TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will is tweeting that the PC is coming up on the hour in about 15-20 minutes from now...

I swear I saw a video this a.m. with a LE officer, where they panned to the ground to show the duct tape and hairs on the ground near the road.

Actually you might be able to rule the ex or b/f out fairly easily by checking their alibis. If this house is out of the way it would take some time to get there, kidnap someone, do away with her, drive around tossing evidence, possibly abandoning a car, and then going home again. I would expect that LE contacted them first thing after they started investigating. Family, boyfriends and ex's are always prime suspects.

I hope in the presser they account for the ex one way or the other. It would certainly help in the speculation.

I wonder if Holly had an outside dog or if any of her neighbors did, and what the condition of the lunch box was when it was found. It is a possibility that it was dropped or sat down near her home and a dog or other animal could have carried it to the location where it was found. It was a long way, though, right?

Channel 5 is a station out of Memphis, which is a local channel for us...they are stating on FB they will do the presser and report it at 5 on their 5pm daily broadcast so I assume they won't be live.....WN who is tweeting is out of Jackson,Tn and he will be tweeting. Although Jackson is closer than Memphis to me, we don't receive that channel but I view their website. I think WN tweets would be the easiest and quickest today.

following is moo:

suspects most likely alibi for the day he took holly was that he was going hunting all day.....

I am sure scores of people went hunting that day... but who didn't show up for work the next day? or who showed up and was visibly nervous? wearing long sleeves? suspicious scratches, etc or who called in sick the following day? or even who planned a week long hunting trip?

moo

Just because LE says the brother and b/f are not suspects doesnt mean that the brother or b/f do not know the suspect. You know, brother's hunting buddy, b/f's room mate; that kind of thing. But if they had a particular person in mind I think they would at least check out the guys residence or put his name out as a POI.

A vehicle MUST have been used. And I don't think it is an ATV or motor bike. It would be hard to kidnap someone on a bike particularly. But a car yes.

The suspect probably had at least two hours run time, given it took the brother an hour or so to call 911 and it woudl take cops a while to show up, do a cursory inverview, decide to search, call for more cops, etc. So, if the suspect did not go home, where did he go? Did he have another location to take Holly to? Did he leave his car and walk there? Did he abandon his car somewhere to be found with evidence inside? If he left the car where would he/they go. Two people can't walk that far that fast in dense woods and in night and bad weather.

I don't think this was some stranger camping out in the woods, etc. Because LE would find a camp site and he couldn't have gotten 8 miles away with no car particularly easily.

My thoughts also. Makes no sense that he's running around the woods with her. With so many searchers more would have been found by now. There was most likely a car somewhere close. They guy could be anyone, saw her one day, followed her and stalked for who knows how long, finally hatched his plan and has her in his house in some other town or has already done whatever and the body is 100 miles away.

On a Wednesday, most people have some place to be...or hunt in groups, don't they? (I know NOTHING about hunting...) so it seems most people would have some sort of verifiable alibi...except at least one person, whoever they may be.

On a Wednesday, most people have some place to be...or hunt in groups, don't they? (I know NOTHING about hunting...) so it seems most people would have some sort of verifiable alibi...except at least one person, whoever they may be.

Most ppl I know turkey hunt alone.

I don't think Holly would have been in a position to drop things as clues...I don't see the perp letting her get far enough away from him to be dropping lunch pails, etc...

I also do not believe that all 2500 people in town were interviewed already as of yesterday, as was stated at one point, that is impossible...

Lunchbox planted by someone? has it ever been established exactly what all was missing of hers? why would she still be carrying her lunchbox while an abductor has accosted her in the driveway and led her into the woods?

dang this is a strange case.

following is moo:

suspects most likely alibi for the day he took holly was that he was going hunting all day.....

I am sure scores of people went hunting that day... but who didn't show up for work the next day? or who showed up and was visibly nervous? wearing long sleeves? suspicious scratches, etc or who called in sick the following day? or even who planned a week long hunting trip?

moo

For some reason I think she is still alive and being held captive. This seems to be a person that is obsessed and wants her all to himself. I just don't think that this is a rape with a quick kill. Sorry to be blunt but IMO she was being stalked and was done so for a selfish agenda.

Lunchbox planted by someone? has it ever been established exactly what all was missing of hers? why would she still be carrying her lunchbox while an abductor has accosted her in the driveway and led her into the woods?

dang this is a strange case.

And yet we've heard they are asking people to look out for her purse, her books, etc...how could she have been carrying all of that and why wouldn't she have dropped most of it right away?

And yet we've heard they are asking people to look out for her purse, her books, etc...how could she have been carrying all of that and why wouldn't she have dropped most of it right away?

Exactly. Did her brother say she was toting all these things when he saw her "being led" out into the woods?

The Lunchbox is the only thing we have right now, they have not released info about possible other items they may have found.

Lunchbox was found 8 miles away from her house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