TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone really think Holly would be riding along with him in a car, and not tied up, probably in the back seat or on the floor? I just don't get a picture of her with hands free, rummaging through her purse for clues to leave, etc...

most people today have digital printed photos they do themselves or at Wal Greens not real film photographs. So one rain and the printed photo is mush anyway. But then also most people I know keep their photos in their camera and just show the camera instead of whipping out printed shots.

Let's say if the significant item found was, for instance, a cell phone (Don't know that it was...just throwing something random out there). Why wouldn't they release that information? Wouldn't that freak our the perp? Even if he left it there for LE to find, they could hint that they have information on the phone thats helping them. Maybe he would risk doing something that would get him caught....

*sigh*
So disappointed they haven't found her....

Thanks.

To me can only be one thing and that's the cell. Maybe keys that were used to scratch the perp but who knows.

I guess the larger question is this....if the perp had Holly alive somewhere at the point he was tossing these things why would he be worried about the lunch bag if he had her in the car? Wouldn't that be the least of his problems? That's why I have little hope personally. Logically it makes no sense but maybe we're dealing with someone not logical. I guess the more they find in the area the less hope I have becaue like you said and others have said why dump them in plain sight?

Here's another hope. That the perp isn't that bright and had the phone for some time before realizing he had to dump it. In that case I'd say it's a game changer too.

He is Bright enuff to not be in custody and Holly is still missing.

I think their "guy" is from Holladay and sitting in jail in the Jackson Tn area.

LINK http://jacksonnewsnow.com/articles/local-news/sex-offender-arrested-on-two-counts-of-stalking

Wow. Very interesting. I don't think her brother could mistake a man that big for her boyfriend though but you never know.

20 miles away, the lunch box is almost perfectly between the two houses, the other attempted abduction makes a triangle with the two locations and the fastest way from Eaton to his house would be 69. Very, very interesting.

Could it be that he snapped after being caught and wanted to carry out his devious plans before court and jail?

Any chance that the cell phone was found, and that it had pictures on it? Pictures that proved important in some way?

I was following this thread alot at work today,,I was so hoping this would be the day.

Why would the phone really change anything other than to indicate that the perp was in that area at some point over the past two weeks?

I know they don't need the physical cell to get all the call and text transmissions to and from the phone they can get that from the service provider. BUT you do need the physical cell to see what was actually written in the texts, or what pics are taken with the cell. The sim card could help if something interesting is on the cell.

Ok nitey nite y'all. Been sick this afternoon and need to chill. Play nice in the sandbox!

I have read this site in the past (you guys are amazing!), but for some reason this case just gnaws at me and I had to join.

Every day I hope for some good news about Holly, but none has come yet.

I sure hope LE is giving the family more info than they are giving the public, because look how maddening and frustrating it is for us bystanders. Can you imagine being her parents and knowing as little as we do? I wouldn't be able to take it.

As many of you have already said, I am sure LE has their reasons for keeping things so quiet, but I worry it may backfire... the less they are willing to talk, the less interested the media becomes and the less interested the public becomes, too. If there was a little more to go on, there could be even more publicity given and some great-aunt Ethel in Maine might hear about it and recall that her crazy great Nephew lives close to Darden, and come to think of it, he hasn't returned her calls for two weeks.That's all hypothetical of course, but you get what I mean. I think they need to give a little more than what they have been to keep this in the public eye, and to keep searchers wanting to search (especially those coming from out of area/state).

I also have to say how touched I am about how everyone has come together in her community and outside of her community. It makes you realize that most people truly are good and giving and generous at heart. I've been brought to tears and goosebumps many times over the last 12 days because of these selfless people.

(all of this is my own opinion, of course)

BBM-I totally agree. I am concerned that Holly's case may lose priority in the media. Her case needs to stay in the media, as the above poster mentioned, who knows who will see something suspicious in another state or whereever and leads could possibly come in.

I know her parents are devasted, but I wish they would try to find the courage to make a plea for Holly as well as keeping her story alive and out there. There are so many abductions that take place everday, I am afraid this case may lose its momentum.

Also I have thought that possibly there are two abductors-possibly a man and a woman? I am thinking this based on the Jaycee Dugard and Elizabeth Smart case. MOO.

Praying for you Holly!

People in this area would do big shopping (wal-Mart type) in Lexington and reAlly big shopping (mall-type stores, target, wholesale club) in Jackson

I edited to add... It wouldn't be unusual for someone from parsons or holladay
to be in Jackson. Also, guys that are in hunting stuff often are layered/ have jackets on. The brother could have mistaken a big guy for someone that has on a big jacket.

Nearly two weeks I said I think he had a car inside the woods close to the house. He got her out of her drive way, into the woods and into a car FAST. I suspect the screams were made when she was being put into the car or something like that. I do not think they travelled all around the woods on foot immediately after the abduction. Finding her lunch bag in the first day or so implies a car get away. Since we do not know what other items have been found or where they were found, we dont know if anything was ever found in all those woods searches. Recent evidence and searching has been in more urban areas.

I think most likely a pickup truck.

I can see the perp dumping something down the road from the school campus-- not knowing that he was spied at the home, he'd think it pointed at the school as the site of the abduction. jmo

Wow. Very interesting. I don't think her brother could mistake a man that big for her boyfriend though but you never know.

20 miles away, the lunch box is almost perfectly between the two houses, the other attempted abduction makes a triangle with the two locations and the fastest way from Eaton to his house would be 69. Very, very interesting.

Could it be that he snapped after being caught and wanted to carry out his devious plans before court and jail?

I remember someone else pointing this out as a theory before. It is interesting. He was arrested on the 18th, so he would have been free when Holly was abducted.

One of the news articles also mentioned that Clint didn't have his glasses or contacts in when he noticed Holly outside. That could account for a blurry recollection of the abductor.

If this IS the abductor, I am very sad. It leaves very little hope that Holly is alive out there after more than a week after his arrest. :(

For the purpose of?

I think there are two or three perps and they are young and dumb. I predict that they will eventually mess up and give themselves away because they aren't smart enough to know how to cover. Also, I think while they may have been in minor trouble as juveniles, they will not have adult criminal records...yet.

JMO of course.

I know they don't need the physical cell to get all the call and text transmissions to and from the phone they can get that from the service provider. BUT you do need the physical cell to see what was actually written in the texts, or what pics are taken with the cell. The sim card could help if something interesting is on the cell.

What if the perp took the SIM card out? Just saying. I hope if it is the cell phone that he did not do that.

He's too big. Holly's brother thought it was the boyfriend, and this guy is too heavy. I don't think he would have confused this guy for the boyfriend.

Where would one get the booking info for him? Does anyone know?

Got it. I'm not usually successful tracking down info, but today I was lucky.

I remember someone else pointing this out as a theory before. It is interesting. He was arrested on the 18th, so he would have been free when Holly was abducted.

One of the news articles also mentioned that Clint didn't have his glasses or contacts in when he noticed Holly outside. That could account for a blurry recollection of the abductor.

If this IS the abductor, I am very sad. It leaves very little hope that Holly is alive out there after more than a week after his arrest. :(

I think initially LE said they had checked into him and it was not related.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike