TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holly's family is on JVM right now. Brother is talking said dog woke up him barking he looked out and he saw Holly in the garage with a male. He calls his mom who tells him that Holly is supposed to be in school then he saw them leaving.

Yup ANOTHER story about what happened. I was under the impression that the garage had been enclosed and turned into living space?

Holly's family is on JVM right now. Brother is talking said dog woke up him barking he looked out and he saw Holly in the garage with a male. He calls his mom who tells him that Holly is supposed to be in school then he saw them leaving.

Clint called his mom when he saw them in the garage not knowing one of them was Holly? I don't know how long the conversation lasted but they had to have spent some time in the garage if they were just walking towards the woods after the call. To me something just doesn't make sense. They were "casually walking into the woods". Also, Clint said it was the garage that was attached to the house.

Now he was just saying on JVM that he called Mom to find out who "THEY" "THE PEOPLE" in the garage were so now he's saying more than one person was in there with Holly.

OK the dog barking alerted Clint. He saw Holly and camo man in the garage bending over as if they were examinging something (maybe a turkey?)

Clint is kinda vague but he heard voices outside (holly and stranger or two strangers?) so he calls his mom to find out who is outside...

Then he sees them walking into the woods....

Did anyone watching JVM hear someone go "shhhhh" when Holly's father was responding to JVM about the other items they found besides the lunch bag?

Now he was just saying on JVM that he called Mom to find out who "THEY" "THE PEOPLE" in the garage were so now he's saying more than one person was in there with Holly.

Well the "they" could be Holly and a stranger or two strangers... JVM said they would elaborate on that after the commercial break but now shes on with the family Pastor.

Karen: authorities cant share any information on the case as long as it is ongoing. To a mom they arent working hard enough...

The trail in the woods leads to a logging road. It is alluded to by JVM that the logging road went to where the lunch pail went?

Holly's cell phone was with her. Karen not sure if it was found or not. Not sure about pings, tracking.

This is just too bizarre. I don't know what to believe. Someone somewhere is not telling the whole story.

Was it me or did JVM ask where the blood trail lead to and Clint said to a logging road?

Well the "they" could be Holly and a stranger or two strangers... JVM said they would elaborate on that after the commercial break but now shes on with the family Pastor.

Karen: authorities cant share any information on the case as long as it is ongoing. To a mom they arent working hard enough...

The trail in the woods leads to a logging road. It is alluded to by JVM that the logging road went to where the lunch pail went?

Holly's cell phone was with her. Karen not sure if it was found or not. Not sure about pings, tracking.

I think Clint meant there were 2 people and one of them was Holly but he didn't realize it was her at the time because he could only see shadows of them kneeling. So Holly was forced to kneel. Why?

What happened to the carport? And now there are 2 abductors?

Never mind. I need a drink. :drink:

Still laughing.

I don't have a TV so I was reading along and it grows more bizarre by the post. :back:

This absolutely makes no sense! This is like the 10th different story I have heard about what happened that morning.

I thought we had confirmed that the garage was closed in and made into living space...and the carport was to the rear of the home and did not have a door on it but was 3 sided. So that is not true now?

And I wonder, if Clint had already called his mom concerned about who was outside, then why didn't he go out when he saw Holly walking with someone towards the woods? I mean...he could have walked out and called, "Holly, what are you doing? I just called mom. Don't you have class today?"

I feel like I am living in "Bizarro World" when dealing with these criminal cases.

I hate to post again...but dang it! Why would you pick up the phone and call your mom at work...and not just open the door and holler out? (And yes, I said "holler." I am from NC after all.) Could this just be another lie to deflect the truth? I don't get it....I really don't. Something has got to be wrong....

Yeah this is like some alternate reality zone where people do and say the exact opposite of what any normal person would do.

If I saw my sister in the garage with someone I'd say hey whats up? If I heard people talking outside, I'd go outside to see who it was... not call someone 20 miles away to say hey who is outside the house?

Clint isnt 5 hes what 18-20? Come on... Something here isn't right.

I hate to post again...but dang it! Why would you pick up the phone and call your mom at work...and not just open the door and holler out? (And yes, I said "holler." I am from NC after all.) Could this just be another lie to deflect the truth? I don't get it....I really don't. Something has got to be wrong....

Clint is a good sized guy. I agree. Why didn't he yell out and say something like, "Hey! What are you doing?"

Yeah this is like some alternate reality zone where people do and say the exact opposite of what any normal person would do.

If I saw my sister in the garage with someone I'd say hey whats up? If I heard people talking outside, I'd go outside to see who it was... not call someone 20 miles away to say hey who is outside the house?

Clint isnt 5 hes what 18-20? Come on... Something here isn't right.

NOTE: I have no idea how this posted twice with another post in between

Clint is 25....

And I thought Mom had called him to tell him that Holly should have been at school...and now he called mom to say she was in the garage??

So confused. And they don't know if her phone was found??

When JVM asked about the "blood trail" (wherever that came from) they answered about a logging trail...they could not hear her very well, IMO...a dumb interview and a bad connection.

Something isn't right with this interview...and it isn't Jane..

I have not been following the case at all. IIRC, I thought the blood was found on the lawn on the grass.

What does the brother do? Is he working? going to school? The mother seemed extremely tense...unusually tense.

If this abductor had realized that brother was at home and watching...and he heard Clint call out....he may have fled or got startled or scared. I feel sure it would have altered the course of events in some significant way.
I am not saying this to make anyone feel bad. Just trying to figure out all the various aspects of this story that we have heard since day one when it was reported as a "home invasion," which is a term we hear so rarely on Websleuths. Mother was so relieved on Easter Sunday...so relieved. About what? That was the day of the "big discovery," and the day we felt this case might have a good conclusion.
By golly, has anyone heard about this logging road before now? Most every logging road I have seen is a dirt path...and most every dirt path would give you a great tire pattern from any type of vehicle, like an ATV. "Blood trail?" Are you kidding me? We've had spatter and droplets and specks and drips...and now a trail? Are they re-writing this saga as we go along?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500