TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm the article above says they found things some could be trash. Wondering if they are finding food wrappers and stuff. Maybe that is the trail they keep talking about that they think Holley might be leaving behind.

Hitting the road soon so hopefully when we stop at our hotel tonight, there will be some good news... (I may have to check from my iPad along the way but I'm driving (DH has to stay home/work) so I won't have much of a chance except at pitt stops).

The kidnapper and his victim could be a thousand miles away from where she was abducted by now since they don't even know what kind of vehicle is involved. They could have easily crossed the state line unnoticed before word even got around.

If the duct tape was from Holly, it gives me hope that she is still alive and that the kidnapper wanted to converse with her.

She's such a beautiful girl that she could have attracted the attention of someone that she had met casually through school, church or just around town in a shop or restaurant.

Has that area off 5 Forks with what appears to be dirt roads been searched? IMHO it needs to be.

Does anyone know if the police setup any roadblocks? That's the first thing I though the police should do when this first started.

Does anyone know if the police setup any roadblocks? That's the first thing I though the police should do when this first started.

I doubt it. Given the abductor had probably a 2-4 hour lead time on them he could be hundreds of miles away. Myself, though, while I know he used a car/vehicle, I don't think he went that far. One of the FBI/LE people on the news this morning said he probably took her within 10 miles of her home.

Strange this happening so close to Passover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member