TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayes told investigators she watched Adam commit the murders outside the Bain home in Whiteville. Then Teresa Mayes said she drove the bodies and the two younger Bain Sisters to their trailer in Union County, Mississippi.

Bobbi Booth, Teresa Mayes's sister said her sister is mentally challenged and easily manipulated.

"She's always been that way with Adam with anything. If Adam tells her to do something, she does that. That's why she hasn't spoken to me for 11 years," Booth said.

http://www.wmctv.com/story/18248363/teresa-mayess-sister-speaks

I wonder if am and tm were drawing disability check's. that might explain why he didnt run off right away. The first was on a Tuesday.Maybe he was waiting on their checks to have the money to leave. just moo

Bobbi Booth revealed to Action News 5 that Mayes was abusive to her sister. She also said he had a fascination with one of the Bain girls.

Janice Broach will have more on what Bobbi Booth told her about Mayes' relationship with the Bain girls, on Action News 5 at 10 p.m.

http://www.wmctv.com/story/18247212...am-had-fascination-with-one-of-the-bain-girls

The above comments promise more on AM and girls tonight.

MSNBC also just ran a tease on upcoming news on relationship between AM and KB.

JLM is AM's father. Who is SR? I think of AM's siblings may be S?M?

Surfie, just to be clear...your post said JLM II but your list of towns/states said JLM...

TM took the bodies and the two girls back to Mississippi herself while AM stayed in Tennesee?? When and where was he questioned by LE?

I am really wondering if LE knows where AM is with the girls and believes them to be alive....and so is playing this very, very close to the chest in hopes of getting them OUT alive.

From the above MSM articles, it sounds like AMs family and TM are seriously loco. Weird is too mild.

I wonder if am and tm were drawing disability check's. that might explain why he didnt run off right away. The first was on a Tuesday.Maybe he was waiting on their checks to have the money to leave. just moo

very good point..........no money now!
AM known to be a 'handyman'........hope he doesn't try to get
into som senior citizens home to do work!
AM killing 2 people would classify him as a serial murderer now???

The Mayes family is very large, he has so many options of places to go to. Just hoping they will do the right thing and call 911 on him if he shows up on their doorstep.

Can you elaborate, plz? Who is SR and what is the source (link or how to find it)? TIA...

Johnny L. Mayes is the dad (Sr).

Jonny L. Mayes, II is the son (Jr.).

I wish the mom could remember what brand of crackers he ate. Chances are he would buy them for the girls and/or himself.

Welfare?
Unemployment?
food stamps?

If Eileen meant SR=JLM, AM's father...LE is not looking for him...they announced where he is at the presser yesterday.

The Mayes family is very large, he has so many options of places to go to. Just hoping they will do the right thing and call 911 on him if he shows up on their doorstep.

And im sure there is a deputy at every door!

Johnny L. Mayes is the dad (Sr).

Jonny L. Mayes, II is the son (Jr.).

I wish the mom could remember what brand of crackers he ate. Chances are he would buy them for the girls and/or himself.

it said saltines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member