TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been following most of the posts on here and I'm sure it has probably been mentioned, but are there any registered sex offenders in the near vicinity of Holly's disappearance?

the tweet-log-timer for willnunley's tweets makes me twink twitter's having a little technical twouble...

I'm getting tweets from all over everywhere else, and just got another one this second.

I have only just become aware of Holly's case due to WS, and I am absolutely horrified at the pictures that those trolls have put on that FB group.

I hope LE is involved, omg, what is wrong with people?

Honestly....they are ALL over FB. It's sad but the more attention they get, the worse it gets. They call themselves trolls and write rude and ridiculous things on all kinds of pages, especially memorial pages. It's a sick group of people and I don't think FB takes it seriously enough!

Just my :twocents: FWIW!

This just posted on the Bring Holly Bobo Home Safe Page: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/BHBHS

"**UPDATE ON AGE REQUIREMENTS**
This hasn't been confirmed yet, but my son called me to say that his friend who is 17 called him and asked if he will "buddy" with him so that he can search today. The friend said he was told that as of today, if you are under 18, you must be accompanied by someone 18 or over. Will try to confirm it."

Ok you guys hang in there... need to get lunch and buy a baseball bat (dang those things are expensive $300!)

shop then go to ebay or craigslist. I bought my son 2 bats worth about 200 each for 100 bucks off craigslist.....just an idea.

OMG, I am no prude, however, I went on craigslist discussion page and that is just plain disgusting. YUCK!!

I think so much stuff like craigslist and wanton *advertiser censored* are fueling a lot of these crimes. Freaking personal ads are absolutely outrageous. People who respond to them are like walking into potential hell.

Honestly....they are ALL over FB. It's sad but the more attention they get, the worse it gets. They call themselves trolls and write rude and ridiculous things on all kinds of pages, especially memorial pages. It's a sick group of people and I don't think FB takes it seriously enough!

Just my :twocents: FWIW!

when you go to complain or report it what Fb tells u is its free speech and they let you block the ppl the person that made the page should shut it down but they will just move on to another one unfortunately!

As we enter day five of the search for Decatur County nursing student, Holly Bobo, there are new details about blood found outside the Bobo home, as well as an expanded search area and new details about a possible suspect that may be moving through the county.

~~snip~~

Helm said they are doubtful the suspect has remained on foot. She says they have investigative clues that point to movement in the Decatur County area.

~~snip~~

Helm said with more than 900 volunteers searching, they're finding a lot of items.

"They're going to find some that's trash, they may find some things that are related to the investigation...things that law enforcement needs to...go through to see which things are related to the case and which are not....we do think some things are related to the case, but we're not going to disclose at this time," said Helm.

http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Bobo-Follow-up-120043969.html

LE has to search near where they found her things...they can't know for sure she was taken away in a car and is not out there in the woods or parks. But I also think they don't have any reason to believe she is out there, other than some of her things have been found. I guess, in other words, I don't think they have much to go on right now. If they had their eye on a prime suspect, I don't think they would ask people to call in with tips of anyone acting oddly, washing cars, etc. only because they are claiming to have hundreds of tips already. They are hoping the community can point to a single person, hoping to get multiple tips about same person.

when you go to complain or report it what Fb tells u is its free speech and they let you block the ppl the person that made the page should shut it down but they will just move on to another one unfortunately!

I know. This is a hard subject! I am all about my free speach and constitutional rights, but this kind of stuff is ridiculous and is infringing on other individual rights IMO. I do not understand how FB cannot have strickter guidelines. Along with our rights we must obey rules! I wish they would have tougher rules.

As we enter day five of the search for Decatur County nursing student, Holly Bobo, there are new details about blood found outside the Bobo home, as well as an expanded search area and new details about a possible suspect that may be moving through the county.

~~snip~~

Helm said they are doubtful the suspect has remained on foot. She says they have investigative clues that point to movement in the Decatur County area.

~~snip~~

Helm said with more than 900 volunteers searching, they're finding a lot of items.

"They're going to find some that's trash, they may find some things that are related to the investigation...things that law enforcement needs to...go through to see which things are related to the case and which are not....we do think some things are related to the case, but we're not going to disclose at this time," said Helm.

http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Bobo-Follow-up-120043969.html

And from that link:

According to Helm the suspect is most likely a resident of the community.

I know. This is a hard subject! I am all about my free speach and constitutional rights, but this kind of stuff is ridiculous and is infringing on other individual rights IMO. I do not understand how FB cannot have strickter guidelines. Along with our rights we must obey rules! I wish they would have tougher rules.

I hear ya!!!!!!
School must be out...this week LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members