TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOPSIE1
It caused them to move to miss!

I think maybe they were living in Tennessee and this happend then they moved to mississippi
JMO
Could be...just thought it imortant to know for those who may sleuth it...but I think (unless there was an arrest) we may not find anything on the "contacted authorities". Someone would need to talk to those neighbors/friends/acquaintances in whatever town/state.

IIRC, there may have been a post (a few threads back) that a JM (AM's father) had lived in TN (but I may be incorrect). It was back when we continued to wonder where he is now (which is MS). Even if correct, I don't recall when it was.

Something both fighting (aggression) and frighting (panic) have in common is that they involve adrenaline rushes. Adrenaline rushes make people emotionally volatile and act unstable.

It is also not uncommon for victims of domestic violence to feel angry with the abuser and to take revenge when it is safe to do so. The only time it is safe to do so is when there are witnesses around.

So someone who is being abused behind closed doors can seem really unpleasant in public, while the abuser seems meek and mild.

Another common tactic by abusers is to subtly bait the victim in public until the victim loses their temper and verbally erupts. It's a form of gaslighting the victim, making the victim seem like the crazy one and undermining other people's opinion of the victim.

Could be...just thought it imortant to know for those who may sleuth it...but I think (unless there was an arrest) we may not find anything on the "contacted authorities". Someone would need to talk to those neighbors/friends/acquaintances in whatever town/state.

IIRC, there may have been a post (a few threads back) that a JM (AM's father) had lived in TN (but I may be incorrect). It was back when we continued to wonder where he is now (which is MS). Even if correct, I don't recall when it was.

I think they did live in Tennessee for a bit.
they have moved around alot!

Im going to start a NOTEBOOK!lol its all very confusing1

Does anyone know what part of Texas they lived in?

ETA: his photo and info are on TDOT signs in our area...hubby saw them yesterday. I assume it's state wide.

That was me. AM's father and GB when he was married to Pam they lived on the same street next door to each other in Whiteville. The road is called Jim Forrester Rd, I think. I ran into it when I was looking around.

Does anyone know what part of Texas they lived in?

ETA: his photo and info are on TDOT signs in our area...hubby saw them yesterday. I assume it's state wide.

I found trails of Johnny II in Texas, but none for Senior:

Johnny L Mayes

Antioch, TN
Nashville, TN
San Antonio, TX
Fort Sam Houston, TX

Nancy is not happy. Yeeks.
Is she ever happy lol?

For once I agree with her assessment though.......anything they get won't be enough.

Looking at AM.....there are a lot of perps that look like any other guy in the world. They look "normal." looking at AM.....ugh. He is so evil looking and gross looking and just...ugh. I hate seeing his pic because it just gives me the absolute willies. Those poor girls.....those poor poor girls. I so hope they can be found alive.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

any locals? any news on another presser? ME report?
anything else to sleuth??

Add Lawtey Fl for the Mayes family too, found they lived there also and so did TM's family

They're all over the place. Later when I have time, I will start with Gaffney and work my way out. I'm not 100% sure, but it looks like Ms. Mary has a few aliases as well....

Lot's of good info there, thank you, but I did not see a map on it (unless I missed it)...I have no clue how to make a map...but I know many of you do, any volunteers! Was just thinking it would be helpful.Thanks.

What are you looking for with the map? I do not have time right now to figure it out but I ran across a website batchgeo that you can group certain things together. Have not played with it yet and today not sure if I will have a chance, as it is Im needing to get my butt up and going with my procrastinating self.

OT alert:

Waving to Soulscape.....good to see you here!!

Now, one would think if authorities were contacted regarding inappropriate behavior with children, the parents of the children would have been contacted???

still on the fence with that one's comments

I found trails of Johnny II in Texas, but none for Senior:

Johnny L Mayes

Antioch, TN
Nashville, TN
San Antonio, TX
Fort Sam Houston, TX

Where is SR?

Seems they are looking for him!

Where is SR?

Seems they are looking for him!

One son (II) said that father(SR) had mental problems also and in bad health and would not tell where his father is..............
also had said the family was like nomads when he was young

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members