TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has the biker connection be confirmed? I ask because this is the time of year where bike rallies are being held - this seems like a good atmosphere to hide out in

I was thinking about this earlier. What a great crowded place to blend in. We just got back from the Thunder Beach Rally on Sunday night. Would have been so easy to slip down from MS and find plenty of company.

RUMOR alert (but a very positive one):

Look at the comments under this post:
WTVA News Today
3 hours ago
We are live in Guntown with the latest on the search for kidnapping suspect Adam Mayes. WTVA News Today is on from 5am to 7am. Join us.

https://www.facebook.com/wtvanewstoday

It also appears that the Jumpertown school is on lockdown while they are searching for him.

Paco Rodrig*advertiser censored*

Anyone else notice his intentional misspelling of Rodriguez in his alias. How appropriate

on MJ's FBpage a woman mentioned he lived in Pace, FL...
need to be looking there too!

The BIG thing that really bothers me about this case is the lack of Amber Alert being issued right after they did not come home on 4/27.
Having a child with asthma, NO parent would EVER leave home without their children's asthma medication!
The aunt (Beverly) said phones, backpacks and medication were left at home.

If GB did speak to any of them, it was against their will...it would have been obvious to me something was VERY WRONG!

Because of this it has taken an entire week for this story to his national news.

He is a mechanic and could have taken any vehicle and could be long gone by now...forcing a nationwide hunt.

on MJ's FBpage a woman mentioned he lived in Pace, FL...
need to be looking there too!

The BIG thing that really bothers me about this case is the lack of Amber Alert being issued right after they did not come home on 4/27.
Having a child with asthma, NO parent would EVER leave home without their children's asthma medication!
The aunt (Beverly) said phones, backpacks and medication were left at home.

If GB did speak to any of them, it was against their will...it would have been obvious to me something was VERY WRONG!

Because of this it has taken an entire week for this story to his national news.

He is a mechanic and could have taken any vehicle and could be long gone by now...forcing a nationwide hunt.

Pace, florida? by pensacola? ugh!!! Glad my daughter is on her way home. We have a house near there and my college daughter lives in it. Mississippi is not that far from there. ugh!:please:

I would not be surprised if A.M is disguised as a woman, his height would be minimized if he is sitting in a vehicle...

The changing faces of adam mayes...A collection of images to help identify his possible changing appearance. Click to enlarge...

adammayeswanted4.jpg

To me he has a face that would be difficult to disguise without glasses.

pizza, I don't think glasses would even disguise his face... it is very distinctive... hair or no hair, wig, glasses... anything :moo:

thanks peliman

geez.. everytime I look at that guy I need a clorox shower....! :eek:

Its just one of those faces that never leave ur brain!!!! like that guy that killed Shaniya davis.. I had nightmares about him! :what: moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph