TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rumors and gossip are just to draw traffic for revenue. It's kind of hypocritical in a sense. Instead she should be worried about drawing traffic for the reason, bringing the cases to attention and hopefully finding somebody in the media who knows something. There's no reason she can't go on about possible scenarios and what the police department has released and why they might be keeping so much evidence back.

There is plenty to talk about just knowing the facts at this point even with so much being held back. There's no need to start rumors or assume.

When a moderator makes a ruling it is not to be decided on the forum to question that ruling. Imamaze is a moderator and when she says stop doing something pay attention and don't argue among yourselves about it.

We do not personally involve ourselves in the case. This business has much to lose with negative comments being made. You have the address, you know the type of business and that something was found near there.

Put yourself in the shoes of being a resident or business owner and having the misfortune of someone leaving or throwing evidence on your property and the next thing you know the world is sleuthing you out. If MSM reports a connection then we go down that road. Until then use the address, how it may relate to Holly's Home, School, other searches. But do not continue to involve this company unless Law Enforcement leads you in that direction. Innocent people and innocent business could be harmed.

Well look, I don't want to overdo things and believe in using discretion. If MSM is pointing at locations or nearby where they might have found an item of Holly's it becomes nothing more than a point on the map. That's what could distinguish some type of pattern in a kidnappers travels.

Maybe it's nothing and ends up in a wild goose chase but patterns do begin to emerge. So yes, LE gave an indication an area was being searched.

Land navigation is one of my areas of interest and military training. I do believe in connecting the dots if possible.

JMO

Well look, I don't want to overdo things and believe in using discretion. If MSM is pointing at locations or nearby where they might have found an item of Holly's it becomes nothing more than a point on the map. That's what could distinguish some type of pattern in a kidnappers travels.

Maybe it's nothing and ends up in a wild goose chase but patterns do begin to emerge. So yes, LE gave an indication an area was being searched.

Land navigation is one of my areas of interest and military training. I do believe in connecting the dots if possible.

JMO

Peli this is exactly how the information should be used. Thank YOU. And your hair looks lovely again today. :lol: :lol:

Peli this is exactly how the information should be used. Thank YOU. And your hair looks lovely again today. :lol: :lol:

Thanks grandmaj, I knew you were coming so I dippity dooed.. ;)

Groups of volunteers combed terrain in northern Decatur County on foot. On Sunday, one group of volunteers walking along Tenn. 69 found something near Tri County Concrete Products at 100 Eaton St.

Authorities would not disclose the item or its significance in the search, and volunteers refused to comment.
http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/2...ads-propel-search-Holly-Bobo?odyssey=nav|head

Okay, now what? MSM has named the business, but only as a reference point. I'm just curious if now it's open for discussion, even though I feel the business itself is likely a dead end.

Did everyone get lost on the way to the new thread...

Only 75 searchers today. It would be nice if LE would put something out there, confirm something, anything, nothing that would jeopardize the case, but something.

Only 75 searchers today. It would be nice if LE would put something out there, confirm something, anything, nothing that would jeopardize the case, but something.

I agree Capri! The towns ppl seem to know alot and if they know things then
there is a certain probablity the perp knows also so what can it hurt?

Every day that passes the trail gets colder and colder JMO

A Tennessee Bureau of Investigation spokeswoman said Monday it is unlikely the item found in the hunt for 20-year-old Holly Bobo will be described publicly unless investigators decide there is reason to do so.
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap...10sI0g?docId=54b49f7c1fda413283e94d23abb377ee

Not that we expected anything different by now.

I wonder if it s a hair tie or a scrunchee!
I think if it was something metal they would be out with metal detectors. JMO

Okay, the articles aren't being real clear. Do we know of the phone tip led to the discovery? Or was there a promising phone tip and a significant discovery at the same time, but largely unconnected?

And with nearly 300 tips, which LE has referred to as some credible, some not, what made this tip so different, I wonder?

Okay, the articles aren't being real clear. Do we know of the phone tip led to the discovery? Or was there a promising phone tip and a significant discovery at the same time, but largely unconnected?

And with nearly 300 tips, which LE has referred to as some credible, some not, what made this tip so different, I wonder?

I was under the impression the tip led to the discovery! I think its in last nights thread..

They should be getting some pretty heavy rain there now...Prayers for everyone involved in the search..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther