TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 **Location Project**

Okay, so if anyone would like to retweet my Jeep tweets, or copy them and tweet them out yourself, or has additional hashtag or keyword suggestions, here's how you can find my Jeep tweets:

- go to Snapbird Twitter search engine:
http://snapbird.org/

- Set it to:
Search: Someone's Timeline
Who?: casesignal
For: jeep

- Clicking the date/time will bring up any individual tweet, and you can Retweet or copy it from there

- Thank you! I really appreciate it.

If you are tweeting out Gail's Jeep info, if you will please post how to find your tweets, I would love to retweet them.

Thanks!
BeanE

Regarding the Jeep and possible alterations- does anyone know if there is an autobody repair or service center associated with Capital Toyota?

Regarding the Jeep and possible alterations- does anyone know if there is an autobody repair or service center associated with Capital Toyota?

Hi Oriah - did you receive a PM about your question above? If not, after doing an internet search, Capital Toyota of Chattanooga, TN appears to have a service center and body shop!

http://www.capitaltoyota.net/index.htm

If you'd rather have the phone numbers, I can provide those...just wasn't sure if it would be alright to post them here?!

Would you like me to do some calling for you?

Some1

Thanks Some1!

I got held up last night and my PM's overflowed. ;)

Has anyone run the VIN here?:

http://www.capitaltoyota.net/parts.htm

Hi Oriah - did you receive a PM about your question above? If not, after doing an internet search, Capital Toyota of Chattanooga, TN appears to have a service center and body shop!

http://www.capitaltoyota.net/index.htm

If you'd rather have the phone numbers, I can provide those...just wasn't sure if it would be alright to post them here?!

Would you like me to do some calling for you?

Some1

Regarding possible 'storage facilities' and the Jeep... I had a thought about farm storage buildings.

Places where a vehicle or vehicle parts would be easily overlooked.

Okay, so if anyone would like to retweet my Jeep tweets, or copy them and tweet them out yourself, or has additional hashtag or keyword suggestions, here's how you can find my Jeep tweets:

- go to Snapbird Twitter search engine:
http://snapbird.org/

- Set it to:
Search: Someone's Timeline
Who?: casesignal
For: jeep

- Clicking the date/time will bring up any individual tweet, and you can Retweet or copy it from there

- Thank you! I really appreciate it.

If you are tweeting out Gail's Jeep info, if you will please post how to find your tweets, I would love to retweet them.

Thanks!
BeanE

Please forgive me for being lazy and quoting my own post. Just trying to save re-typing info.

Tomorrow is the three month anniversary of Gail's disappearance.

I'd like to ask everyone to send out three tweets or retweets of Gail's Jeep info - one today, one tomorrow, and one on Sunday.

Regarding possible 'storage facilities' and the Jeep... I had a thought about farm storage buildings.

Places where a vehicle or vehicle parts would be easily overlooked.

Hi Oriah - That's a good idea to search out, too!

I did a GE aerial search of Chattanooga and the surrounding area this morning, and there are so many possible hiding places that it gets a little mind boggling! I do hope LE conducts some aerial searches, soon...

Bumping for the Jeep Project...

I was wondering awhile back where the hardtop for Gail's Jeep was.
Does anyone have this information? TIA

This is where you will find all references to map discussions, ping discussions and possible areas for SAR grid searches.

Your welcome...the title of the thread is a working one, so we can change it and I can see there may be some crossover with the Jeep project. :)

Yes there may be. In fact- maybe we could just combine the two if it is not a problem for the Jeep Project thread? We could denote if posts were related to a possible search area or location of only Gail- or Gail's phone- or Gail and her Jeep- or just her Jeep. Does that make sense?
A, B,C, and D or 1, 2,3,4 etc.

It would help keep all SAR related posts in one place, while still discerning the different search perspectives in the event that Gail, her phone, and the Jeep are not in the same location. Thoughts?

I like this plan-let's check in with BeanE and fireflylink?

We are officially merged with a new working title. Let me know what else I can do peeps!!

We are officially merged with a new working title. Let me know what else I can do peeps!!

Thank you, believe09! :gomods:

Maybe we can start by dividing up Gail's cell ping info (facts only) and grouping it with possibilities of where her cell might be... if?

We can also clarify the GPS(s) info the same way.

Thanks again, believe!

Thank you, believe09! :gomods:

Maybe we can start by dividing up Gail's cell ping info (facts only) and grouping it with possibilities of where her cell might be... if?

We can also clarify the GPS(s) info the same way.

Thanks again, believe!

I have two references for cell activity from MSM:

Searchers comb Signal for missing woman
http://timesfreepress.com/news/2011/may/23/searchers-comb-signal-missing-woman/?news
Times Free Press – published Monday, May 23rd, 2011

The last signal from Palmgren’s cell phone was reported near Mountain Creek Road two days after she went missing.

Missing woman search continues for Gail Palmgren
http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2011/may/17/missing-woman-search-continues-gail-palmgren/?news
Times Free Press – Tuesday, May 17th, 2011

Nichols said traces on Gail Palmgren’s cellphone directed police to an area near the north base of Signal Mountain. The last time there was activity on the cellphone was May 2, the same day the missing person’s report was filed, Nichols said.

Generally speaking, cell sites (this includes satellites) of a cell ping will be within 1/2 to 3 miles, in a 4th dimensional radius. So it stands to reason, I believe, that Gail's phone was likely in that radius when it last pinged. When factoring in satellites- it reduces that parameter to about half. So it seems that Gail's phone is/was within about 1.5 miles of every cell tower located along the base of Signal Mountain.
Does that make any sense, or have I thoroughly confused everyone?!

And now add to that, I think there may have been temporary towers with base station controllers set up, due to the severe weather. They would have linked in to networks, and perhaps bumped pings around- depending on call load and availability, etc.

Soooooo..... after that long ramble- my thought is that Gail's cell phone was (at the time of last known ping) within a 1.5 mile radius of the satellite that it last pinged off of- which may have shot to a temporary tower- which would explain why there are two accounts of pings on what are essentially opposite sides of SM.

Helpful, huh??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back