TN TN - Jennifer Wix, 22, & Adrianna Wix, 2, Cross Plains, 24 March 2004 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted to share this with all the "sleuthers" out there. This is a case that is very special to me. I am hoping that we can start a discussion here. I am not sure if a thread for these beautiful girls has been started in the past. It has been almost 9 months since the disappeance of Jenn and Nina. Please, everyone, look at the pictures on the website and read Kathy's story. I am praying for a happy ending for this family.

An excerpt from the website:www.missingwixchildren.homestead.com

On Wednesday evening March 24, 2004, Jennifer called me very upset about a situation in the home where she lived with her boyfriend and his parents. We spoke on the phone for about an hour, she told me that she loved me and that she would call tomorrow. I have not heard from her yet. She called her Father and her Aunt on Thursday and voiced to them the concerns she had over her living conditions. On Friday, I could not get her off my mind all day at work, when I arrived home I tried to contact her and learned that she was gone. Her boyfriend told the family that he and Jenn had argued on Thursday evening and that he took her to the interstate exit nearby, (I-65 N exit 112). He told us that she asked him to leave but he decided to pull across the street and make sure she was meeting someone. She waited for five or ten minutes and then got into the backseat of a white four door car. He was very vague in the description of the automobile and said he did not see the person in the car or which direction they went. His statement is that Jennifer returned to his home on Friday afternoon, withoutAdrianna,driving the car she had gotten into the night before for her income tax return that was to be in that day. His parents were not home to give her the money so she left and said she would return on Saturday to get it. To my knowledge she has not returned for it. On Saturday, March 27, 2004 when she did not return we reported Jennifer and Adrianna missing. Jennifer has no car, no money, and did not take any clothes or personal items with her. There is an open police investigation and the detectives suspect no foul play.

Jennifer has never ran away before and I am very concerned about her. She is very close to her family and has had no contact with anyone. I miss her so much, her laugh, her smile, the conversations we shared. She has five younger sisters who miss her terribly. One of her sisters graduated high school shortly after her disappearance and sadly to say it was not a very happy event for her. Our family is broken without Jenn and Adrianna. Nothing will be the same again until they are safe at home with the family who loves them so.

Thanks for linking! I figured there was but I wasn't sure. My thoughts are always with the families during the holidays. I know that it must be the worst during Christmas.

about a body being found in TX-in an area that the boyfriend was known to have worked in-so far I have ot seen any info about a positive ID being made-
kholloway, has anyone from any TX LE agency contacted you? I tried to locate the thread but was unable to find it-but I believe that the story was on a Tyler,TX news web site(possibly KLTV?). Does anyone else remember seeing this?

Thanks for watching out for clues and information. I have not been contacted, but I will attempt to locate something on this.

Again, thank you much.

Please, anyone who finds anything on this, let me know.

I have found more info on the body found in TX. They believe this a man. Here is the link that I found.

Khttp://www.tylerpaper.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=13621221&BRD=1994&PAG=461&dept_id=226369&rfi=8

keeping the family of this person in my prayers!

You would move Heaven and Earth to find them: A vibrant young mother and her precious daughter whose beaming smiles and sparkling eyes, so full of life, demand your attention. The caption above their photo simply states: MISSING.

They are Jennifer and Adrianna Wix, of Cross Plains, TN, missing since March 24, 2004.

It is not such a simple matter for her family and friends, who are doing everything they can to find her, as their hearts are breaking as they fear for the well-being and safety of Jennifer and Adrianna.

Strangers across the country are helping the family in many ways, and now some of the country’s best natural networkers, truck drivers, are going to help move Heaven and Earth to find the young woman and her daughter by their participation in the 18 Wheel Angels program.

18 Wheel Angels is a national missing person’s locator program spearheaded by nonprofit organization Project Jason. The program enlists the aid of truck drivers and business travelers to place posters of missing persons along their routes as they travel across the country. A different missing person is featured every 2 weeks. Participants are asked to go to the 18 Wheel Angels link on the Project Jason website at www.projectjason.org, and to then download and print as many posters as they can place. Anyone can participate.

Jennifer and Adrianna’s campaign began on January 1st and will run through January 15th.

JB Scott Publishing of Anniston, AL, is also helping by publishing Jennifer and Adrianna’s information and photo in the January issue of their publication “Through the Gears”, which can be picked up free of charge at many truck stops nationwide.

A reprint of the page can be seen here:
http://members.cox.net/kelly_projectjason/index_files/page0027.htm

In addition to the 18 Wheel Angels campaign, Project Jason had added Jennifer and Adrianna to their Adopt a Missing Person program. Their family sent buttons to the organization to have available for people across the country to mail in and request. The compassionate person who adopts the girls will also be mailed an info card, which contains a bio and personal information about Jennifer and Adrianna. Whoever adopts them will wear their button and share their story with others. As awareness is key in missing person’s cases, it is important for their faces to be seen so that they can be found and reunited with their family.

Project Jason was founded by Kelly Jolkowski, mother of missing Omaha, NE youth Jason Jolkowski. The all volunteer group’s mission is to create and increase public awareness of missing people through a variety of outreach and educational activities. Project Jason seeks to bring hope and assistance to families of the missing by providing resources and support.

About the Case:

Jennifer and Adrianna Wix were last seen by Jennifer's boyfriend on Friday, March 26, 2004, in Springfield, TN. Since that date, family and friends have not heard from her. Jennifer had no car, no money and did not take any personal belongings, and is also on medication. There have been no solid leads in the case. There is a $15,000 reward for their safe return.

For additional information about the 18 Wheel Angels or the Adopt a Missing Person program, and Project Jason, please see the website at www.projectjason.org, or contact President and Founder, Kelly Jolkowski, at 402-932-0095. You may also email 18WheelAngels@projectjason.org.

Wix Girls Contact Information:

Kathy Holloway
Family Website:
http://missingwixchildren.homestead.com/

kelly, just wanted to hop in here real quick and thank you for all that you are and have done for kathy holloway, you truely are an angle that reachs to those in need. god bless your family, and again thank you for your interest in jennifer and her daughter

Thank you Kelly!

Jennifer and Adrianna were on our local news tonight, thanks to Kelly and 18 Wheel Angels! I cannot say how much this means to me and all my family. It is so hard to get any media coverage and I was so surprised to see it on tonight. WSMV Channel 4 aired the press release for the girls going on the program. There is a reporter there, Darrien Trotter that deserves credit for continuing to "pitch" the girls to his producers. If all the reporters had his determination all the missing could probably get a lot more coverage. Thank you Darrien, Kelly, all the Sleuths here on the board and a special thank you to all the truck drivers out there that will be watching for my girls. Blessings to you all!

Kathy

on 1/5-but her photo was labeled as "Jennifer Wix"-but even so, it was great to see that someone cared enough to put out the dough to show the kids photos that were featured-thanks to Canon corp for getting those precious kids faces out there in a national forum! KHolloway, have you had any luck with the FBI or heard anything from local LE?

Are you saying that Adrianna's photo is in USA Today Newspaper? When was this? Do you know how it got there? How wonderful! What does Canon Corp hae to do with all this? Did they do it? Sorry, just excited to hear such news!

No, nothing new. The FBI is just not gonna get involved. I speak to local LE every few days and its always the same nothing.

Adrianna's birthday is coming up on the 14th. I am staying busy right now preparing for a way to remember her on this wonderful day that she brought such joy to mine and so many others lives. I just want so badly for her to be here for that day!

Thanks for keeping me posted.

Hoping and Praying for a miracle.

Kathy

in Wednesday's edition(1/5) of USA Today on the back page of the sports section-it's called Canon 4 Kids(so I assume Canon is sponsoring it)AND yes there is a photo of Adrianna(but she is listed as Jennifer) and that she has been missing since 3/25/04. I still have my copy-if you cannot get one I would be more than happy to send to you. There are 40 photos of missing children and their dates of disappearance. I'm so sorry you are not having better luck with LE-I had hoped that the FBI would have been more proactive. Just let me know about the paper.

Yes, I would love to have a copy of the paper!

I have been disappointed that we can not get the help from FBI. But then I have heard from some that it is not always help that you get. I have gotten the opinion from some people that if they get involved, your case is "not on the top of their priority list" and can get shuffled to the bottom and that if you can somehow get local LE to truly "work" the case you are better off, because they have more to "prove" and/or more to "lose" if they cannot solve the case. Especially when you have small town politics at play, which I believe we definetly have in our case! So I guess it is a catch 22.

Can you go to the girls website and send me an email direct to my email? I can tell you where to send the paper. Thank you so much for letting me know and for sending the paper.

Kathy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LOVE BUG!

Adrianna will be three years young this Friday, January 14th.

Though our hearts are so sad to have any celebration without her here to share it, we are inviting the public to gather with us in Adrianna's honor to celebrate the joy, beauty and love that she has brought to our lives since her birth. Our family is inviting everyone to come and bring their children, as Adrianna would enjoy that so much. We will theme with her favorite star, "ELMO"!

We will gather at Cross Plains United Methodist Church on Saturday, the 15th at 6:00 p.m. There will be a prayer service and something special for the children afterwards.

Unfortunatlly, we have no more news today than we did when Jennifer and Adrianna vanished on 3/25/04. I miss them so badly and can't wait for them to come home. I so want to enjoy all the things that I planned to do with Adrianna when I first held her in my arms the day she was born.

I love you, Adrianna
Mimi

Kathy,

I had not heard your story before. How tragic!:(
You will be in my prayers.
Never,never give up.(After reading your posts one thing I'm sure
of: you won't be giving up.) This brings to mind the parable
of the woman and the unjust judge. Though he feared not God nor regarded Man; yet because that widow troubled him, he decided to avenge her
of her adversaries,"lest by her continual coming she weary me."(Story
in Lk.18)

Sounds to me like there are some people in this case that need wearied!!!
Please let us know any way we can help. Perhaps we can fire some daily
emails off demanding justice on behalf of you and your precious girls.
Something. Anything.

God grant you strength,

Tracy

You are an amazing woman Kathy! I have said over and over again, God is watching over you and will bring you the justice that you deserve.

Prayers for Jen and Nina!!!!!!!

Jenn said:
You are an amazing woman Kathy! I have said over and over again, God is watching over you and will bring you the justice that you deserve.

Prayers for Jen and Nina!!!!!!!

Amen.

Please,please,please do let us know of any points of action we can take to
help. I'd love to help in some way.

Ariel7

Kathy,

I hope you hear somehting soon. This not knowing has got to be torture. I pray that you are able to bring Jennifer and Adrianna home and that justice is served for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaBN1