TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went back over the tbi page looking for anything I hadnt seen before. I remember when people were posting RSOs many threads ago, but at the time the RSO site was acting wonky when I tried to use it. So anyway I put in the 5 mile and I saw some dudes, most I had looked at already. Mostly Im looking for dudes with history of multiples and violent.

So anyway none of these guys are giving me a vibe so I back off a little and start looking at the dudes farther out than the 5 miles it allows you to search on parsons. Then I find this guy:
http://www.tbi.state.tn.us/sorint/sordetailart.aspx?htid=00084820

Now Im not laying any guilt on this guy, and Im sure the police have looked at him hard. This guy is frightening due to the history, and then I plotted him on a map. I thought from the 1st look that he was above I40, but this guy lives like just up the road and around the corner from where the lunch container was found.

Someone suggests we go re-look at RSOs and this comes up for me.

Anyway I sort of dismissed RSOs because I figured LE could get after them for questioning etc really easily (maybe Im wrong).

This is probably old news for you guys, but thought Id post it anyway.

I agree he's frightening. And Wow on the lunchbox location. :sleuth:

Did everyone already know about this except me...derr ??

I think LE/media could be a little bit vocal with regards to the reward, if nothing else; it is an unusually high one and even if no one comes forward because of it, talking about it keeps the case in the news. (Although they may be overwhelmed with what may be turning out to be useless tips as it is...)

Did everyone already know about this except me...derr ??

AFIK, no.

I've not read the address connected to the lunch box location before, dotnetnow.

As far as LE ... I would think RSOs are rounded up first ... & looked at. But maybe no one connected the lunchbox location.

I went back over the tbi page looking for anything I hadnt seen before. I remember when people were posting RSOs many threads ago, but at the time the RSO site was acting wonky when I tried to use it. So anyway I put in the 5 mile and I saw some dudes, most I had looked at already. Mostly Im looking for dudes with history of multiples and violent.

So anyway none of these guys are giving me a vibe so I back off a little and start looking at the dudes farther out than the 5 miles it allows you to search on parsons. Then I find this guy:

Now Im not laying any guilt on this guy, and Im sure the police have looked at him hard. This guy is frightening due to the history, and then I plotted him on a map. I thought from the 1st look that he was above I40, but this guy lives like just up the road and around the corner from where the lunch container was found.

Anyway I sort of dismissed RSOs because I figured LE could get after them for questioning etc really easily (maybe Im wrong).

I suppose if I wanted to do something bad and then leave evidence I'd look up this guy and leave it near his house...just sayin!

Dang....this guy makes me freeze! He has 3....THREE.....sex crimes charges since 1977. Rape in the 70's, Rape in the 80's, Sexual battery in the 90's.

If, at this point, after almost three weeks, LE is still following up every tip, their investigation might be said to lack focus. I appreciate the fact that tunnel vision is being avoided, but I was counting on LE, by this time, to have at least a good inkling of what went down, and thus at least the beginnings of a path to making arrests and filing charges.

Well, I think there is checking them out and then there is checking them out. Clearly, someone claiming Holly was beamed Holly up to Planet X by aliens is not going to be thoroughly vetted.

Two or more reports of a similar car seen littering along Highway 69 (I think that's the right #) would surely be taken quite seriously and I'm sure LE would follow up at length to try and nail that down.

It just seems that LE is danged if they do and danged if they don't. They didn't follow up on reports about Elizabeth Smart and are roundly condemned for being closed-minded and having tunnel vision once they are proven wrong. If they diligently follow up on all tips to make sure that doesn't happen in this case, they are accused of being 'no where' or lacking focus.

I guess we're a tough crowd, lol. :floorlaugh:

I would have to agree. I am VERY frustrated by the lack of reporting on this. To some extent, I can understand that they won't keep reporting with no new info, but they could at least report that she's still missing and police need the community's help. :maddening:

Well we know she is still missing, myself I don't need LE to tell me that.
We have been told by a couple of locals, who were posting here that LE is getting 200 tips a day, and also giving us some very good incites on what is going on, so this tells me LE is getting the community's help.
I'm sure LE is keeping the family well informed as to what is going on in the case.
My glass is 3/4 full.

Well we know she is still missing, myself I don't need LE to tell me that.
We have been told by a couple of locals, who were posting here that LE is getting 200 tips a day, and also giving us some very good incites on what is going on, so this tells me LE is getting the community's help.
I'm sure LE is keeping the family well informed as to what is going on in the case.
My glass is 3/4 full.

I don't personally need to be told that either but people who don't follow cases like this might. :banghead: I was just responding to someone elses post about wishing the media wouldn't go silent on this. Obviously, MSM isn't only reporting to us. :)

I agree, nurse. I don't want to be a debbie downer, either. It will be miraculous, truly, if Holly is alive. I would love a happy ending!

