TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Websleuths.com, I love the members and I love being a member here...

I totally do not agree with the Gary Bashing. This man lost his wife and daughter and his two other daughters, that he loved so much that he adopted and gave them his name have just gone through hell and they lost a Mother and Sister. Unless he is charged with something, and at this point he has been questioned by LE and hasn't been charged with anything to do with these horrible crimes...the girls should be with him. Suggestions that he had to have known somethin' was up and/or had to be involved because he didn't hear anything are imo absurd and hurtful so I hope he nor any member of his family reads here
Who is "bashing" Gary? :waitasec:

However, there is eternity on the WWW...and then there is, "as above, so below". "Nothing" ever goes away. Joanns' girls will read this one day...when they are ready and know we cared. Sometimes...nothing will ever make..."sense". jmo
Everything else aside, the real life boogey man is dead.

I've never heard of an 1 am conference. Maybe they mean 1 pm?

I agree. I don't ever recall a news conference at that time. They would be busy still trying to gather evidence, information, et al.

As well from lilstening to the scanner LE were working night and day and probably could use the sleep.

I don't believe the time to be correct either....

received tip to command post yesterday at 3 pm. will not be able to provide any more details regarding that.

Again, he was in their house overnight so he could help them pack.
I don't see any "bean spilling" going on.

Well....she posted about venting on the 26th...and they both were dead before the morning. Seems he waited for the father to fall asleep. If this was what JB was venting about...he could very well hold his thoughts and feelings till GB fell asleep and TM had a 3 hour drive to get there. IMO

Who is "bashing" Gary? :waitasec:
In your spare time, read back over the pages and you'll see some comments that could have been written with more compassion for a man who has just lost his wife, one daughter and was missing 2 other daughters for the past 13 days.

cannot discuss any conversations with the girls right now. tired, hungry, ready to join family.

have more interviews to do. have not interviewed everybody they intend to.

investigation is not over. any person or persons assisting AM will be arrested and prosecuted.

describe the scene: very rough, hilly, dense, trees, shrubbery, hard area to survive in.

tent there? structures around there

girls spotted first.

hospital will determine that they can go back to their father.

state will be providing a lot of info tomorrow.

In your spare time, read back over the pages and you'll see some comments that could have been written with more compassion for a man who has just lost his wife, one daughter and was missing 2 other daughters for the past 13 days.

I understand your feelings - but this is a crime forum full of strangers who have no link to family. Speculations and questions are the norm here.

cannot discuss any conversations with the girls right now. tired, hungry, ready to join family.

have more interviews to do. have not interviewed everybody they intend to.

investigation is not over. any person or persons assisting AM will be arrested and prosecuted.

Yes much more to do before they will be in a position to provide accurate information.

There as well have been a number of arrests to the point it was stated that they were running short on space to put everyone.

A number of not so nice people were found as the result of all the LE during this time.

they looked as though they had been in the woods for 2 to 3 days.

they were relieved (to see LE)

i am very relieved as well as are my colleagues.

they can now restart their lives and live happily.

mayes given repeated warning to show his hands. he did not then he shot himself in the head.

I understand your feelings - but this is a crime forum full of strangers who have no link to family. Speculations and questions are the norm here.
Doesn't mean some of the comments are not bashing, though. Stating an opinion respectfully is always acceptable. Insinuating that someone caused their own children's abduction because they didn't see something that NOW seems obvious (to us-we were not a part of that family's relationship and really have no idea, as you said) is rather cruel.

You can state an opinion without bashing. That's all I'm saying. IMHO, rudeness is never in style (although I am guilty of same, on occasion)

Doesn't mean some of the comments are not bashing, though. Stating an opinion respectfully is always acceptable. Insinuating that someone caused their own children's abduction because they didn't see something that NOW seems obvious (to us-we were not a part of that family's relationship and really have no idea, as you said) is rather cruel.

You can state an opinion without bashing. That's all I'm saying. IMHO, rudeness is never in style (although I am guilty of same, on occasion)

I just want to know that these girls will be safe and sound. I trust that all the LE involved wants it too. These men worked 24/7 to get these precious girls home. If the girls are released to go home, I will trust their judgement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa