TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
please dont break our hearts Holly. be a miracle in this world.

These things always turn out bad. I want them not to, but they always seem to be bad...

I don't understand the urgent need for many searchers? What would that indicate? That they think they know whereabouts she is, but can't find her? And are trying to rush the search to beat the storm?

She had a Restraining Order against an ex bf ? And he is missing as well??????

Guess we know WHO, the only question is where are they now.

Not sure if they are meaning Drew as an ex also (read somewhere where they had hot/cold relationship) but one article said they have been together for a year and planning to get married......

but does have one ex with the RO against him....

confusing...

JMO

Okay, maybe I'm just clinging to hope here.... but I see reason to hope here.

With Ethan in Layton and Ogden Canyon there was no begging for searchers. They knew he was dead.

With Benjamin in the Utah Mountains they begged for searchers, just like they are doing now. They knew they had a little boy lost in the mountains and it was critical if they were going to find him alive. (We did.)

They are begging for VOLUNTEER searchers to go into rugged terrain to look for Holly.

Civilians.

Anyone who can come out and search.

Have we ever seen that kind of urgency when they knew they were looking for a body?

I'm not talking about a desperate family begging for searchers.

I am talking about law enforcement coming out and begging for searchers.

I have a hard time believing LE would ask volunteers to come in and search... for a potentially armed abductor. Or for a murder victim. Just because bad weather was coming in... would they really do this just to beat the storm (which they KNEW about this morning when they didn't BEG for searchers?)

Something changed drastically to cause them to start begging. I think there is reason to hope because they are so desperate and asked for anyone to come help.

What would cause them to do that, other than a strong belief she is alive?

I don't understand the urgent need for many searchers? What would that indicate? That they think they know whereabouts she is, but can't find her? And are trying to rush the search to beat the storm?

Mayor said they found "some articles"; so new leads? New area to search.
have a few hours to search before severe weather....jmo

My impression from the local reports via radio is that this area was planned to be searched when they sat and mapped yesterday. They are trying to push forward quickly and with more manpower due to the impending weather, and the idea that A)Holly might be wounded and need medical assistance before the storm, or B) Evidence could be washed away.

I pray they find Holly safe; the WS site keeps overloading.....

PRAY; PRAY

I have hope that I didn't have earlier so I am holding on to that.

Thanks again to everyone who is updating!! :)

searchers to rest up; gonna be a long day....per Nunley tweet

She had a Restraining Order against an ex bf ? And he is missing as well??????

Guess we know WHO, the only question is where are they now.

are you guessing the abductor is the ex-boyfriend or do you know the ex-boyfriend is the abductor - because you say 'Guess I (we) know who' and i'm confused.

tia

are you guessing the abductor is the ex-boyfriend or do you know the ex-boyfriend is the abductor - because you say 'Guess I (we) know who' and i'm confused.

tia

I don't think we *know*. The examiner article is quoting the blog from earlier, I think. None of this has been posted in MSM yet.

Even if true, LE may not want this person to know they are onto him so that he doesn't freak and hurt her. Well, seems like whoever has her has already 'freaked', huh?

ETA: Okay, the blogger and the author of the examiner article are one in the same... Is that correct?

Yes we heard that, that's where they are searching now:

Holly's Scanner Thread:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133296&page=4

i just saw this on FB
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#

"Cheryl T scanner reported saying abandoned car found in woods, engine still warm, and gloves/camo found in backseat"

did anyone else hear that? OMG

All major news networks are there.

Volunteers: Rest up, get water, it's going to be a long day.

School BUSES arrive to transport volunteers.

http://twitter.com/willnunley

Okay, now THAT makes some sense. I was wondering how they were going to get them the 20 minutes from the fairgrounds to Conrad Ridge!

Is this really an 'abandoned' car, or is it a hunter's vehicle?

If they think it may be the ex, I wonder if the car is associated with him. Now that would be a big break. Just trying to keep an open mind here and feet on the ground - the roller coaster has taken off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther