TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if Holly was approached by someone who looked like this image...who was close to the size of her boyfriend? What if he said, "Hi!"...and she had her guard down with him?
What if he was someone she knew?

http://dailyserving.com/tag/san-antonio/

I survived an assault. I fought back. Ultimately I got hurt real bad. But I tried my best. I can't say it saved me but it couldn't have hurt. I had a lot of stuff going through my head at the time and it just seemed like the thing to do.

I think some people may just not know too that their chances are better to stand their ground. Surprise their attacker. Perhaps they think if they go along with things they wont get hurt (more) but thats usually a fatal mistake.

I survived an assault. I fought back. Ultimately I got hurt real bad. But I tried my best. I can't say it saved me but it couldn't have hurt. I had a lot of stuff going through my head at the time and it just seemed like the thing to do.

I think some people may just not know too that their chances are better to stand their ground. Surprise their attacker. Perhaps they think if they go along with things they wont get hurt (more) but thats usually a fatal mistake.

I don't think anyone knows for sure how they would react in any given life or death situation. Not only in an abduction but we've heard about some very courageous folks who go into burning buildings or risk their lives trying to save a drowning child or adult.

I can understand someone like Holly who was probably doing her normal routine, feeling safe and suddenly someone approaches her. We don't know if the perp sweet talked her at first or made up some cockamamie story to have her trust him and then bang...before she could utter anything, he takes total control of her. The perp may have duct taped her mouth and handcuffed her and had a knife to her throat. If she fought back, she'd be dead anyway. Maybe the 10% chance she complied, she may still be alive.

I know wishful thinking on my part but there is always hope. :sigh:

What if Holly was approached by someone who looked like this image...who was close to the size of her boyfriend? What if he said, "Hi!"...and she had her guard down with him?

Considering most all wore camouflage, it is very possible she let her guard down.

That type of wear would scare the bejesus out of me considering I'm a city girl but in Darden, it was the norm. A clean cut guy in a suit would probably raise more suspicion for Holly than a guy wearing that get up in the photo.

There is lots of discussion online about the importance of camo facewear...."head to toe camo"....in turkey hunting. I think this dress played a part in a lot of the confusion that went on that morning.

Camo was normal....it was the start of turkey hunting season....unsub appeared to be same size and shape of boyfriend....

There is lots of discussion online about the importance of camo facewear...."head to toe camo"....in turkey hunting. I think this dress played a part in a lot of the confusion that went on that morning.

Camo was normal....it was the start of turkey hunting season....unsub appeared to be same size and shape of boyfriend....

I think that's why CB may not have been alarmed at first either.

I think that's why CB may not have been alarmed at first either.

And why he assumed they were kneeling over a turkey... The camo gear in the photo is a whole lot different than trendy camo-style retail clothes. IF the unsub was wearing such a get-up and he and someone else were kneeling over something, I could see a turkey being the first thing that would pop into Clint's mind. But, Clint said he only saw silhouettes at the time of the kneeling. IDK...

I am just checking in on Holly. I haven't had a chance yet to read all of the new posts. What occurred to me with this new "RSO" is - WHY??!!

Why did it take the disappearance of a beautiful young woman for LE to look into a RSO that did not register for several years??!!

Ok i gotta get this out cause this is what i took from the turkey comment and the kneeling over it to me it makes sence . I read /saw /heard/ you will have to forgive me because i don't even know where iam getting info from anymore but what I thought Clint had said was that alot of people hunt around thier property and it wasn't uncommon to bring back the game or turkey to the yard or house or garage and they would come out to take alook at what they got and holly's bf would often do this. And anyone that hunts or fishes you would know thats very normal to bring back whatever u got that day and show it to whoever was around . So when clint say holly and the man in camo kneeling he just assumed it was holly's bf and they were kneeling over a turkey and when he saw the blood on the garage floor that made him think ya he was right it was holly and her bf kneeling over a turkey he had prolly shot which accounts for why they were kneeling down and there is some blood left on the floor. That is what i have taken from what he said he saw and that makes perfect sence to me .

Ok i gotta get this out cause this is what i took from the turkey comment and the kneeling over it to me it makes sence . I read /saw /heard/ you will have to forgive me because i don't even know where iam getting info from anymore but what I thought Clint had said was that alot of people hunt around thier property and it wasn't uncommon to bring back the game or turkey to the yard or house or garage and they would come out to take alook at what they got and holly's bf would often do this. And anyone that hunts or fishes you would know thats very normal to bring back whatever u got that day and show it to whoever was around . So when clint say holly and the man in camo kneeling he just assumed it was holly's bf and they were kneeling over a turkey and when he saw the blood on the garage floor that made him think ya he was right it was holly and her bf kneeling over a turkey he had prolly shot which accounts for why they were kneeling down and there is some blood left on the floor. That is what i have taken from what he said he saw and that makes perfect sence to me .

That makes sense to me too. Seems like they either took her out and shoot her or abducted her. Its so hard to know and why?

I just watched the family on JVM and if you ask me the only thing that makes CB story all that confusing is JVM herself and it dont help when she cuts people off mid-sentence . Seems to me like the pastor that sat in at the end fits that 6ft 200 pound description also and what is wrong with the LE when do you not release any information at all like the cell phone pings they said she had it with her thats usually one of the first things you hear about in a missing persons case like what are they thinking .

I just watched the family on JVM and if you ask me the only thing that makes CB story all that confusing is JVM herself and it dont help when she cuts people off mid-sentence . Seems to me like the pastor that sat in at the end fits that 6ft 200 pound description also and what is wrong with the LE when do you not release any information at all like the cell phone pings they said she had it with her thats usually one of the first things you hear about in a missing persons case like what are they thinking .

Who is JVM and who is CB? Is that a different case from Holly Bobo or am I just falling behind?

That was terrifying at first, and I live here in the south! I'd love to know whether this guy in "full camo" (think we heard that term used, but who knows who said it) was wearing a mask like this one.

That was terrifying at first, and I live here in the south! I'd love to know whether this guy in "full camo" (think we heard that term used, but who knows who said it) was wearing a mask like this one.

If I had seen someone in full camo it would either scare me or I would think it was a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther