TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #1

Does anyone know the where abouts of JB current spouse.. the 60 year old? Why is he not on the news pleading for the safe return for wife and kids? I know they want a face in public to encourge information... could it be that the husband is perhaps one that was burried in the back yard?

I suspect the mother is the one in the back yard.. and if not her husband.. then it could be anyone of the three children depending on the perps' motive.... was it rage towards the mother. love or interest in the mother or one of her daughters, is he fleeing due to killing the two in the back yard or is this planned out to take the girls...

IMO.. backyard burial is a rush type of job... had to way to get the bodies out... OR TOLD CHILDREN they are fine and meeting up somewhere along the way..

Some call me a recluse.. but i have very few close friends that I socialize with... for the pure fact that I have 3 kids and a single mom and i feel it is my duty to be as careful as possible.. but in reality... a deganged mind, sick and evil people... they find a way to do evil no matter how close we watch our children or our own self in our social circle.

God, Please that those babies and their mother be ok....

her current spouse spoke to the media in the beginning and IIRC said something about being told to stay quiet ... maybe someone with a better memory or a link can elaborate

ETA: the first three links posted on the first page of this thread have quotes from the current husband (not the quote I was looking for, but he was speaking nonetheless)

her current spouse spoke to the media in the beginning and IIRC said something about being told to stay quiet ... maybe someone with a better memory or a link can elaborate

That is what I remember reading too, but can't find it now. IMO, he is staying quiet to keep from aggravating AM further. This isn't a stranger on the run with his daughter, it is a friend so close he was considered family. If AM has gone off the deep end being reminded of what he has done could set him off.

That is what I remember reading too, but can't find it now. IMO, he is staying quiet to keep from aggravating AM further. This isn't a stranger on the run with his daughter, it is a friend so close he was considered family. If AM has gone off the deep end being reminded of what he has done could set him off.

I think we can safely assume he is pretty much "set off" already. So sad...and a very disturbing case. I'm sure dad doesn't want to do or say anything that could make a bad situation worse....

anyone following scanner in that area?

I think I found Adrienne and Alexandria's father's FB page. His initials are MJ and everyone is passing along condolences and hopeful prayers on his wall.

He lives in Tennessee. I can't imagine what he is going through! Here's hoping for the best possible outcome for his girls.

So what if AM is the father of the youngest child, its being said he had a falling out with the family recently. This could be about custody..... that would be a good reason why he was so close to family and allowed to have such close contact with the girls....hmmmmm

I would love to do it but my speakers aren't working! I hope someone is able to do it and transcribe for us.

is it Union County? there's a scanner forum here where people who can listen/transcribe need to go

I'm still trying to get an audio feed - not working out very well ...

So what if AM is the father of the youngest child, its being said he had a falling out with the family recently. This could be about custody..... that would be a good reason why he was so close to family and allowed to have such close contact with the girls....hmmmmm

No custody issues. NONE.

I noticed Alexandria has 2 FB accts...just thought that worrisome

what a crazy mess-hope they find this guy before he hurts someone else

is it Union County? there's a scanner forum here where people who can listen/transcribe need to go

I'm still trying to get an audio feed - not working out very well ...

I'm not able to find a scanner for Union County.

Are they looking for him in Union Co TN or MS?

If its true that they found three bodies...:( I bet he has his child with him. She has lost everything in a matter of a few days. selfish !:furious::furious::notgood:

Are they looking for him in Union Co TN or MS?

MS

On the fb news site someone has said a friend of the moms has posted the mother and 14 yo are dead. Of course this is rumor....

If its true that they found three bodies...:( I bet he has his child with him. She has lost everything in a matter of a few days. selfish !:furious::furious::notgood:

Are you saying K is his child?

Does anyone know the where abouts of JB current spouse.. the 60 year old? Why is he not on the news pleading for the safe return for wife and kids? I know they want a face in public to encourge information... could it be that the husband is perhaps one that was burried in the back yard?

Not him, and as of today, he is alive per this article:

An Associated Press reporter saw the agents searching before being told to leave the street where the home was located. Bain's husband declined to comment Sunday.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap...ihbvkA?docId=8242cc7de6514a188bd6ab6b13aaa64d

New article
On Friday night or early Saturday, investigators discovered two bodies in the backyard of the double-wide trailer in a wooded area of Alpine where Mayes lived with his parents, said Union County Sheriff Jimmy Edwards. Alpine is 20 miles north of Tupelo in northeast Mississippi.
http://www.cnbc.com/id/47317548
If the home belonged to his parents, I think there is a good chance the two bodies are his parents. They could have gotten in his way, tried to turn him in. He may have needed a new vehicle, etc.

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GabiLof
Back