The evidence (scant, though it is) just doesn't lead me to that conclusion right now, unfortunately.

I haven't seen any evidence that suggests she isn't alive... I survived a sexual assault at age 11 while i was walking to school, so i choose to believe that Holly can survive this too, especially if she knows the guy.
A few threads back, a local said that a few people have refused to allow their property seached.....MOO but I can see a scenario where leads have led the TBI to consider one of these persons, but they need probable cause and not just hearsay... just my opinion and speculation, but maybe one of them is an attorney. or a member of LE.... they would want to make sure all of their ducks are in a row. You can call me a Pollyanna, but I'm still praying and holding out hope .

I suppose if I wanted to do something bad and then leave evidence I'd look up this guy and leave it near his house...just sayin!

oh gosh. you're kinda dark & twisty, aren'tcha?

I have to admit....it's pretty amazing how "silent" this case is. Really....no leaks what-so-ever that we know of.....from LE or the residents. How is that possible I ask myself? Out of dual communities (Darden & Parsons).....not one person has breathed a word about anything really. I guess that's good but.....I find it unusual.

I haven't seen any evidence that suggests she isn't alive... I survived a sexual assault at age 11 while i was walking to school, so i choose to believe that Holly can survive this too, especially if she knows the guy.
A few threads back, a local said that a few people have refused to allow their property seached.....MOO but I can see a scenario where leads have led the TBI to consider one of these persons, but they need probable cause and not just hearsay... just my opinion and speculation, but maybe one of them is an attorney. or a member of LE.... they would want to make sure all of their ducks are in a row. You can call me a Pollyanna, but I'm still praying and holding out hope .

Of course she might be alive. None of us knows for sure. I'm sorry for what you went through when you were younger.

To me, the blood at the scene, 2 rather immediate 911 calls from Holly's brother and someone else, the reported screams in the woods, and the fact that Holly's belongings have been discarded all over the county lead me to believe that she's not alive. Also, if she is being held captive somewhere and her abductor is not bringing her water, then she isn't going to be alive after 3 weeks. Not without water.

I haven't given up all hope that she could be alive, I just can't see logically how she could be.

AFIK, no.

I've not read the address connected to the lunch box location before, dotnetnow.

As far as LE ... I would think RSOs are rounded up first ... & looked at. But maybe no one connected the lunchbox location.

I just used the Holley map (you can find at the start of the thread) for the location of the lunchbox. Then I put in the guy's address. They are super close.

It strikes me because I remember someone local saying they would like to mention person but couldn't but if "you looked at them on the map and followed the evidence it made sense".

This is what the map looks like if I kinda-sorta try to screen shot it for you. If I zoom in so you can see the road then the locations are too far apart to fit reasonably on a screen so I just "edited" the route in a bit.

BTW...this is only posted for theoretical purposes. I am not suggesting any criminal activity on this person's part and I definitely think the LE is being thorough and has checked this out. It is just my opinion that this is interesting information.

>>rsomap.jpg<<

Attachments

• rsomap.jpg
    rsomap.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 56
I have to admit....it's pretty amazing how "silent" this case is. Really....no leaks what-so-ever that we know of.....from LE or the residents. How is that possible I ask myself? Out of dual communities (Darden & Parsons).....not one person has breathed a word about anything really. I guess that's good but.....I find it unusual.

Or it could be simply that there is nothing to leak. If LE has not procured search warrants or hauled the same person in for questioning multiple times, for instance, there isn't much more that locals, or even media, can find out. And there is a chance that the family isn't even "in the loop" as much as we think, as many times, families bemoan the lack of info from LE and also, in this case, LE has indicated that no one has yet been cleared. That may be just semantics, but it would also allow LE to keep quiet to everyone, including family.

While I am glad they are getting and following up on leads, it does tend to take away from the theory that they know "who" and are just working to prove it.

I don't know. In Hailey Dunn's case, I think everyone knows "who" did it and there are 2 named POIs and 1 named suspect and 4+ months later, none of them are in jail. I understand that Kyron's case is similar. Everyone knows "who" did it, but 11 months later, no one has been arrested.

I definitely believe that LE might know who took Holly.

I don't know. In Hailey Dunn's case, I think everyone knows "who" did it and there are 2 named POIs and 1 named suspect and 4+ months later, none of them are in jail. I understand that Kyron's case is similar. Everyone knows "who" did it, but 11 months later, no one has been arrested.

I definitely believe that LE might know who took Holly.

THAT is an exceedingly good point! No body(I hate using that word) makes it very hard to get them it seems.

One thing this rso map thing makes me think about is the whole perp is somehow on the run theory. I've got to think that if this guy was being looked at and couldn't be found that his status on rso site would be modified to show they "dont know where he is"... so for me that takes that "on the run" piece out of it.

OK so now Im posting and apparently replying to myself...this seems like a bad sign to me. Time to go get a life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona