TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden; believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've kinda wondered about the modeling thing. Sometime last fall I was looking for any new info I could find and I ran across a ton of pics of Holly. Different hairstyles, laying down with hair fanned out. I wouldn't say they were seductive, just a lot of different poses. I thought at the time that she sure likes her picture to be taken and I wondered if any of it could fit. Like maybe she put a pic of herself on a modeling site or something? Didn't her cousin that resembles her do some modeling? JMO

There was some discussion about this earlier. Not only modeling, but perhaps professional photographers or companies paid to take pictures. Event photos for graduations, anniversaries, birthdays, profiles, that sort of thing.

Didnt we have someone just in the last day or so post that they distinctly recall video clip of the neighbor stating she called 911 that morning? ..KarenAnne, was it you that recalled this? ..if anyone knows or has link or transcript of this video clip of neighbor please post as I'd love to see it and have confirmation and possibly even a clearer picture of the timeline of the four 911 calls made that morning..

TiA:)

Hi Smooth. Yes, it was me.

It was on the news, on tv channel HLN. The video was shot outside, with a lot of people around, and it was at the very beginning of the case, I'm thinking the first or second day.

The lady was on the right side of the tv screen, she was petite, and had short blonde/grey hair. She said that she heard screams (plural) coming from the Bobo home.

Given the fact that she herself, said that she heard the screams, it is possible that this lady is not the neighbor Mrs. Wise. She could be a different neighbor that law enforcement never mentioned. If Mrs. Wise does not fit this description, then it was a different neighbor. (Meaning that there were 2 people who heard it, her, and Mrs. Wise's son.)

Regarding the connection to other missing cases in this region, I can speak to one. Shelley Mook disappeared from Shelbyville, TN on Feb. 21, 2011. She was a teacher. She apparently dropped her daughter off at her ex-husband's house and was never seen again. She had an appointment in nearby Murfreesboro to see to something about a new apartment she was getting, and after dropping off her daughter, she never showed for the appt. Her burned out car was later found in the next county, still on fire, as I recall.

Suspicion has always been on the one(s) to last see her, but searches of property and nearby parks, etc. have turned up nothing! She just absolutely vanished.

These cases don't seem to have much in common, other than the victims were young and blonde. Having followed both cases, I personally don't see the Mook case as looking like it is the work of a serial stalker. Shelley definitely seemed to have some relationship problems that may have come into play. But you never know.

Btw, Shelbyville is probably about 2-3 hours from Parsons. I've driven it before but can't remember exactly.

Here is the AMW link to the Mook story, in case some wish to compare it to Holly's case:
http://www.amw.com/missing_persons/brief.cfm?id=78174

There was some discussion about this earlier. Not only modeling, but perhaps professional photographers or companies paid to take pictures. Event photos for graduations, anniversaries, birthdays, profiles, that sort of thing.

Do you mean using Holly as the model for their promotional items? Kinda like the generic family you get in a new frame you buy? That could be something. Someone posing as a photographer could of contacted the photo business and said "Hey thats a great looking model and she would be just right for this shoot we're doing". And got contact info or let Holly call them and traced the number. Maybe far fetched, but I have heard of a lot of instances where strangers approached girls and women in malls and said the would like to photograph them and try and get them modeling jobs. Just a thought and JMO.

Hi Smooth. Yes, it was me.

It was on the news, on tv channel HLN. The video was shot outside, with a lot of people around, and it was at the very beginning of the case, I'm thinking the first or second day.

The lady was on the right side of the tv screen, she was petite, and had short blonde/grey hair. She said that she heard screams (plural) coming from the Bobo home.

Given the fact that she herself, said that she heard the screams, it is possible that this lady is not the neighbor Mrs. Wise. She could be a different neighbor that law enforcement never mentioned. If Mrs. Wise does not fit this description, then it was a different neighbor. (Meaning that there were 2 people who heard it, her, and Mrs. Wise's son.)
OK thanks for clarifying what was said by neighbor...and you're correct we dont even know that THIS NEIGHBOR, is actual THE NEIGHBOR, Cathy Wise. Which IMO had me want to check the exact wording of whoit was that made the 4 calls...and IMO we actually have nothing stating that itbwas THE NEIGHBOR, Cathy Wise that made the second of the. 911 calls...which IMO as you mention above could be indicative that there is actually more than one neighbor involved in the sequence of events that morning...possibly another neighbor having heard the scream.. as well as possibly a different neighbor than Cathy wise that made the second of the four 911 calls made within those few minutes of that morning..

If anyone happens to recall or stumble upon this video or even an article or transcript of what was said by this neighbor.. please don't hesitate to post...i think many of us would be interested to have a gander at it;)

Above quote respectfully snipped by me for focus on the (4) 911 calls made..
Below is snipped quote stating the origin of each of the (4) 911 calls made that morning..

Above quote snipped from above link(which are actually copy/pasted from my own personal Holly media archive saved over the course of the last 16months)

OK so now this IMO proves that as many of us have believed that there is no call to 911 from Clint(as in my personal timeline over the course of the last year has always remained consistent that Clint never made a 911 call that morning) ..
So, we have the family directly stating the origin of each of the (4) 911 calls are as follows:
1- 911 call placed from Karen's elementary school(non specific as to what individual made the actual call or what was reported to 911 by this individual at the school at this time<time assumed to be the first of the 4 911 calls made>)
2- 911 call placed by Cathy Wise, the Bobo neighbor who lives to the south of the property and who heard(and/or her son heard) the scream from the Bobo property approx 7:40am.
3- 911 call placed by Karen Bobo
4- 911 call placed by Karen Bobo

So, this info coming straight from the horses mouth tells us who the 4 callers were(atleast In a very general way they do) ..

For me personally while this may answer in very general terms the (4) 911 calls made within that very short amount of time that morning.. but it does, as usual open up only more questions than it does give us answers:crazy:..
The timeline as we know it is that Cathy Wise's grown adult son hears a scream from the Bobo property approximately 7:40am..he hears it as he's leaving his moms property(350yds south of Bobo home) on his way to work.. we know that he does nothing about it himself, but rather tells his mom about the scream and then heads on into work..

We know from there that according to the neighbor as well as Karen that the neighbor, Cathy Wise at some point very soon after 7:40am makes a phone call to Karen Bobo's place of employment, Scott's Elementary School(drive time 26mins away from Bobo home) ..Cathy speaks with the secretary of the school and asks that the secretary please relay to Karen that her/her son had just heard a scream from the Bobo home.. we also know that it is that school secretary that asks/tells neighbor, Cathy Wise to go over to the Bobo home to "check if everything/everyone is OK"..(this would have had to have been now several minutes after the scream of 7:40am.. noted for later discussion point) ..

So, as of now with what little we have to discern from we have not yet had any of the (4) 911 calls placed.. we've been told that Cathy Wise initial response was to first call Karen at school.. once that call was made with a message left to be given to Karen...did the school IMMEDIATELY DECIDE THIS INFORMATION WARRANTED A CALL TO 911? ..we don't have info stating such but one must wonder if this is when the initial 911 call was placed? ?.. if so when and how was it determined by the neighbor to also make a 911 call? ..because according to Karen the neighbor is who places the second of the (4) 911 calls...

We know that the secretary did in fact find Karen Bobo in the schools cafeteria at which time the secretary gives Karen the message re: the scream that the neighbor heard..

Question? Was this when Karen made her 1st 911 call? ..IMO no..

We have nothing, nor anyone stating that Karen Bobo called the neighbor, Cathy Wise after Karen having received the message regarding The scream.. what we do know is that Karen says that after receiving the msg and with her cell phone being in her classroom that she went to the library and used that phone to call home and speak with Clint.. Clint asks is Holly supposed to be at school because her car is still home and it appears that she and bf, Drew are out back of the house...Karen immediately corrects Clint and tells him it cannot be Drew and that yes Holly should be at school.. the phone conversation ends and it is at this point that IMO Karen makes the 1st of her two calls to 911..

