TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Portebella.
Responding to closed thread. Re: 1am. I read in one of the news accounts of the night before they disappeared and the last time dad spoke to mom was around 1 am and he went to bed. No way can I remeber which one or link right this minute. So I'll say if iirc & moo

Yes I read the same thing!

Has anyone researched the name paco rodriguesss!

He uses it for a reason!
Was it a name in a movie?

Also I think this guy has a record!

I found Paco Rodriguez a slain boxer that donated his organs!

And what about the name Christopher Zachery Wylde? Does anyone have any idea why that may be an alias?

Has the biker connection be confirmed? I ask because this is the time of year where bike rallies are being held - this seems like a good atmosphere to hide out in

In Leesburg Fl is a huge biker rally for the week of April 26th through April 29 2012, they also have a camp ground for this bikerfest too. But there are many bikerfest throughout Florida for May too. Webster Fl is a big place where bikers congregate and Daytona Beach.

Has the biker connection be confirmed? I ask because this is the time of year where bike rallies are being held - this seems like a good atmosphere to hide out in

Oh id say he is definately a biker!
an outlaw!

Im wondering if he is running meth also!
I remember from Holly Bobo they found alot of drugs in the woods of Tennessee.
this guy was very mobil!
These drug ppl will hide him if he was into that!

JMO

I won't say this case is "typical," but it is similar to a well-known pattern. I think this man used Jodi to get to her girls. Period.

There is a bike week coming up in Myrtle Beach, SC. I know from friends in the hotel business that a lot of rooms are booked under aliases during this week. One year, members of the Hells Angel's booked an entire hotel by saying it was a "family reunion". I wonder if LE is checking hotel rooms in biker rally cities? Or campgrounds?

There is a bike week coming up in Myrtle Beach, SC. I know from friends in the hotel business that a lot of rooms are booked under aliases during this week. One year, members of the Hells Angel's booked an entire hotel by saying it was a "family reunion". I wonder if LE is checking hotel rooms in biker rally cities? Or campgrounds?

The Pagans in NJ are ruthless!
Not all clubs are bad but there are a few that will do anything!
And they will hide him!

He sure looks like he fits the mold!

All JMO

I remember seeing a SC connection earlier, I did a search for the surname Mayes and came up with two in the Myrtle Beach area with arrest records, both in their fifties- don't know how to search if they are related. With the bike week coming up in Myrtle Beach it makes me wonder. Has a membership or affiliation with a particular gang been found?

Don't have time to read through..have they identified the two bodies yet? TIA

Oh you can book hotels with aliases there? Here in my country it's not possible without proper documents. Thanks to organized crime...
Anyway, I have a feeling he is in a more secluded place.
Let's not forget that the girls have problems with asthma, poor little ones, could be easier to keep them in a quieter place, rather than drag two scared (possibly sick) little girls around.
It's the two younger ones those with asthma right?
He might have organized all this in details and stocked a place with food, water and other necessities in advance.
I just hope they will be home with their dad soon.

Does anyone remember which newstation's facebook was giving the updates?

Don't have time to read through..have they identified the two bodies yet? TIA
http://hosted2.ap.org/OREUG/f7ded15...g Sisters/id-fdd8bd13a7304324b32b80a49ac24c33
The bodies of Bain and her 14-year-old daughter, Adrienne Bain, were discovered late last week and positively identified. The FBI did not say how the two died.

The FBI said it believed the other daughters — 12-year-old Alexandria and 8-year-old Kyliyah — were still with Mayes. The agency did not say why it thought that, and FBI spokesman Joel Siskovic said no further details were available on the deaths or the search for Mayes.

However, he did tell The Associated Press Tuesday morning that authorities are optimistic.

I can't believe this. I feel sick. I thought they would be all alive together and that he wanted this family for himself. Perhaps mom and the older girl tried to get away, my heart aches for them. They have to find these little girls! What a monster. I hope the little girls can stay alive, listen to him, don't make him angry, but somehow alert someone.

I am on edge.

http://hosted2.ap.org/OREUG/f7ded15...g Sisters/id-fdd8bd13a7304324b32b80a49ac24c33
The bodies of Bain and her 14-year-old daughter, Adrienne Bain, were discovered late last week and positively identified. The FBI did not say how the two died.

The FBI said it believed the other daughters — 12-year-old Alexandria and 8-year-old Kyliyah — were still with Mayes. The agency did not say why it thought that, and FBI spokesman Joel Siskovic said no further details were available on the deaths or the search for Mayes.

However, he did tell The Associated Press Tuesday morning that authorities are optimistic.

Oh God. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member