TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay....I know this is a small community and everyone knows everyone, but who really has over 600 "FRIENDS"? I can pretty much guarantee some of those are random people that saw a pretty face and sent a friend's request. I would def be checking her FB for someone she may have met online...

LOL im sure there are alot of her local friends on there but the others are ppl im sure she has met thru FB. LOL

If he had his FB wall set to private, you wouldn't see the Wall tab at all. I know that for a fact since I have some people set up that way. :)

OK, I don't which boyfriend they are talking about, but his wall is not set to private and there are postings on it. There are also pics and he states their relationship status too.

If we knew what time Clint looked out the window, we could piece together how much of a head start the abductor had with Holly. If he looked out window at 7:15 - neighbor call at 7:30 - 7:43 clint calls.......gives a 1/2 hour..

JMO

Ok, but with that knowledge we can?

If he had his FB wall set to private, you wouldn't see the Wall tab at all. I know that for a fact since I have some people set up that way. :)

Its not set to private though and yes we can see his wall..thats how we know theres not a single word on there about Hollie being missing.

It is spring turkey season. Even if not, Camo is normal clothing here. I don't think the perp, assuming it is a guy, tried to trick her by some made up story. His "trick" was his familarity.

Thanks 10EC_Dad (like the screen name!!)

Are you familiar with the area?

Reward has been upped again.

willnunley Will Nunley
TBI: $80,000 reward now being offered in the Holly Bobo case.

willnunley Will Nunley
The reward got an extra boost today from the Tennessee Sheriffs Association #hollybobo

http://twitter.com/#!/willnunley

OK, I don't which boyfriend they are talking about, but his wall is not set to private and there are postings on it. There are also pics and he states their relationship status too.

I saw that tooo!

I know this is going to sound stupid, but I wonder why the brother was looking out the window? I mean, it was around 7ish in the morning. Did he just randomly look outside? It all seems so strange to me. If you saw your little sis walking into the woods with someone when you knew she was supposed to be going to school then wouldn't you kind of keep checking every few minutes to make sure she had left, etc? I guess what I'm getting at is that he happened to randomly look outside when she was being lead into the woods but didn't check again to see if her car was gone?

I could see where it was just part of his morning routine to look out the window. While it might seem stange to many that he was not alarmed by seeing his sister walk torwards the woods with, what he thought was her boyfriend, it might not be unusual for a spontaneous college girl growing up in the country where we just "drop in" on folks.

Okay here comes another, maybe two, question :loser:

I've read in a few posts that its hunting season....which could explain why the brother wasn't surprised to see someone in camo, but isn't the Bobo property private? I know its been said the BF hunts there, but would it be normal for random people to hunt there as well.

I'm wondering if the guy approached her as a "lost hunter" and asked for directions (could explain why she was talking to him). A hunter would definitely know the area and be able to escape on foot.
In in a different state but live in a country setting and hunters actually park their trucks on the side of the road, just in front of my house. They sit there all day, I have no idea what kind of birds they are hunting either. They do have dogs. When I hear the shotgun blast i get scared. When I first moved here I use to hit the floor. Even now when I hear any shots fired, I look at my clock to notate the time.

Okay....I know this is a small community and everyone knows everyone, but who really has over 600 "FRIENDS"? I can pretty much guarantee some of those are random people that saw a pretty face and sent a friend's request. I would def be checking her FB for someone she may have met online...

You may be right. But her world included college with many many FB users. Again, I think he was local to be comfortable in the woods and to not just drive up to her house.

rule out Clint, determine how much of a head start perp had. Determine if within timeframe of LE arriving if it makes more sense that she was taken to a car rather than him fleeing into deep woods with her.

Thanks 10EC_Dad (like the screen name!!)

Are you familiar with the area?

Not that particular area. I have been to the state park a few years ago. However, it is like much of Middle Tennessee where i grew up in a small town in the country.

Possible piece together how much of a head start the abductor had with Holly...heck, might not mean anything......other than my obsession with a timeframe....and frustration:banghead::banghead:

Can someone please post the boyfriend's initials? I would like to see his FB page.

I'm no expert but something crossed my mind. I'm thinking this PERP took her into the woods because his intent was to do some in his mind was defiant. The reason for the woods was because his mind that is secluded, nobody will see him do what he wanted to do. Think of a little boys mind, hiding something he knows he shouldn't do. This also leads me to believe he doesn't live alone, he had no place else to take her to do his deed (whatever that was).

I'm also inclined to believe he did do some pre-planning. Dug a grave, placed items out there blah blah blah. I think she is in the woods still but the searchers missed her or close to where she is. (Shandra Levee anyone) If he is a hunter, and dug a grave, I'm sure he camouflaged the ground very well! What if he copycat the hollow tree idea from the other killer. (forgot the name)

The items found 8 miles away and such sounds to me like the perp threw them out the window in the opposite direction of where he lives. He is trying to throw the police off the true trail. ALL SPECULATION on my part!

Ok my websleuthing friends ill return i have to feed my family lol
I think they are hungry !

See you all later!:seeya:

Its not set to private though and yes we can see his wall..thats how we know theres not a single word on there about Hollie being missing.

Right. Someone else had posted above that perhaps his wall was set to private and that's why we couldn't see any posts. That's what I'm saying, if his wall was set to private we wouldn't even see the wall at all.

I would like to see it also,,,I do believe it was posted when the thread first started?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamabee1221