TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very glad that he is dead and the 2 sisters are safe. I am very disgusted by the news he was caught shaving a child's leg while naked and then allowed near these girls.WTF is wrong with people! I am very sorry JB and AB are dead but answers need to come out about why this was allowed near these kids.Maybe being with GB is not such a good idea.

I agree 100%! GB needs to give some answers to some very big questions .As far as Im concerned he did not protect them,he had to know.

Here is one of my posts I made a couple of days ago:

Something kept AM coming back.
JB & GB allowed him for years to be extensively involved with the children.
No, Im not saying ANYONE deserves what is going on or what has happened already, BUT, I'm seething! Is there a vent thread somewhere?

I am not caught up yet, but have scanned, so please forgive me if this has already been said.

I bet the surviving children will sleep better, in the near and far future both, knowing that he can not come back to hurt them.

I have no sympathy for anybody who would hold children captive like that regardless of who he killed or not.

Sure, he's sick, he's sick alright.
But incarcerated or institutionalized those surviving girls would always have nightmares of him getting out and coming to get them.

There is finality in death.

IMO, JMO

So it looks like AM was a pediphile after all.
Still catching up. I worry what he has done to the children for so many years.

He had a connection. He was a family friend. As we have seen on this site repeatedly, some psychopaths are good at hiding their true natures and getting people to trust them and many parents make fatal mistakes when it comes to who they let into their children's lives.

As I suspected: http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Re...igated-for-Child-Abuse-in-2010-151031895.html

But, he was investigated and cleared by DCS so if the family did get wind of this, they may have believed it was just a story from a disgruntled family member.

Especially if the disgruntled family member was GB's exwife.

Now I really don't think any of the children were his. He lied to his family and neighbors so his unatural attentions would not be so obvious. I am just so angry after being so elated.

I am not caught up yet, but have scanned, so please forgive me if this has already been said.

I bet the surviving children will sleep better, in the near and far future both, knowing that he can not come back to hurt them.

I have no sympathy for anybody who would hold children captive like that regardless of who he killed or not.

But incarcerated or institutionalized those surviving girls would always have nightmares of him getting out and coming to get them.

However, there is eternity on the WWW...and then there is, "as above, so below". "Nothing" ever goes away. Joanns' girls will read this one day...when they are ready and know we cared. Sometimes...nothing will ever make..."sense". jmo

So these girls may well have been subjected to sexual and psychological abuse long ago...

I'm just thinking out loud here, but, well, physically surviving this ordeal does not mean it's over for them. Far from it. Things that we will never know about this will haunt them for the rest of their lives.

And if Zimmerman can set up a paypal account for donations for his expenses, what's to stop a bunch of us from setting up a paypal account for these girls to see the best child psychologist in Tennessee?

Does anyone know how to do this? Could we make this happen?

I do not know much about it, but many times there is $$$ and assisantance provided by the state for the children involved in crimes like this. There may even be federal assistance. Hopefully someone with more knowledge can chime in.

But- why now after all these years? Bains had been back and forth to AZ from what I read about the girls school records.

Why murder and why now?
I'm not sure you got the answer to this, but why NOW would most likely be because the Bain family was moving back to Tucson for good. AM would no longer be able to see them as he was used to. Why murder, could be a lot of reasons, possibly accidental, possibly premeditated.

And at this point, we don't know if AM had been hanging around the family a lot for 11 years or only 3 (since 2009). Everybody who knows some member of the family seems to have a different idea on when AM became a common part of the family dynamic.

Yes that is the panic I am referring to. Possibly they were going to press charges even.

Well, that would be a very good reason for AM's motive. The mom firing off at him (especially if he hinted at moving to AZ too) and knowing Adrienne spilled the beans.

Well, that would be a very good reason for AM's motive. The mom firing off at him (especially if he hinted at moving to AZ too) and knowing Adrienne spilled the beans.

Again, he was in their house overnight so he could help them pack.
I don't see any "bean spilling" going on.

I'm not sure you got the answer to this, but why NOW would most likely be because the Bain family was moving back to Tucson for good. AM would no longer be able to see them as he was used to. Why murder, could be a lot of reasons, possibly accidental, possibly premeditated.

And at this point, we don't know if AM had been hanging around the family a lot for 11 years or only 3 (since 2009). Everybody who knows some member of the family seems to have a different idea on when AM became a common part of the family dynamic.
But- given that Gary Bain was married to Adam Mayes sister at one point- Mayes surely was around when Jo Ann & Gary go married.

I love Websleuths.com, I love the members and I love being a member here...

I totally do not agree with the Gary Bashing. This man lost his wife and daughter and his two other daughters, that he loved so much that he adopted and gave them his name have just gone through hell and they lost a Mother and Sister. Unless he is charged with something, and at this point he has been questioned by LE and hasn't been charged with anything to do with these horrible crimes...the girls should be with him. Suggestions that he had to have known somethin' was up and/or had to be involved because he didn't hear anything are imo absurd and hurtful so I hope that he doesn't nor any member of his family reads here

But- given that Gary Bain was married to Adam Mayes sister at one point- Mayes surely was around when Jo Ann & Gary go married.
I don't know. I don't speak with my ex's sisters or brothers. Doesn't mean I might not speak to them if I ran into them later in life.

So the "needing to vent" and being "forced to deal with stupid people" on JB's Facebook page... maybe JB really was referring to GB (and his daughter?) saying "he was cleared of those charges" and "we've known him forever, he's harmless." Meanwhile maybe JoAnn didn't want him around the girls after those accusations? Just a thought, because then GB's "come back we can work things out, we always have" makes sense!

ETA: Maybe he thought she ran off with the girls rather than let them continue to be exposed to AM when she was against it.

IMO, JMO

I would bet they have PTSD----starting tonight....and especially when they are back in their own home again and asleep in their own beds. Precious babies have a very looooong road to travel. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike