM. Could you clarify all what is in the link? I don't see anything about LE & D/H not having come to a mutual agreement, or anything about a face to face. Is that what you meant? Or something else that's in there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox