TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping for the best but fearing for the worst.

I'm hoping for the best but fearing for the worst.

Me too. Something that is helping me keep hope is the lack of information/knowledge of the perp having a vehicle. (at least currently). It gives me hope she has a better chance of getting away from this guy.

They pretty much lived in the middle of nowhere surrounded by woods.

Go back to page 1 and scroll down until you get to Mystic's first post.

The place she lived at seemed pretty rural.

OT: This is why I'm afraid to live in the country... as much as I want to. :(

Me too. Something that is helping me keep hope is the lack of information/knowledge of the perp having a vehicle. (at least currently). It gives me hope she has a better chance of getting away from this guy.

Hopefully she is tied up somewhere where she can eventually be found.

or at a makeshift camp like Elizabeth Smart was held at.

I was just hoping that maybe if she did know him, she would have a better chance of being alive, able to reason with him, know how to deal with him...but I don't think she does either.

I was just hoping that maybe if she did know him, she would have a better chance of being alive, able to reason with him, know how to deal with him...but I don't think she does either.

Me too. It seems like a random stranger abduction.

Dragged her into the woods. Where would the perp have hidden a car? Guy on foot drags female into the woods but no mention of a possible vehicle. How far could he get if he didn't a vehicle? Are there back roads through these woods? Wondering what kind of off road vehicle he may have had?

Being a city girl the lack of a vehicle - or a possible vehicle- has me :waitasec:

A 4wheeler or one golf cart thingy...but cart thing don't go very fast!

okay but this crazy but I hope he wasn't watching and some kind bunker very well cover in woods:banghead:

This is not too terribly far from me....scary.

I have found a FB profile for her, but its private. Also cant seem to find a MS account

Gotta wait for more info on this one. I want to know the real story...who saw it happen....the brother or the neighbor? And why wasn't someone chasing him trying to help her? With him wearing camo, this doesn't sound good. I'll be back to follow this in the morning. Night everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike