GUILTY TN - Maleeya Murley, 17 mos, raped & murdered, Bells, 7 June 2011

This is so disturbing. Small children are statistically not safe being left with a parents g/b friend.

Yes missizzy sad story. I was reading the fb comments, it seems like a paternity test was done back in oct' 2010. Hmmm makes me wonder...... alot!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-charged-degree-murder.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Lots of info at above link! She is a mother herself, her baby is 2 years old.

Weird how he changed his profile to single, and now it's in a relationship!

I was able to read his entire Wall and there is actually a post about why he changed his profile, it happened a while ago. Apparently he got in a fight with Molly and change his profile to single. Then he apologized for it in a status update.

I didn't know she was a mother too! That makes this even worse, IMO. Her child isn't much older than Maleeya was.

God bless this family!

No, not Cantu. I did some searching and I can't find it either. It was a woman who abused and/or killed a young child (I think a girl) who was either her boyfriend's or husband's child. There was a strong element of jealousy, IIRC. There had even been complaints made about the stepmother's or girlfriend's treatment of the child. The child was afraid of her, I believe. I'll keep looking. I'm primarily interested in just what ignites this type of fury.

It was her stepdaughter. The husband had gained custody in a battle with childs mother. Mother was frantically trying to get child back, claimed something wasn't right. Stepmother claimed she dropped child while in shower and child hit head. Hospital found severe bruising and trauma to vaginal area. Step mom claimed it happened when she was dropping child. Child was around 18 months or two if I recall.

Thanks, tlcox. I posted a link to the other case in Post #18 above. Little Lily. Just as you said. Very very similar situation, IMO.

oh my gosh I have no words, this is so horrible. mom's fb profile pic of the baby before she died just tore me apart.

There is a little boy who looks to be about 2 in the dad's Facebook pictures. I wonder if this is the girlfriend's child. The Dailymail article states she has a daughter though. Then again, they also call the poor little angel "Maylee" instead of her real name Maleeya :/

I'd read the Facebook posts as well. Tumultuous, it seems. I get the impression from the way he was apologizing that he was trying to keep her happy. "I'm sorry I did this..." but probably just kissing up because she was being miserable about it.

As an aside, FACEBOOK IS SO BAD FOR RELATIONSHIPS. I won't even ADD my boyfriend, let alone have a relationship status beacon on display. It's just not that serious.

It always bothers me when it's little kids. Any kids, really. But when the victim is a toddler, it just strikes differently. I can imagine how a lot of bad things can happen, but how do you hurt a baby? Innocent, playful, unabashedly loving beings? It's not even so much that they are defenseless, it's just how much LOVE they have for anyone who takes the time to smile at them.

RIP little girl.

After looking at FB again...I wonder if he doesn't think she did it.

Why rape? a bite and throw a baby because she was mad at her?
Good grief! This is beyond horrific and sick!

This story has been so strange from the beginning. I remember reading FB postings of her boyfriend (the little girl's daddy) and family, and they all said things along the lines of supporting her and that there's two sides to every story, etc. While I know it's not my personal business, it's soooo curious to know what that story could be.

This FB page comes up for a Molly Roe of Tennessee. She is pretty but looks a bit "lost":

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=600608858

And this must be the Daddy and little Maleeya. The child's mother has legal custody but the father had visitation. My prayers are with Maleeya's parents and loved ones:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000965946044&sk=info

Fly high, little angel girl, Maleeya.

M Roe looks better in her mugshot than she does in her facebook photos. In fact, she looks a bit like a ferret on fb.

It's good to know that she is being so "well-treated" in the lockup. I don't feel an ounce of pity for her. She did a terrible, terrible thing to that poor innocent little child.

Someone must have changed her (Molly Roe) profile picture, it used to be one in black and white and it was just her. And the father of baby Maleeya is no longer friends with Roe or the baby's mother, maybe he has changed his mind about his gf being innocent? JMO

Someone must have changed her (Molly Roe) profile picture, it used to be one in black and white and it was just her. And the father of baby Maleeya is no longer friends with Roe or the baby's mother, maybe he has changed his mind about his gf being innocent? JMO

I'm not so sure that Facebook belongs to Molly Jane Roe. The girl in that picture and in the new one looks really young, and IMO nothing like her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back