TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
It just doesn't appear this is going to be a resolved soon case which is terrible. With so little being released, and the search efforts seeming just so vast (instead of narrowed), I really can't shake the feeling that they have no where to go... So sad.

Hmmmm......I'm kind of re-thinking this Sullivan abduction attempt and whether it relates to Holly's abduction :waitasec:. HS described her perp as tall & skinny. She mentioned on her FB he was maybe 6'. Clint describes the guy as 5'10"-6' 200 lbs. The guy Clint saw doesn't sound like he was skinny. I'm not 100% ready to rule out the cases being connected but it may be the perps in both cases aren't in the same weight range.

I was looking through the fabulous AmandaReckonwith archive and if you click on the "view all" option then scroll down very near the bottom of the page.....you will see several photos of Holly and her current boyfriend (as far as we know he is). I'm not sure where the photos were obtained from but am wondering if a "not too long ago boyfriend/ex" has had access to those photos as well.....Facebook maybe??? Could seeing the photos of Holly looking so happy with a new guy have driven an ex to the point of doing the unthinkable???

It made my chest feel tight looking at all the wonderful pictures of Holly and knowing the situation she's in now.....sigh. But WOW.....what a million dollar smile she has!!! You can just tell from her pictures that she's as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside!!!

Are any of the pictures of Holly with her brother? Yes, she and her boyfriend look very happy.

WEll, I hope this significant item is what they need to break the whole thing wide open.

On that note, I have to go to work. Back in a couple hours. Praying that Holly has been found before I return.

http://twitter.com/#!/willnunley

Will Nunley
Volunteer: this new discovery is powering heightened search efforts for another day.

Will Nunley
Source: a 'significant' item was recovered by volunteers within the past 12 hours.

Will Nunley
Source: mother wished to speak to volunteers in person, but it was said to be too emotionally challenging.

Will Nunley
THP: volunteer center will remain open for at least tomorrow, 100 volunteers are requested.

Will Nunley
Breaking: The mother of Holly Bobo says she wishes she could come and hug everyone. She understands that people have to work tomorrow.

Thank you for this info!!!!!!!!!!

I know there was some speculation that the brother may have worn contacts and didn't have them in at the time he saw Holly being led/dragged away. But if he could see enough to know he was wearing camouflage, then I'm guessing he could see well enough without his contacts anyway.

Knowing what hair color or style would help.

Not necessarily. Before I had laser surgery on my eyes, I could have told they were wearing camo. But if the person was of slight build, I couldn't have even told you whether it was a man or woman from the back. And maybe not from the front either.

Wow...a significant item recovered!? This will definitely encourage searchers to keep going!

Yes, I just wish there were more daylight hours left today! If they search after dark then we will know it was very significant.

Wow...a significant item recovered!? This will definitely encourage searchers to keep going!

I agree. Although it troubles me that they're sending in emergency personnel for a "specialized" foot search. I'm not privy to the inside "lingo", but that sure doesn't sound good.

"rescue squad" ????? Oh my.....fingers crossed they may have found her. Finding HER would be a "significant" find.

Rescue squad sounds encouraging. Significant could mean an article of clothing or her cell phone.

I agree. Although it troubles me that they're sending in emergency personnel for a "specialized" foot search. I'm not privy to the inside "lingo", but that sure doesn't sound good.

Wonder if when the "find" was made they pulled out the volunteers and brought in expert searchers so nothing would be compromised?

So does this mean it is in Decatur County?????????? Gotta go find that map
I think they were searching somewhere around Hwy 641, Smith Gravel Pit Rd. and there was some mention of 5 Forks Rd. but I don't know if that was a search area or just a command post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500