TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious as to how the neighbor heard a scream loud enough for it to be heard in such a rural area with so much space and woods between the homes. Also, it had to be alarming enough that the neighbor would be compelled to call 911. Had to be a pretty loud scream....I think it would be tough for anyone in the Hobo home to miss it unless they were surrounded by other loud noise like TV, radio, or maybe the shower water.

What color did the brother say the abducters hair was? If he only saw the back side of him, he would still be able to see hair or hair color wouldnt he? Even if the guy had on a camo ball cap you could still see his hair. Does the family have a dog? Most country folk that live away from others like that have an outside "guard" dog. Did he bark? If not, I bet the dog was use to the abducter.

I wonder about that too JustMe42. One reporter said the brother saw the perp close enough to identify his clothing , etc. Another reporter questioned that and even asked the general question, did the camowearing abductor have a hood on his shirt and was that pulled up?

And/or it's somebody that knows the roads, entrances/exits etc because of their line of work.
Utilities-Electric, gas, water
Roads
Fire
Police
EMS
etc.

Dang....now that's an excellent thought sarx!
:seeya: btw.

Anyone in those fields would know the ins and outs of that area.

Likely they still live within a 20-30 mile radius, but they certainly may not live "real" close. KWIM?

I'm curious as to how the neighbor heard a scream loud enough for it to be heard in such a rural area with so much space and woods between the homes. Also, it had to be alarming enough that the neighbor would be compelled to call 911. Had to be a pretty loud scream....I think it would be tough for anyone in the Hobo home to miss it unless they were surrounded by other loud noise like TV, radio, or maybe the shower water.

shefner,
I used to live in the country many years ago and you brought up another excellent point. My dh and I had at least 3/4 of an acre between us and the nearest neighbor. I never heard anything out of them unless it was them singing Happy Birthday real loud.

4ndijf.jpg%22%20width=%22150%22%20height=%22150%22
Tonight's meeting from Will Nunley (sp?) Twitpics

http://twitpic.com/show/thumb/4ndijf.jpg

Edited to add:
http://twitter.com/#!/willnunley

News Anchor for WBBJ-TV, currently covering the Holly Bobo investigation in Parsons, TN. Providing LIVE updates from the search scene.

Believe that was hearsay and rumor.There was a scream, but we don't know if he heard it. Whether he was in shower or not is speculation.

Thank you ma'am. I went back to the previous thread and reread the post. There was no link to support it. :innocent:

What a great turnout.
That means lots of prayers and positive thoughts going Holly's way.

Lots more pics here: http://twitter.com/#!/willnunley
Will Nunley
@willnunley Jackson, TN
News Anchor for WBBJ-TV, currently covering the Holly Bobo investigation in Parsons, TN. Providing LIVE updates from the search scene.

" Trooper: We need our volunteers to take a day tomorrow, rest, while we regroup, and be strong and ready to return Friday" #hollybobo
9 hours ago » willnunley Will Nunley"

"Family to Sheriff: "do whatever it takes to bring her home" #hollybobo
9 hours ago "

Maybe the neighbor was walking or jogging when she heard the scream...

I hope Mrs Sullivan was able to get a good look at her attacker and they have her searching photos.

Do college teachers there teach at more then one campus? Both woman were in school. Or maybe they both go to the same gym ? Is there something that connects her and Holly to a place or event?

I've read the neighbor was going to work - driveway.

Sound can travel far and seem closer/louder in rural areas. You'd be surprised.

Taking the trash out, feeding their dogs or other animals, getting some wood, checking her garden, so many things people come outside for in the morning in the country....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther