Identified! TN - Knoxville, BlkMale skeletal UP1581, 31-40, Jan'82 - Howard Hardin

The article really ripped my heart out. Can't imagine what the family is going thru.

Now that the pieces are coming together... How was there a missing person's report but no one ever checked? Where has it been? They have it now.

Perfect match: Technology, newspaper article, luck solve mystery of remains

Dobbs pulled the missing person report filed on Hardin and confirmed the clothes found with the remains matched those last seen on Hardin by his girlfriend, Linda Gaile Cole.

“Once I had a name, I could start pulling all the pieces together,” Dobbs Sadi.

Dobbs said she has interviewed Cole as part of the now active investigation.

It's very sad Roselvr, but I'm not real surprised we are talking a 30 yr old case with a black victim in Knox County SMH that should have been solved , they had a missing persons report with a description of the clothes, and a body fitting the same description????? that's just STUPID!!!!!

How was there a missing person's report but no one ever checked? Where has it been? They have it now.

I assume the missing person's report was sitting in a file cabinet at the local police station getting yellower with each passing year.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back