TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to post again...but dang it! Why would you pick up the phone and call your mom at work...and not just open the door and holler out? (And yes, I said "holler." I am from NC after all.) Could this just be another lie to deflect the truth? I don't get it....I really don't. Something has got to be wrong....

Well, where I come from (3 brothers), he called mom to tattle. About what, I dunno.

Now, how is it that the "media" can spend an hour on Warren Jeffs, whose crime has already been committed and his victims hopefully rescued, but we can only spend a short time with a bad connection to a missing persons case?

Grr....I think my hormones are in a knot. I'm ill about this whole thing...

....still trying to figure out why the brother was calling his mom...and not 911. If he was concerned enough to call for explanation than he was concerned or had kge of something else. There is more to this story.

If this abductor had realized that brother was at home and watching...and he heard Clint call out....he may have fled or got startled or scared. I feel sure it would have altered the course of events in some significant way.
I am not saying this to make anyone feel bad. Just trying to figure out all the various aspects of this story that we have heard since day one when it was reported as a "home invasion," which is a term we hear so rarely on Websleuths. Mother was so relieved on Easter Sunday...so relieved. About what? That was the day of the "big discovery," and the day we felt this case might have a good conclusion.
By golly, has anyone heard about this logging road before now? Most every logging road I have seen is a dirt path...and most every dirt path would give you a great tire pattern from any type of vehicle, like an ATV. "Blood trail?" Are you kidding me? We've had spatter and droplets and specks and drips...and now a trail? Are they re-writing this saga as we go along?!

Not to pick on you, but does anyone (BeanE?) have a link to mom saying she was relieved on Easter Sunday? I just don't recall that...I thought she was grateful, for the response, for the searchers, etc. and encouraged by something being found...but I never saw the word "relieved." Not saying it wasn't said, I just wanted to see the context. I know they were talking about ending regular searches after that day, so I thought maybe she felt that since they found an item, they would continue instead, which could bring some "relief" I suppose.

....still trying to figure out why the brother was calling his mom...and not 911. If he was concerned enough to call for explanation than he was concerned or had kge of something else. There is more to this story.

Maybe it is indeed as Carla rendered above....he was calling to "tattle."

Now, how is it that the "media" can spend an hour on Warren Jeffs, whose crime has already been committed and his victims hopefully rescued, but we can only spend a short time with a bad connection to a missing persons case?

Grr....I think my hormones are in a knot. I'm ill about this whole thing...

Same thing last week when JVM gave a few minutes to Michelle Le...and then right back to "All Casey-All the time"...disgusting...

Not to pick on you, but does anyone (BeanE?) have a link to mom saying she was relieved on Easter Sunday? I just don't recall that...I thought she was grateful, for the response, for the searchers, etc. and encouraged by something being found...but I never saw the word "relieved." Not saying it wasn't said, I just wanted to see the context. I know they were talking about ending regular searches after that day, so I thought maybe she felt that since they found an item, they would continue instead, which could bring some "relief" I suppose.

Heck, I thought I read "relieved," but now I'm not sure what day it is. BeanE could surely find it if it was out there. I will double check too. I just remember the significance of that day. Everyone speculated they had found Holly's phone...and many speculated that the mom received a call or text from someone important to the case. Maybe I am getting facts confused with rumors? Do we know the difference between the two in this case?

Heck, I thought I read "relieved," but now I'm not sure what day it is. BeanE could surely find it if it was out there. I will double check too. I just remember the significance of that day. Everyone speculated they had found Holly's phone...and many speculated that the mom received a call or text from someone important to the case. Maybe I am getting facts confused with rumors? Do we know the difference between the two in this case?

No, we don't, as very facts have been acknowledged as such. But I have seen the bit about her supposed "relief" all over the internet and wondered where it came from. I remember she was going to go talk to the searchers that day, and then was unable to do so and then that became a story about how she must have received a text from Holly...don't ask me how. Seeing how it took so long for her speak at long, I can well believe she was just not able to speak to them as she intended...

Wow, I never heard about a blood trail, a logging road, 2 people, I too was believing the garage was remodeled into a living space! Somethings not right all right, and why haven't they been on every tv / radio show??? >>>> I quit tv in July...:(

Well, what I would like to know is why are we scouring through the woods in mid-spring flora when there is a trail on a logging road?

And I have looked up the word "relieved," and so far I have only found it on Topix.

I have not been following the case, but like Whisperer noticed--
Something seemed not right with the interview tonight which sparked my interest.

This caused me to check in here to see if regular followers were surprised by the comments of the family.

May I ask if the brother's original story had anything to do with seeing Holly in the garage before seeing her and a man walking into the woods?? I didn't remember that at all.

Thanks.

Maybe it is indeed as Carla rendered above....he was calling to "tattle."

Okay but...

25 yrs old and tattling? Something is not right here. What are family dynamics? I am presently trying to find info since I have not been watching it. I didn't like what I saw today. Haven't put my finger on it.

The whole "relieved" tale, I think I remember, was associated with the rumor that the (alleged) call which led to the (alleged) discovery of Holly's cell phone was a call made directly to Mrs. Bobo herself. She was said to be "relieved" that this had occurred. It was big on Topix, and on maybe a couple of the "prayers for Holly" Facebook sites.

Not sure about the "text from Holly" part. Didn't hear that one.

The whole "relieved" tale, I think I remember, was associated with the rumor that the (alleged) call which led to the (alleged) discovery of Holly's cell phone was a call made directly to Mrs. Bobo herself. She was said to be "relieved" that this had occurred. It was big on Topix, and on maybe a couple of the "prayers for Holly" Facebook sites.

I remember that but I believe it is totally a rumor with no basis for fact at all, so was wondering if there was any reason to believe she has ever been relieved about anything, thus far...

This son doesn't look, act or behave like a 25 yrs old. Today was the first time I saw him. I wish I had recorded JVM. The mother appears extremely anxious. They have info they have not told yet...is the impression. No read on father as I was focused on son and mother.

One does tend to wonder about the family dynamics.

I have just read on the wordpress timeline (case signal link) that the brother is a psychology student. The family dog woke him. He looked out to see what was going on from the kitchen window.He saw them heading towards the woods. He went to his sisters' car in the long driveway and saw a puddle of blood and a spilled coke can near the car. He ran back to house and called 911. He then call his mother; panicked, he ran into the woods...he did not see her and didn't see any blood there.

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/2011/04/27/holly-bobo-timeline/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member