IMO at this point Karen is having Terrie Bromley give her a ride home.. at some point while en route from school to home Karen again calls Clint(called from TB's cell due to the fact Karen left her cell behind in her classroom) ..it is in this second call to Clint that Clint tells mom he'd just seen Holly and who he believed to be Drew, Holly's bf walking toward treeline/woods outback.. this is when IMO Karen became at peak level of concern and panic and again told Clint that the man with his sister was NOT bf, Drew ...and mom immediately insisted for Clint to get gun and go after the man and his sister. . Karen abruptly hangs up after stating this to Clint.. IMO this is when Karen's makes her second call to 911, which IMO is also the fourth and final call that was made to 911 that morning.

Obviously still in question is when why and how the neighbors 911 call came to be.. its listed as the second of the four 911 calls made that morning.. with the first 911 originating from the elementary school I also wonder exactly who, when, and how it came to be and at what point it was decided to call 911.

Didnt we have someone just in the last day or so post that they distinctly recall video clip of the neighbor stating she called 911 that morning? ..KarenAnne, was it you that recalled this? ..if anyone knows or has link or transcript of this video clip of neighbor please post as I'd love to see it and have confirmation and possibly even a clearer picture of the timeline of the four 911 calls made that morning..

TiA:)
Thanks for adding more info into this mix. There are a few points that I would like to raise. I am also working under the premise that KB couldn't know anything was wrong without CB relaying info to her, especially after HB was walked away. If HB is in trouble, but still around her house, with CB home, is doesn't add up to KB having a reason to call 911 (or does it?). For those who do not want to read a lengthy post, here are my end questions- Why would the secretary AND the neighbor call 911 before KB does, when KB IS THE ONLY ONE that has a clue that ANYTHING is wrong? This would mean that KB left the school before calling 911, without her own phone. And why did the secretary and neighbor both call 911? (Feels like asking how many <insert stereotype here> does it take to screw in a light bulb)
Here are some other issues-
KB is witnessed at school collapsing to the ground(paraphrase). How does KB know what is happening without relaying info with CB and THEN being in contact with DS to confirm it isn't him (exit camo man and HB) and THEN relaying to CB that it cannot be DS? It is after CB witnessed HB walking away when KB tells him to get a gun and call 911. Up until this point, there is a possible scream (that KB does or does not know about...), CB sees HB car there and then sees silhouettes in the garage. That's it. This also moves the timeline with KB still being at school around 7:55.
We have been told that KB didn't have her cell phone and the neighbor left a message for the secretary for KB at 7:45~ and we have been told that CB's first call (7:50-7:55~) to KB also went to the secretary to pass the info along (It has been reported and it came straight out of CB mouth that HE made the first call to his mother. JVM interview) If LE arrives at 8:05, 10 minutes from the 911 call, then the first call couldn't of been until 7:55. We know CB is dialing 911 as LE arrives at 8:05 (did he really complete the call with LE approaching his house? I don't think so.). We can assume KB and the school are calling at 7:55~. The secretary probably couldn't relay info to the neighbor until closer to 8:00 because what could they possibly relay to the neighbor without KB confirming with DS and CB? And why would the secretary tell the neighbor to call 911 before they themselves did? Did they do it on their way over? (did they say my son heard screams 20 minutes ago by the neighbors house, but he was so concerned about it that he drove on past and I now decided to call 911 without ever talking to KB or CB?) The neighbor doesn't reach the Bobo home until 8:05~, when LE is arriving.
So if the neighbor called 911 right after the screams at 7:40-7:45~, that would of taken LE over 20 minutes to respond and we know that probably didn't happen. Also, why would the neighbor call the secretary, only to have the secretary call 911 before the neighbor? That makes no sense whatsoever and it is the same conundrum I eluded to earlier. It would make more sense that she called 911 closer to 8:00~, after the secretary confirmed with KB to be able to confirm anything to the neighbor. Which in and of itself, also makes little sense. This is EXACTLY what I was driving at in my previous post, the neighbor and the 911 call are huge X factors in the timeline we have been given, especially when you consider LE and MSM all reporting the first 911 call closer to 7:30AM.
So if the neighbor calls 911 before KB and CB are aware of anything going on, why did she take 20 minutes to go over to the home? Is it because she had no reason to go to the home originally, after all she didn't hear the screams. It is only after prompted to go over, by the secretary, that she does. This makes me believe that KB and the neighbor didn't communicate much that morning, if at all, especially when you consider that CB called KB first, she didn't call to him.
I really don't think this timeline we are working with is accurate in any sensible way. But we already knew this and it's back to square one. :(

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Ok. Clint, it was about 7:30 in the morning. Where were you? What vantage point and what did you see?

C. BOBO: I was asleep in my bedroom and I was awoken by the sounds of our house dog barking.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: And what did you see?

C. BOBO: I saw the silhouette of two people in our garage. At the time I had no idea who either one of the people were. And then come to realize later that that was my sister and her abductor.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Wait, in the garage?

You were -- how do you -- when you`re asleep -- I`m just trying to get a picture. You`re asleep and then how do you see what`s going on in the garage? Ok, the dog barks, you wake up. Are you on the same level -- it`s all one floor.

C. BOBO: Right. Yes, we have a one story house?

VELEZ-MITCHELL: And you walk into the garage?

C. BOBO: No, I saw them from inside the house and they were outside the house in the garage.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: They were in the garage or outside the garage?

C. BOBO: They were inside the garage.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Ok so as you watched, it was a man inside the garage with your sister and then what happens?

C. BOBO: And then I got in touch with my mom and found out that Holly was supposed to be in school that morning and realized that that must have been her at the house and then I looked back out and saw Holly and a male walking towards the woods and that`s the last time I saw her.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Ok, now, ok, is the garage attached to the house or is it a separate, detached garage?

C. BOBO: It`s attached to the house.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: It is attached to the house.

C. BOBO: Right.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So you`re saying you were able to call your mom before they left the garage and after you called your mom you see them walking towards the woods?

C. BOBO: Right. And I told my mom that once I realized it was Holly, I said well, Holly and Drew which is her boyfriend were out in the garage talking.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So where did you find the blood?

C. BOBO: It was in the garage, under where I saw the silhouette of them kneeled down in the garage.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: When you saw them kneeling down did you think to ask them or approach them? How far away were you?

C. BOBO: No, I assumed -- I was inside the house and I assumed that that was Holly and her boyfriend Drew and he was dressed in full camouflage so I thought that Drew had been to the woods and killed a turkey and brought it back to the house and the two were sitting there over the turkey talking. After I saw the blood, I thought that was blood of a turkey that Drew had killed.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Did you see the turkey? Or there was no turkey.

C. BOBO: No, it was gone.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: But you thought they had done that when you initially saw them, but you hadn`t seen the blood yet?

C. BOBO: Right.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So --

C. BOBO: Didn`t see it until later.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1108/04/ijvm.01.html
"The dog woke me up barking, and I looked out front and expected to see the electric truck or something," Clint said. "I woke up about 7:50, and I expected to see someone checking the meter, but I didn't see any vehicles.

"I looked out the window and saw Holly's car still here, and I knew she wasn't in the house because I had looked in her room," Clint said. "That's when I called Mom to ask her if Holly had caught a ride with someone or if she didn't have school, but she didn't answer."

Karen said she did not answer her son's call because she left her phone in a classroom. After she received the message from the secretary, she went into the school library, not far from the cafeteria, and called home to ask if everything was OK.

When Clint answered the phone, he said Holly's car was still at the house.

"At that point I knew something was wrong because Holly should have already gone to school," Karen said. "I hung up and dialed 911."

Clint said he had talked to Holly's boyfriend the night before, and Drew told him he was going turkey hunting the next morning, but Drew had not specified where he was going to hunt. Clint said that even after he talked with his mother, he still did not know Drew was hunting on his grandmother's property that morning.

"It was after I spoke with (Mom) that I walked into the kitchen and looked out the window and saw (Holly) and a man dressed in camouflage walking toward the woods," Clint said. "I called Holly's cell phone, and it rang five times and went to voicemail, and I called Drew's phone also, and the same thing happened. What that assured me was that they were in the same place because neither one of them answered their cell phone."

The Bobos live in Decatur County, but the first time Karen called 911, she said she reached Henderson County dispatch. After a few moments, frustrated, she called the house again, and Clint told her that Holly and Drew were out at the edge of the yard walking toward the woods.

"Oh, my God, Clint!" Karen told her son. "That is not Drew! Call 911!"

Karen said she panicked, but her coworkers didn't understand her concerns.

"It was like I knew, but I couldn't make anybody else understand," she said. "People were like, 'Calm down, Karen,' the secretaries, the principal. I know at one point I fell on the floor, and everybody at school just thought I was in this panic."

Clint described the man as wearing a noninsulating type of camouflage a turkey hunter might wear and said that he could not see the man's face or hands. He believes he might have been wearing gloves and a cap. He said both Holly and the man had their backs turned to him. Clint told investigators the man was between 5 feet 8 inches and 6 feet tall and weighed around 200 pounds.

Karen said she told Clint to get a gun and go after the man. She hung up to call 911 again and reached Decatur County. She still had not told Clint about Drew being on the other side of the county, and Clint said he still believed the man to be Holly's boyfriend.

Clint got a loaded pistol, walked out of the back door and went through an open garage attached to the house. That's when he saw a puddle of blood near Holly's car.

"When I walked out the back door,{¹} I saw a small puddle of blood, and I still wasn't alarmed because who I thought was her boyfriend was dressed in camo," Clint said. "I thought, 'He's killed a turkey up here on this trail behind the house and brought it to the house to show Holly before she goes to school.'"
**as an aside {¹}above BBM.. i know this was being claimed recently that it was due to the media exaggerating ..or getting it wrong and that the amount of blood was NEVER described as a "puddle"..clearly from the horses mouth Clint Bobo has on multiple occasions stated exactly this, it was a "puddle of blood"..

The above two quoted accounts of that mornings events are just a small example of just how different, inconsistent, and at times all out contradictory that the teeny window of time(literally less than 30 short minutes of time) and the very real problem with keeping those very few sequence of events that occurred in that 20 or so minutes of time.the inability to keep those straight, consistent, or even beleveable is evident...

Clint states he awakes at 7:50am to the dog barking and he immediately goes into his checking out thru the windows and saw that Holly's car was still at home, thus prompting him to call mom and ask had she gotten a ride to school... And gone is the murky details of his looking out the window and seeing 2 "silouhettes" inside the attached garage that were in a kneeling position.. Gone too are the details of his account where he is close enough to the two in the garage that he can actually make out that they hadp "young sounding" voices(way back at the very beginning even stating he believed the voices sounded as tho they were arguing).. This entire chunk of Clint's account of that morning's events are suddenly gone in this new timeline.. Why? They certainly were hammered on and driven home in the JVM interview with him getting very detailed with the set up and location of the attached garage where he'd first seen and heard two people that morning after being awakened by the dog barking.. His going into further detail that it was due to his not knowing who or why they were in their garage that directly led to his making that initial phonecall to mom that morning his not knowing who or why they were in their garage that directly led to his making that initial phonecall to mom that morning.. His wanting to know was it Holly and if so who was she with and what were they doing?.. And then the events of the morning pick back up coinciding with this timeline from his mom returning that first phonecall and his learning Holly should infact have already long since been at school for an early morning important exam.

I think its quite relevant and important to clearly establish that the mass chaos, confusion, contradiction and inconsistency that this case is engulfed within cannot be blamed on reporting and media(lest anyone be mislead I am not stating that media is Always Consistent and gets it right in their reporting.. as IMO clearly there are many times when they do NOT and their reporting is lacking to say the least) ..

I am not speaking in general terms here but rather just the opposite in very specific terms and specifically about this case.. it is IMO clearly NOT the media that is lacking where this case is concerned.. it is NOT the media who has twisted, embellished, and contradicted the factoids of this case.. by far and wide the vast majority of inconsistent and erroneous statements come straight from the proverbial horses mouth.. therefore for many of us that is a very disconcerting fact and whether truly indicative of anything nefarious or not the level of suspicion that many of us have is very much for very legitimate reasons, have absolute solid foundations of reasons and cause and ARE NOT just pulled from thin air, nor pulled from any of our proverbial arses ..

I don't know what the hell-o has happened or is currently happening with this case and quite frankly I am very pessimistic about there being a positive outcome or resolution to this case(that very sadly is my honest opinion and for me that is NOT AT ALL a familiar feeling or opinion for me to have in a case such as this)

*praying for a break in this case that will blow this case wide open bringing to the bright light of day who/why/how this young woman's life was taken.. I very much do believe in modern day miracles and have a strong faith in what God can achieve that very simply mankind cannot.. at this point its exactly that it will take to bring closure and justice for Holly Bobo and those who love her.. *

Maybe far fetched, but I have heard of a lot of instances where strangers approached girls and women in malls and said the would like to photograph them and try and get them modeling jobs. Just a thought and JMO.

This does happen. There are a lot of unknowns in this case, so it isn't totally outside the realm of possibility for her to have come into contact with someone in this manner. (If not in a mall, then in another public place.)

IMHO

If you go back to some of the early threads here--the very first ones-- there are discussions and links about her schooling. It was said she was becoming a CNA or an LPN. I read both. She was apparently already doing her practical work in hospitals, which could explain only going to the college a couple of days a week.

The day she disappeared was a test day. I'm not sure that nursing attire was required on test days.

Someone even suggested that there would be certain medical people that might be privy to her complete schedule, allowing them to know when she'd be coming and going. School people might have her schedule too, for that matter.

Go back to the early articles. If they are no longer up, you can sometimes still find them by Googling the series of numbers at the end of the link.

In my own experience, yes, nursing attire is required on test days. Especially and always shoes. No flip flops.

I wonder if Holly is the type of girl who would say something if she saw someone on her property who wasn't supposed to be there. In other words, if she saw someone hunting on the Bobo property without permission would she yell out and say "hey, get off my property" or would she just go on and not pay any attention?

In my neck of the woods we watch for poachers, on our land and our neighbors. They're considered a form of vermin.

If anyone is interested, here are all the CNN (Nancy Grace) transcripts. You'll have to sift through the ones that cover Holly's case. I went through the earlier ones and there were a few interesting comments.

Also, it was confirmed that the lake near the home was searched and there is also a creek that was searched.

Blood on lunchpail and duct tape found (??). I think that's never been confirmed by LE but it was discussed early on and the transcripts are available if anyone wants to read them.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ng.html

OK thanks for clarifying what was said by neighbor...and you're correct we dont even know that THIS NEIGHBOR, is actual THE NEIGHBOR, Cathy Wise. Which IMO had me want to check the exact wording of whoit was that made the 4 calls...and IMO we actually have nothing stating that itbwas THE NEIGHBOR, Cathy Wise that made the second of the. 911 calls...which IMO as you mention above could be indicative that there is actually more than one neighbor involved in the sequence of events that morning...possibly another neighbor having heard the scream.. as well as possibly a different neighbor than Cathy wise that made the second of the four 911 calls made within those few minutes of that morning..

If anyone happens to recall or stumble upon this video or even an article or transcript of what was said by this neighbor.. please don't hesitate to post...i think many of us would be interested to have a gander at it;)

Still looking. Found all the NG transcripts. Went through April and May 2011 so far. Nothing yet.

OT, an RSO has been arrested in connection with Mickey Shunick...

Here is the audio from the call-in show. I cut out a couple of callers but all of the info people here are interested in is there.

http://yourlisten.com/channel/content/16901204/Bobo_Family_Open_Line_Aug_11

One thing I noticed is both Clint and Karen said that Clint called 911, so who knows if he really did or didn't.

Thanks for the link Chili Fries.

Here is an interesting quote from Karen transcribed:

&#8220;Yes. I teach school and I was at school. Our cafeteria is detached from our school. So, the secretary came to me and told me that, um, a neighbor thought she heard, she didn&#8217;t want to alarm me, but she thought she heard screams coming from the house. And so that is when I went up to the school building and called home. And then, um, then I made a 911 call. And then after a friend and I, we left school, headed to my house, and we made another 911 call. And then Clint, of course once he realized what was going on, he made the other 911 call.&#8221;

Thanks for the link Chili Fries.

Here is an interesting quote from Karen transcribed:

“Yes. I teach school and I was at school. Our cafeteria is detached from our school. So, the secretary came to me and told me that, um, a neighbor thought she heard, she didn’t want to alarm me, but she thought she heard screams coming from the house. And so that is when I went up to the school building and called home. And then, um, then I made a 911 call. And then after a friend and I, we left school, headed to my house, and we made another 911 call. And then Clint, of course once he realized what was going on, he made the other 911 call.”

When Karen called home I wonder if she called the home landline, Clint's phone, or Holly's?

Here is the audio from the call-in show. I cut out a couple of callers but all of the info people here are interested in is there.

http://yourlisten.com/channel/content/16901204/Bobo_Family_Open_Line_Aug_11

One thing I noticed is both Clint and Karen said that Clint called 911, so who knows if he really did or didn't.

Thanks Chili. I was trying to remember the name of the show. If anyone is interested to see the actual show it's 2 parts.

Part 1: http://www.newschannel5.com/global/...olly Bobo Disappearance Part 1&vt1=v&at1=News - Special Coverage&d1=583900&LaunchPageAdTag=News - Special Coverage&activePane=info&rnd=10721417

Part 2: http://www.newschannel5.com/global/...olly Bobo Disappearance Part 2&vt1=v&at1=News - Special Coverage&d1=712966&LaunchPageAdTag=News - Special Coverage&activePane=info&rnd=31968230

If the links above don't work, here is where they archive their shows.

Scroll down to the bottom and click on : Open Line: Holly Bobo Disappearance.

http://www.newschannel5.com/Global/category.asp?C=107466

Regarding whether or not Clint made a 911 call, too, I found this quote in an article:

(snipped)
"The brother has been very helpful to us and the family has been very helpful, said John Mehr, agent in charge with the TBI. "The brother is the one that called 911 and the mother has reached out to someone to call 911."

I wonder if there are discrepancies in how many calls were reportedly made because some were going to one county's call center, and some were going to the adjoining county's call center?

Article uRL:
http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Bobo-Search-Enters-Second-Day-119890199.html

Regarding whether or not Clint made a 911 call, too, I found this quote in an article:

(snipped)
"The brother has been very helpful to us and the family has been very helpful, said John Mehr, agent in charge with the TBI. "The brother is the one that called 911 and the mother has reached out to someone to call 911."

I wonder if there are discrepancies in how many calls were reportedly made because some were going to one county's call center, and some were going to the adjoining county's call center?

Article uRL:
http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Bobo-Search-Enters-Second-Day-119890199.html

You could be right or perhaps later on in the investigation, when LE reviewed whatever evidence was available to them (ie: 911 calls, Clint's statements and so on) is when things were revised? One example is the dragged versus led. Clint said he never said Holly was dragged and later on LE confirmed that Holly was led into the woods by the perp or did Clint really say dragged but when LE got there and investigated the crime scene, there were no drag marks?

It's obvious there are a few versions to this story and I think the Jackson Sun articles confirm the conflict.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members