TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the question is ... where he night of 12th and morning of the 13th - if that's what you're thinking ...:waitasec:

I guess the question is ... where he night of 12th and morning of the 13th - if that's what you're thinking ...

I wonder if they are just back at Natchez.

apples - are you a verified local yet?

either way - why don't you run your question by a mod. just to be safe. do you know how to PM a mod?

I think our mod imamaze (see 1st post on thread) is here - so you can just hit her name and leave her a message ...

I'm not a local to this case :) It's just something she mentioned reading online to me. Maybe I should delete it. Which Mod do I need to PM?

I think our mod imamaze (see 1st post on thread) is here - so you can just hit her name and leave her a message ...

and until you clear it with her, yeah, maybe delete it to be safe...

o/t
apples,
your avatar is killing me.
:giggle:

and until you clear it with her, yeah, maybe delete it to be safe...

I just PM'd her. thanks :D

This is making perfect sense to me. This person is very comfortable being seen out at this time of the morning because he always is. If he had her in the trunk, he's not worried because no one thinks anything about him being in the area and out and about at this time of day...Perfect setting. He is just driving casually back to his hideout home with her tossing items along the way. I think he is very, very close by!

There is a plant in the area but the last I heard there were no 3rd shifts. That does not mean there is not now, just at one point there was not.

Excuse me. I have to go make a pie now. :D

There is a plant in the area but the last I heard there were no 3rd shifts. That does not mean there is not now, just at one point there was not.

there you are. can you take a drive out to natchez and see what you can see?

:giggle: :eek:kay:

Have we heard if they have checked out the house that is for sale on HB road?

For some reason I don't think he's much older than Holly.

In my mind it would depnd where he saw her... if it was someone that was around her at school, circle of frinds etc i would expect him to be somewhat in her age range. I doubt younger but who knows. If it was a stalker from town that she did not know but who saw and scoped her out, id say older.

Have we heard if they have checked out the house that is for sale on HB road?

I heard they did. Let me say I did not see it. But as I was told, every house in the immediate area was looked at and residents questioned. FBI went door to door. At least it was the FBI at three houses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shyanne