TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #1

Forgive me for even thinking this - and PLEASE delete if it is offensive.

Could the oldest daughter left at home and the father be 'involved'? That is the only scenario I can come up with wherein the oldest is left behind and mom voluntarily leaves with the others.

Sorry to be so blunt.

Very strange set of circumstances! I hope they are found safe and sound soon!

On her FB page, she talks about having founf "the right" man. She also sounds very excited and ready for the move. I do not have a good feeling about this. I hope I am wrong!

Friend has 3 different pics on his FB page of himself plus one or more of the daughters from about a year ago, so I'm thinking this guy hung around the family a lot. (He has only 29 friends on FB, but is friends with the 3 daughters and the hubby.) I hope it's just a simple "she left him to be with new guy" scenario and not something worse. I wonder how he got so involved in this family's business...

I have mixed feelings.

One thing of note that may matter or may not, Paco is friends with Mr. B and the kids on his FB but not Jodie/Joann.

In one article it stated there is one older daughter who is at home with the father. I'll try to find that particular link again and post.
It was curious to me why the mother would disappear with 3 daughters and leave one behind if she left of her own accord.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Did anyone find an article like this? I don't see any evidence of an older daughter... All the articles mention her 3 daughters and JB's FB page constantly tags herself as doing things with GB and her 3 daughters, so I think it's unlikely there was an older daughter (unless she was much older and didn't live in the house -- perhaps GB's from an earlier relationship or something?)

One of the articles mentioned the family was planning to move back to Arizona. I have a feeling there may have been some discord about that.

Does anyone know when they moved from AZ to TN? I ask b/c the oldest daughter's FB page only references her AZ high school and Mom's FB page says she lives in AZ.

i see the 3 kids, the husband and her as PR's friends on his fb page

I have mixed feelings.

One thing of note that may matter or may not, Paco is friends with Mr. B and the kids on his FB but not Jodie/Joann.

Surfie, go back and look at his page. She is listed on there.At first I didn't see her either.

Did anyone find an article like this? I don't see any evidence of an older daughter... All the articles mention her 3 daughters and JB's FB page constantly tags herself as doing things with GB and her 3 daughters, so I think it's unlikely there was an older daughter (unless she was much older and didn't live in the house -- perhaps GB's from an earlier relationship or something?)

BBM: I suspect that is the case as the husband is older than JB is. Paco seems to be closer in age (30's).

Bain may have disappeared, but her Facebook page seems to be somewhat active, even accepting a Facebook request on Wednesday.

Sheriff Doolen told MyFoxMemphis that Bain is not the person who accepted the request, but that detectives do know who is doing so and that's part of the investigation.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/03/bain-family-missing-mom-daughters-tennessee_n_1476119.html

I know its the HP but I thought the above was interesting. Hadn't seen it before.

Sorry if it's a repeat

Does anyone know when they moved from AZ to TN? I ask b/c the oldest daughter's FB page only references her AZ high school and Mom's FB page says she lives in AZ.

In November of 2009, she posts some wildlife pictures from AZ. She also posted some from the Grand Canyon in late August of 2009. I checked court records in Pima County, and both she and her husband had some sort of case in 2009 against a man (not Paco). I'm not too sure what it was about.

I see she lists Whiteville as her hometown, which leads me to wonder if she has known Paco for a while. Intelius also lists some of her cities and one happens to be where Paco is said to be from.

Adam C Mayes

Jackson, TN
Whiteville, TN
Lawtey, FL

(From Intelius)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads