TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #1

Are you saying K is his child?

I think that too...I believe the youngest was his....but waiting to see....Someone else replied back to my post on last page and said "no custody issues, NONE" I was wondering if they KNEW this to be true or just felt it to be true. The way it was written was like they had proof it was not true, I am waiting for a reply.

I think this was a custody issue that went bad...IMHO

New article

http://www.cnbc.com/id/47317548
If the home belonged to his parents, I think there is a good chance the two bodies are his parents. They could have gotten in his way, tried to turn him in. He may have needed a new vehicle, etc.

MOO

That's been who I suspected the bodies were all along. Just didn't want to speculate "out loud" without knowing for certain it was their house.

How incredibly sad is it that it'd be almost a relief if it is a custody issue? Even though we already suspect a sad outcome?

Somehow, it seems ... preferable... rather than imagining the little ones being held by a violent paedophile. I'm desperately hoping the girls weren't abused on top of all of the other fears imposed upon them. They're just little girls. :banghead:

If its true that they found three bodies...:( I bet he has his child with him. She has lost everything in a matter of a few days. selfish !:furious::furious::notgood:

Are you saying the youngest child belonged to Mayes? Do you have a link?

I think that too...I believe the youngest was his....but waiting to see....Someone else replied back to my post on last page and said "no custody issues, NONE" I was wondering if they KNEW this to be true or just felt it to be true. The way it was written was like they had proof it was not true, I am waiting for a reply.

Nothing on court records for any "custody" issue and it's a little late for that. :moo: The "youngest" is 8 years old.

Trust me I am just in knots over this one....I have a bad feeling that only the little one may come out of this ....I have never wanted to be wrong more in my life....trust me....I never wish ill on anyone, But i hope it is his parents.... I hate to sound callous, but I just prefer it to be an adult....call me horrible...:(

Is Mayes still married to TM? Trying to understand all the dynamics and who fits where.

Poster on the WKTV page said that one of jodi's friends FK said that jodi and the 14 had been identified.. if you go to this friends page your self and see what to make of it

Nothing on court records for any "custody" issue and it's a little late for that. :moo: The "youngest" is 8 years old.

OH no, you got me all wrong. It does not take a court to make a baby. It would just make sense to why he was around the family so much, allowed to be close to the kids. Why the youngest called him "brother". This may have been an issue of them having a falling out, they would not let him see the girl anymore, or were now keeping her from him. People have children all the time and call it another mans kid, that is not unheard of trust me. The courts would have nothing to do with this, this would be a "private issue". IMHO

The youngest looks like GB, not like AM. There is no indication anywhere that AM is the father of any of these kids. The biodad of Adrienne and Alexandria says on his FaceBook page that AM was GB's ex-brother-in-law (in other words, had been married to GB's sister) and was a close family friend. Too close, apparently.

Also, on the biodad's FB page (I won't post his name for privacy purposes while he grieves), 22 hours ago he was saying to his friends "don't give up hope, nothing is confirmed yet"... while now he is saying to please leave him alone while he deals with this. It sounds from all the posts on his FB that he has been told by LE that at least one of his daughters is dead... really it sounds like both are. :-(

New article

http://www.cnbc.com/id/47317548
If the home belonged to his parents, I think there is a good chance the two bodies are his parents. They could have gotten in his way, tried to turn him in. He may have needed a new vehicle, etc.

MOO

Wouldn't they put out a description of the vehicle if they had one? They would certainly know what vehicles his parents had by now and whether they are missing.

I can see no good reason why they would withhold that from people if they want him located.

I saw upthread where DeSoto County Sheriff's was helping Union County, so I was on their scanner feed for a few minutes, but it has since gone to offline. While I was on I was just hearing license checks one after another, which could have been in DeSoto County, but because that was the only thing I was hearing I wonder if they are manning a roadblock.

OH no, you got me all wrong. It does not take a court to make a baby. It would just make sense to why he was around the family so much, allowed to be close to the kids. Why the youngest called him "brother". This may have been an issue of them having a falling out, they would not let him see the girl anymore, or were now keeping her from him. People have children all the time and call it another mans kid, that is not unheard of trust me. The courts would have nothing to do with this, this would be a "private issue". IMHO

Custody issue = Court. You need to read back to see AM's relationship to this family. That sure would help you out.:moo:

On the moms FB page she added a friend on May 1, but yet it says they have been missing since April 27, so someone added the friend on May 1, if it was not her

Trust me I am just in knots over this one....I have a bad feeling that only the little one may come out of this ....I have never wanted to be wrong more in my life....trust me....I never wish ill on anyone, But i hope it is his parents.... I hate to sound callous, but I just prefer it to be an adult....call me horrible...:(

With you all the way on this one. No one is ever truly expendable, but given the choice between hoping for a child's survival over an adult's, I'll pick the kids every time.

Not callous at all, IMO. I get it.

On the moms FB page she added a friend on May 1, but yet it says they have been missing since April 27, so someone added the friend on May 1, if it was not her

It could have been a friend request she sent out earlier and was just accepted by the other person on May 1. Either way, LE spoke out and said that it wasn't her IIRC.

Custody issue = Court. You need to read back to see AM's relationship to this family. That sure would help you out.:moo:

Okay, lets say me an my S.O. could not have a child, we talk a friend to help make one....no courts involved. We allow this friend to be part of the childs life, very close in fact. Then we cut him off, he wants to see the child. No courts involved, no one involved, its a private issue. It happens....trust me. I am not saying this is what happened here, I am speculating. But it would make sense in my world just like in yours its not an option. This is IN MY OPINION ONLY....but you don't need courts to privately work something out with someone to make a baby, and you certainly don't need the courts to have a custody battle within those perimeters...

I think we are getting hung up on the words "custody battle". IMHO

A fb site dedicated to missing persons has Joann listed as located deceased. Of course this is not official and should be considered rumor.

I saw upthread where DeSoto County Sheriff's was helping Union County, so I was on their scanner feed for a few minutes, but it has since gone to offline. While I was on I was just hearing license checks one after another, which could have been in DeSoto County, but because that was the only thing I was hearing I wonder if they are manning a roadblock.

Yes, I think so. Article upthread stated that were doing 'several' vehicle checkpoints.

Another article mentioned this:

"We are very concerned about the girls' safety and believe someone in Tennessee or Mississippi may have information about what happened to them," Tennessee Bureau of Investigation spokeswoman Kristin Helm said on Sunday.

I'm trying to figure out if that is just a generic plea for information, or does it read as if they think someone has specific information or has helped?

What do you guys think?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lfoskay
Back